Pre-workout is better than fucking cocaine

Pre-workout is better than fucking cocaine.

Let's not say things we can't take back.

>c4
I remember when I started lifting, too

>green apple
lmao

u havnt even had cocaine nigga

Nothing is better than cocaine you retard.

Why is C4 so bad? I'm honestly thinking of buying it

Wait until you try DMAA

You crash midworkout. Literally coffee is better than this garbage

Do you not keep a bump bag with you to re up when you feel the crash?

No because I have a good preworkout that lasts for my entire session

I used to buy pre-workouts, except i went for the good shit like MR Hyde, GAT etc... Haven't bought one in a year now. Don't feel like paying 60$ for 30 scoops.

I don't get the people saying bullshit how they feel a crash mid workout, when i used to use them i was energized the whole workout and my workouts take up to 2 hours and most of the time 2 and a half (Heavy squats, diddlies, OHP etc..)

Now i just have a big meal before a workout and take some coffee, does the same thing but i miss the tingles from the beta alanine.

>c4

I remember when I first started lifting. Buy Bare Performance Nutrition flight. That Pina colada flavor makes me feel some type of way.

can't wait untilmine arrives.

The E/C stack I tried yesterday wasn't nearly as intense as people.make it out to be. 25mg/200mg felt like a slight improvement. Would doubling the E dosage be alright? Kinda wanna tweak and lift.

I like pic related

re1gn has the GOAT pump of any preworkout or pump product ever

AREZ white label has the GOAT positive feeling/energy of any pwo

>tfw no preworkout has had an effect on me

Seriously, everyone says they love the energy rush and pump, but I dont feel shit. I dont drink coffee either.

meth is better

>t. someone who has never done cocaine

duh because you are doing it wrong. You have to take a good healthy scoop with a mound then straight into your pooper then do the figure 8 a few times for good measure then you will get high as shit

I'm guessing that they are so desensitized to caffeine. Honestly, at least half of the perceived benefit from pwo is the caffeine. When I was drinking 40+ ounces of Red Bull a day, plus the occasional coffee from the machine at work, pwo didn't feel like it did shit. I mostly cut out the sodas and shit from my diet and the exact same bottle of pwo that I hadn't used in 3-6 months make me extremely energetic.

Probably why then, i don't drink soda. Only have orange juice every so often but water is my staple.

I also only drink coffee for workouts.

Preworkout is my shit. It got my friends into working out too.
Only thing I dislike is I crash the moment I sit down. So I make sure to do all house chores and shit before taking a shower and relaxing.

Opiates are better, mdma is also more fun.

c4 is a meme

nos blast is the good stuff

Whats the best/most powerful preworkout I can buy?

DMAA
Caffeine
Daddys spermies

One hit and you'll be joocin to the moon and back. Maybe too far back, kiddo.

Probably blackstone dust extreme

No its fucking not

arez white

no. it's not supposed to be how you're expecting it to be. you want addy. if you want the results you're after you'll have to take the plunge. you'll lose more weight and repress your appetite even more too. if you insist on staying kosher just take it easy and stick to the reccomended dose.

Lasts too long and has a terrible comedown
>Opiates are better
Kek not at all. Maybe a more 'comfy' feel to them, but I'd never choose any opiate over coke
>mdma is also more fun
Yeah I'll give you this one

AREZ white is basically like taking mdma and going to the gym. the most euphoric pwo ever

how tf do i get my hands on addy?

Literally the easiest drug to get. Get this. Go to a doctor and complain that you can't focus in class. Then they let you just go to any pharmacy and buy it.

im a complete brainlet who only went to doctors as a kid

do i go to a hospital's emergency room? call them and set up a general appointment? can I go to my uni's student health center, or do they not do that kind of thing? will i have to pay for a doctor, then a psychiatrist, then the drug? will i have to pay for multiple visits? how much will this cost me?

Depends on your life. If you don't have insurance, are a shitbag, and figure you always will be, you can try going to the ER and never bother paying. Otherwise, if you have insurance, get a PCP and go in for a physical. Or do urgent care like Patient First for that routine exam and it's like $100-150 I think.

And those doctors might, I know Patient First gave my like 2 weeks of Xanax and a Prozac (never filled) when I was having panic attacks one time. Either the first Xanax fixed it, or it just went away on it's own.

well cocaine is kinda overrated so yeah

yeah I couldn't justify 50 cents a scoop

no shit I take diet pills before I workout and it's pretty nice senpai

My nigga! I Love dust extreme!

you're suposed to snort it dumpass

I Am God is hot shit

Ive tried all preworkouts even the top rated ones on labdoor they all make me take a shit before working out. Sometimes if I took too much I would have to go mid session.

Already working on getting an addy script. Just thought ephedrine would have more punch to it.
Probably not a good idea to stack E/C/DMAA. Eh?

Nah m8.

Good nights sleep and 4 bananas
Not even meme-ing. Literally 92carbs in under 5min

caffein

Just buy beta alanine by itself. It's retardedly cheap.

Coffee