/fph/

no /fph/? is Veeky Forums getting soft now?

Other urls found in this thread:

step2.medbullets.com/step2-3-infectious-disease/121809/animal-and-human-bites
putchannel.com/live-television/live-tlc/
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwcNjWrgaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

yet you start the thread with a pic that can't even be read

I have been getting progressively more careful about hating fat people ever since getting together with my gf and her gaining lots of weight due to a hormonal disease. Still hate fat people who are just eating too much and exercising too little and not giving a shit about it/blaming others for their shitty shape, but I have become far less judgemental towards overweight people in general.

OP is a faggot

Sorry about your fat fuck gf, it's always sad to hear a Veeky Forums bro lose his common sense

>Gf gaining weight due to hormonal disease.
Lol. Way to get dragged into the bullshit.

>believing fat logic just for some puss
Pathetic.

>being this much of a superficial fuck
You know, once you have found the person you truly love you don't ditch her just because she has gained weight. Aside from that I have known her before she gained and she was basically almost underweight, and I've accompanied her for long enough to know that her weight gain has nothing to do with her eating unhealthy or too much. I have to force her to eat enough to reach 1000kcals and stop her from overstaying on the treadmill, but who am I to tell that to some incels on a lebanese lamb shearing forum who know her better than I do.
sure buddies.

be losing weight and lifting, wife gets pregnant. notice a stall in weight loss, notice fatigue, in A&P I learn that test production drops off while a man's partner is pregnant, and at an all time low by birth. evolutionary child protection. lower test levels means it's easier to gain weight, this is why a lot of guys get a "sympathy belly" becsuse of my screwed up hormones I had to do something drastic, I lowered my caloric intake by 300 kcal and kept lifting. I've still been steady losing weight, and 10lbs away from my goal. if you have a "hormonal problem" it doesn't make you gain weight, what you eat does. tell your fatass girlfriend to eat less.

Why are these threads so prevelant on this subchan?

You don't think these people suffer enough with the hand they've been dealt?

Why not focus on improving your own station in life instead of kicking others while they're down?

> the hand they've been dealt

Yes, it was god who made them eat all those fucking cheeseburgers and drink all that soda. So unfair.

Calling him an incel doesn't change medical science, porkhammer. What hormonal changes result in a violation of the conservation of energy?

Sorry to hear about your gf. That's gotta suck to be in the .001% of fat people with a medical reason for being overweight. Assuming what she said is true, of course.

ranch me brotendo

Why should we care about them when they dont even care about themselves and become a land whale?

buzz me mellow

>doesnt know i have been pointing a gun at them forcing them to eat
Havent been caught either
Feels funny man

>Have hypothyroidism
>Still lose weight
I have to weigh myself weekly and keep track of whether i'm gaining/losing weigh and adjust my intake accordingly, I also eat a fair bit less now than I did before my thyroid decided to start fucking my life up while also being on medication for it. Assuming your gf actually has a hormone problem then she is using it as an excuse to be a fat piece of shit.

>weight gain has nothing to do with her eating unhealthy or too much

Then where are the fucking calories coming from, retard?

Q: How do you make fat without consuming more calories than you burn?
A: You literally -LITERALLY- cannot.

>porkhammer

Hah!

>porkhammer.
nice

Your inferiority complex is showing, Eurotard

Poor fucking horse
But pretty funny

Nani

Things that never happened

Correct, the guy in the picture was never assaulted and bitten by a fatty - but by his GF: step2.medbullets.com/step2-3-infectious-disease/121809/animal-and-human-bites

Corn syrup was a mistake.

3 lies

Nah, the fattie probably can't stop eating chocolate and drink sugary lattes.

>Hormones can literally overcome the laws of physics

Wew lad.

The laws of thermo-dynamics still apply, to gain weight she must be consuming more energy than she expends.

Lmfao, which hormones exactly?

wtf

>subchan
Holy fuck (you)

>fat person run fast

100% is a lie. Bad bait

>polishing a turd
Why bother kek

I just find this picture so beautiful. People from different cultures band together to bully this spoiled hog of a woman. Not gonna lie, a small tear fell from my eye.

Y-yes you can...

>You know, once you have found the person you truly love you don't ditch her just because she has gained weigh
top kek

jesus christ

anyone have that comic about the guy making a 2100 calorie bowl of cereal?

This. Also what was the name of that show it comes from ?

nice quads

>you will never get a hug like that
Hold me.

This is the most bizzare and wretched shit I've read on this board. It seems almost impossible to fathom that someone can be this socially handicapped.

2s are too small for quads to be impressive.

fat /kino/ airing now lads

putchannel.com/live-television/live-tlc/

>she ate the whole box

>subchan
You gotta go

How many calories is your maintenance typically? I'd be interested in knowing your TDEE and then how much you have to lower it.

skeleton trapped inside

What does Veeky Forums think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwcNjWrgaU

>i don't get angry
>reeee i'm so angry about this!!!
>i don't get angry, i'm just disappointed
>I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who had a hard time following this dribble? She contradicts herself and jumps from topic to topic without really tying any of them together. It's just 15 minutes of bitching. What the fuck?

HA!

we need more FPS like this

hey nigga, you watching this right now? We need to do a rabb.it for Veeky Forums with this shit

>be OP
>not even jamming ranch in the quad later

never gonna make it

#metoo
not sure im watching same ep or if there's a time zone difference. Is she in a car right now driving (and claiming to be starving lol)

>he tried to warn us

Eating more than 3,000 Cals/day is fat privilege.

>calorie-counting is a controversial practice in the nutrition world
I'm sorry, what?

Are you really that stupid?

They dealt their own hand, by dealing more food into their maw with their literal hand.

And suffer? Half of them are proud of being disgusting fat blobs and are trying to force the rest of us to like it! Even the ones that aren't, are only suffering as a result of their own actions and inactions.

top lel what exactly is her "hormonal disease?" surely she would tell you, her loving bf, about it so that you could help her. here's a you

my sides

>You know, once you have found the person you truly love you don't ditch her just because she has gained weight.

I would never, ever fall in love with someone who was a gluttonous pig that didn't care about their physical well-being. If I fell in love with someone, then they suddenly changed and became a fat hambeast with no self-respect, then I would absolutely ditch her. I wouldn't be ditching the person I loved, I would be ditching the fat monster that has consumed her.

Your scarcity mentality makes you weak, and it enables your fat hog girlfriend to become even more of a fat hog.

>at the gym, resting between sets just casually looking around
>Look at some dude for like a half second before i look at something else
>The very split second im turning my head away he turns and looks at me
>realize this dude probably thinks he caught me mirin
>normally if someone catches me looking at them i don't break eye contact for at least 1-2 seconds
>Would hate if someone thought i was a pussy, quickly looking away like i was shy or something
>Try and finish my sets but its still bugging me so i walk up to him and tell him I wasn't mirin or nothing like he is cut but I wasn't mirin or anything gay like that
>guy says its cool but i can tell he is not convinced
>kinda get mad but dont say anything else

How would you have handled that situation Veeky Forums? Was I in the wrong for trying to straiten the whole thing out?

I think that's a little different from a disease lol

I have a history of hyperthyroidism in my family. I'm really hoping I'll still be able to maintain muscle if I develop it by constantly gorging myself. This gives me hope...

yes.

I get a hug like that every day from my husband. We truly appreciate having eachother every day :3

What a fucking faggot. Just shut your fucking mouth and lift or GTFO. Retard.

I would just like to point out that he said his gf gained some weight, not that she got fat, considering she started from skinny she might not even be full chub yet and can be saved