I'm retarded

I'm retarded..
I can't swim tie my shoes
I'm 26 no college degree about one year..I have about 1700 saved up..

Jobless and nearly homeless..

How do I get myself out of this mess and make decent money.. Was working on CompTIA a+ but I'm dumb.. I'm fit so I was thinking about prostitution but my penis is small

however my gf and i finished a webcomic and i lifted tody...still jobless and newar homeless tho..but at least I try!

What did you all do productive today Veeky Forums?

>you don't even need to know how to tie your shoes to get a gf
how will Veeky Forums ever recover from this?

I'm 26 too with a bachelor's degree but too lazy to find a job so I spent 4 days a week in the gym ;)

Get a job retard. No, minimum wage fast food jobs are not below you. You have so income. Doesn't matter if you have to work 60 hours per week across two different jobs. Get some income. If you aren't stupid and can get to work on time every day, that puts you miles ahead of the other cunts that work minimum wage.

>bachelors degree

I hope to have that by 30 hopefully ,_____,

im autistic but im funny and girls like that...just be yourself and dont be beta

Suck it up,i was the same way - Finished bachelor couldnt find shit eventho i got top grade for my project. I derped everyday, finally i just applied for anything in the gym i was training, since i was there everyday anyway and they gave me a crap job with low pay, but my trainings are free now and i can read my masters on the side.

I just got my A+ about a month ago. Just go take it. I studied and stressed for months and when I actually sat down to take it, it was piss easy. If you aren't a complete Luddite, you already know all the answers.

i failed it..in june and gave up but trying again..

Are you black?

What do you do if you can't get to work on time every day?

op here
grow up..how hard is it go to work?

even i can do that..thats a choice..

my penis is smal.

kys

Oh... sorry. Well I'm sure you'll pass it next time. Keep on truckin'.

Stop being lazy and get a fucking job, don't be picky with it just get something, you need income. If you have to just join the army or some shit, that way you can get free schooling once you're out.

tanahashi is a beautiful man

ya...

Work is a synonym for making someone else rich and feeding capitalism. The only reason people care about you getting up at early enough bumfuck o'clock is because they have misaligned priorities.

If he's too stupid to tie his shoes, the Army literally cannot do anything with him.

t.Army Officer

They let you be an officer. He can't be totally without hope.

*Tips fedora*

I'm more of an EVIL man myself
No homo

you could get him velcro shoes
JFC bro, learn to think outside the box if you wanna make General.

He can be a marine

naito is best but hes ugly

Ask for different hours

based new Chadpan pro wrestling working the dyels

he used to be swole

hey FUCK YOU

>tfw have a hard time reading analogue watches

>swim tie my shoes
wat is this

why dont you and your gf cam?

Go get construction job. There are no young guys you are fit enough to move lumber.