Hey /fit are you getting your Vegtables?

No excuses, get your salad in.

Romaine, sweet onions, cucumbers, tomato.

Can we seriously have a rule about banning these vegan already

i literally only eat meat and vegetables

>liquefy onions, garlic, and tons of tomatoes
>mix in spices, ground beef and sausage
>simmer for a couple hours
>Veeky Forums bolognese

pure meat and vegetables. I think I eat like 6 onions a day this way

>salad
Lettuce has the nutritional value of a bad quality paper towel

Ahh, we found the guy who doesn't like to shit....

Iceberg maybe, Romaine, Kale, very good....

Kind of. The problem is I don't know what vegetables to get and how to make them into a meal. I put green peas into rice, that's as far as I know what to cook

You can put bell peppers and onions into pretty much everything.
Zucchini is nice for most things and works well in spaghetti sauces.
If you use eggplant, salt the slices first and let them rest for 15 minutes to get rid of the bitter taste (important).
Ask specific questions for specific answers, if you don't know what the fuck to do at all, get some spices you like, a broth cube, diced tomatoes and make a sinple tomato sauce with a meat of your choice and spaghetti. Add some frozen veggie mix and you're done.

Definitely am bro along with my meat. Bell peppers, broccoli, spinach, kale, adding all of that to my beans. So good.

no you fat cunt

Did onion bro get back the results of liquefying onions? Is it the same as eating them raw?

I recently got some
Paprika
Cayenne pepper
Spinnach
Carrots
Celery
Apples
Oranges

Apples and oranges are fruits, as a beginner just look up recipes for the spinach, since it takes over a meal quickly.
I have not much experience with celery, since it's a meme food for fat whores.

liquefying just means blending them with water, and I add em at the end of cooking so they're consumed pretty much raw

So I should stop getting celery? I find them delicious with peanut butter but if you say so.
Thanks for the tip about spinach I'll see what I can make with it.

If you like them and they help you reach your goals, get them. Just because I laugh at them doesn't mean you have to avoid that shit.
You could just eat peanut butter without them, but they certainly don't hurt.

I meannn. They're tasty to a extent. Good vessel for peanut butter. Basically no calories and can help with filling you up. Dont see why you should just stop unless you feel like it.

I meant does it still have the same effect as eating them raw? I was wondering if onion bro proved it or not to BTFO those pomegranate faggots

idk if it's the onions i eat, but my family grows and sells onions and one of the by-products of pressing onions (for pulp in sauces and stuff) is we have barrels of pressed onion juice, which i leave out in the snow and sit in every night (onion juice doesn't really freeze) for the combo cold bath/plus onion juice benefits. it's onion juice, so my test is through the roof, and it's freezing cold so i'm putting on a lot of brown fat.

my point is my test is like 2650/dl but idk if that's due to the onions i eat or the cold onion baths that i take, might be both

In Eastern Europe they would take a layer of onion off and basically heat it gently on a pan. They then would put it on a cyst or infection and it would draw out all the nasty shit (puss, etc). It works like a charm and I have used this method to draw out an infection under the skin.

Onions are anti bacterial and are incredible healing agents. If you warmed that Onion Juice and soaked in it, shit you might become some sort of mythical beast....

Anyone else disgusted by salads, but not the individual ingredients?

Like I can eat every vegetable on its own and enjoy them. But when I cut them up and throw them together they're so much more difficult to eat.

What the fuck did my body mean by this?

>cheese
>vegan

canned spinach
turnip greens
collard greens
broccoli
asparagus
occasional eggplant
shits are absolutely immaculate and micro nutrients complete to a tee

5 servings of beans
3 servings of broccoli
1 fruit
everyday. is that acceptable?

Arugula, spinach, romaine
Roasted red peppers, banana peppers, olives, celery
Raw bell pepper, onions, chopped garlic
Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cucumber
Edamame, cabbage, bok choy
Collard greens, coleslaw, radish

Yeah but the meme is raw onions not cooked onions.

I forgot broccoli rabe

And asparagus

who here RHAD? romaine heart a day

I ate at Souplantation today and a plate piled high with all 3 salads and then a fuck ton of red onions on top

I have a salad every day for lunch, but I often don't eat other vegetables. Just some nuts and meat, basically.

Is that OK?

>eating vegetables makes you a vegan

Good choice of balsamic vinegar man, straight from Modena.

Only vegetable i need

I've eaten 200g of cabbage today.

Salad Today:
Spring mix (Costco mix: romaine, arugula, spinach, etc...)
cucumber
red bell pepper
celery
carrot
Cubed chicken
2 tbsp Feta cheese
1/4 cup Savory Quinoa w/black beans

I might add some walnuts too but it's already like 1lb of salad (with the container).

>skyrim mods no one talks about