10 PACK ABS

I just found out today that I have blessed ab ginetics. I have been watching my "top four" abs come in very slowly after eight months of hard training with heavy resistance. I decided a couple weeks ago to start cutting and get some definition and am finally getting real visible results. I noticed today that what I though was just a stubborn fat deposit between my top abs and pecks was actually another set of ab humps which I could flex. When I run my hands down my stomach, I can feel 10 individual defined muscles. I have dropped about 50lbs to get to this point and the fat loss has drastically slowed. What are the best exercises to get the lower abs to pop and get down into the low body fat ranges? I'm about 13% right now and barely have fat anywhere but lower stomach. I do not want to let this gift of blessed genetics go to waste.

Lifts are 1/2/3/4 for 5x5 reps and roughly 2/3/4/5 for 1rm

5'11" 210lbs

1pl8 OHP for 5 reps is not "rougly" 2pl8 for 1rm

GTFO

>feels his anatomically correct abdominal wall through 2 inches of blubber
>has the need to post a thread because of it

your pic related doesn't look very aesthetic to me tbqh
anyway just lose fat, if you really want to do direct ab work just do some ab routine from youtube, like jeff caveliere or whatever his name is posts

My OHP is a 45, 10 am 5 on each side for reps. 1/2/3/4 is a fuck to easier to say than calculating each lift out by plates.

Shit lighting but shows top six and stubborn lower fat.

Why would you even want this? Disgusting.

that's 165, still nowhere near 225
I do 6 x 155 and I'd be shocked if I could do 1 rep of 200, let alone 225

Lucky bastard. Although what's more important than number of abs is ab shape and symmetry. If your abs look like diamonds then you've truly been blessed. I'll take my symmetrical 6 pack diamonds over a shit 10 pack.

> stubborn lower fat

your whole torso is a wall of fat

LMAO

>13%
uhhh

Bottom left would be goal 10 pack.

Reps 165/245/365/405
Max 225/325/455/465

My deadlift is my weakest lift because my back always hurt from all of the weighted ab work that I do. I'm also faux - worth noting.

Your sin is arrogance, fuck off
t. God

It's shit lighting and no pump/flex. I'm dick-skinned faux everywhere but lower stomach.

13% was from golds body scan.

>tfw only have a 4 pack

> 13% was from golds body scan.

ahahahahahahaha

you're about 16-17% my friend.
the good news is your core is probably decent big/strong or else it wouldn't be visible with such a high bf %

Try going for your 1RM after a couple rest days and do OHP before you do bench. Warm up with an empty bar. Bet you can can 2pl8.

1) A couple rest days won't make that much difference.
2) I already do OHP as my first/primary press on its own day.

225 OHP is serious weight. Your numbers are bullshit or your form is atrocious.

top left looks most aesthetic

Maybe? I have virtually no fat anywhere on my body other than my stomach and I'm faux so I have way more random muscle throughout my body than most. I'm just going off of the numbers given to me. I started at about 30% BF (estimated) so I don't really care what the actual number is anymore because I'm not a fatshit like I was. I think that the weight loss is probably making it look higher than it actually is though. I held most of fat on my stomach before and I'm lean everywhere else now.

My form is spot on. I have a nasty previous left shoulder injury and even just a little bit of elbow out fucks me up good for a while. If I can ever find a gym buddy, I'll make a gif of my 1rm for OHP.

>tfw have uneven 5-pack

ITS NOT FAIR

First of all, congrats on the fat loss, unironically.

That said, if you were 30% bf before, you likely have a warped idea of what "lean" and "very lean" actually looks like. It's not only your ab area that has excess fat, it's also visible on your chest. Pic related is me yesterday; I think I'm around 12%. Trust me when I tell you, you're not at 13%.

fuck is wrong with that wonky as toe senpai

kek, you're right. what the fuck

that's what happens when you flex your quads and calves and aren't paying attention to your feet

What's your weight and height? I'm not saying that the Golds body scan should be taken as accurate but I do believe that carrying around the extra weight of random muscle from being faux does skew the numbers. I have seen people who looked like they were as lean as you who reported 17% and people who looked like they carried much more fat reporting sub-10% with a Texas scan.

Those scans are notoriously inaccurate.

5'10 183lb

OP do you have instagram? If youre actually going for the 10 pack I would love to follow your progress

>Lmao13%

my sides, your sides, everybodys sides

You keep on posting your physique in every possible thread kek, but it's a formidable physique. Lucked out on the genetics. I'd recommend doing a lot of leg curls.

Is that a challenge? I can spam it in a lot more threads. ;) Really though, I think I've only posted it when appropriate.

Agreed that my legs (especially thighs) need more work.

What did your journey look like? I'm probably coming from a similar position now having been an extreme fat fuck

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's just 10 fat rolls retars

fix your diet nigger

what does faux mean in this context?

blessed but not that blessed I'm afraid. Abs are asymmetrical as fuck.

Out of curiosity user is that an umbilical hernia scar?

I think you should post your physique when you give advice because it immediately makes your advice more believable when it's clear you know your shit and put the work in

>blessed ab ginetics
LOL

Why are so many fatties delusional about their progress Veeky Forums

I'm down from 250lbs, lifts went up by at or over 100% all around and I lost at least 15% body fat all in 8 months. My diet and cardio games are absolutely autistic. Just nearing the finish line.

you may only post in this thread if you've been BLESSED

I don't have an instagram but I probably will whenever I finally find a local gym buddy who can actually take pictures for me. It's kind of lame trying to flex and hold a phone and I can't get a pic at all while actually in a lift.

When I set one up, I'll post it. Look for my abdominal scar on the CBT for the time being.

Seriously, not being mean but you’re fat as fuck, you need to lose 10% more BF before posting next time m8

Test

Exploratory surgery after a bad bike accident which did a lot of internal damage to me.

You have a zoomed in picture of the only place on my body where I still hold accumulated fat. I'll gladly post another form the gym tonight and a before picture.

Middle low is basically zyzz abs, aesthetic as fuck

Easy skelly, I'll post a full body picture tonight.

I take it back, thats actually pretty incredible user. keep up the good work bro

This is the post that finally did it for me. These are the delusional fags who post here everyone.

Goodbye and thanks for the kek I suppose

Again, I'll post a full body tonight. The picture is deceiving because it's the only place that I carry any fat and it's zoomed in there.

Dude you are utterly ridiculous lmao. I hope this is a troll. You're at 20% bf and you have fat on your whole torso. No one wants to see your fat fucking body. doesnt even look like you have any muscle tbqh

blessed with pregnancy?

>20%

He's a delusional retard but if you think that's 20%... Holy fucking shit you're retarded.

I'm 18% (dexa scan) and I look fatter than him with absolutely no ab definition. He's like 15%.

10 pack doesnt matter with those garbage insertions

Are you retarded? You haven't seen my body, only the one place where I am well aware that I have fat and am working on cutting it. Does this look like the forearm of somebody who is 20% body fat?

Lmao dude again. Obviously not 20% and I threw it out to see your response. You didn't fail me. You do realize that you've simply pointed out the fact that you have an abdominal region. Good job for your discovery. Do your cut and come back k
But maybe this pic here has redeemed you on the muscle factor. Previously it looked like you were just a fatboy.

jesus fucking christ I share a board with these people

a fair point, but I fear that will make me even more obnoxious than I already am

lmaoooo

These are the people that give advice

go away raptor toes

Dude you're like 20% the fuck lol

Still looks better than the majority of men in the US sadly.

add me in the screen cap goys

You look like shit and are obviously lying about your lifts. Come back to reality.