Veeky Forums was a mistake

>Literal gay highschoolers acting stupid
Alert the press

They'll see the light when Stacy doesn't give a shit about their $800 post-ironic dad shoes

>browsing Veeky Forums
wtf is wrong with you

There's no reason you can't be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums but I agree the thinspo shit is stupid. Gaining some muscle makes you fill your clothes better and just look healthier.

lmao this was one of you guys, wasn't it?

yeah if you're an ugly low class bitch

high class bitches aren't thick, full stop

Sometimes, with all the shit going on in this board I forget that Veeky Forums isn't nearly as retarded as other boards on this site.

You're all faggots, but you're OK

Nobody fucking cares because being emaciated and thirsty won't make you educated, hip, or in any way high class. You probably see pictures of cool looking girls and idealize the shit out of them and think the only way to be as perfect as you think they are is to try to be a carbon copy of them. They are not as cool as you think they are and you won't be as cool as you think they are by trying to be like them so live your own fucking life, be healthy and stop starving yourself.

u sound fat go eat a burger and calm down

My god, someone needs to beat them into submission.

You don't even need to have fashion knowledge if you aren't poor. Go into any decently mid to high end clothing store, and you can have one of the people that work there show you around and pick outfits out for you that suit you. Also, the idea of unfashionable men is a old sitcom troupe anyway. It's not hard to look mostly well dressed if you aren't a literal retard.

this is exactly wrong
the highest branded items like armani, prada look really really stupid and it really shows that you have no style, fashion and money maybe but zero taste
turns out the best styled items are usually on discount because plebs have zero taste so they don't buy good items and it's left for someone like me to pick up at the fraction of a price
i know intuitively you think you can simply throw money but it's just not the truth

>t. DYEL /fag/ trying to defend the fact that his hobby is useless even by Veeky Forums standards.

There's a reason nobody buys it.
Let me give you a hint: it's ugly and only a complete autist would wear it.

you're assuming people have good taste while exactly the opposite is true

>go outside basement
>look at everybody has a shit taste for fashion
>shit taste means they buy shit clothes
>shit clothes selling well
how's this so hard to understand even for brainlets?

Kek

>Considering the degenerates at Walmart people

What is thinspo? are these unbearable faggots trying to out-twink eachother?

Veeky Forums is the worst place on the internet to get fashion advice.

>Dylan roof
Every fucking time

What a bunch of low test faggots. Also, what the fuck is that neck?

>2018
>not taking the neck pill

I honestly can't tell if that's a Veeky Forums meetup or a picture used to make fun of Veeky Forums.

Pure jelly
look at those stallions fresh out of their oc thread

Me on the right.

Asian guy and third from the right look chill. The rest are faggots

wtf, are they so brainwashed as to think that that doesn't look ridiculous. There's no way people look at them and think they have good fashion sense, they just think they are autistic.

>bunch of Veeky Forumsggot soyim calling Veeky Forums reddit

>not going /fait/ and experience the best of both worlds

Tfw finally under 100lb :)

Raid to reclaim the lost souls and vanquish the plague of dyels to the another realm when?

Veeky Forums like every other "interest" board takes a normal hobby and twists it into some autistic nightmare to convince well adjusted people into thinking that anything fun or semi-popular is retarded.

>Veeky Forums: oh graphic shirts? hahahaha faggot
>Veeky Forums: oh cardio? hahahaha faggot
>Veeky Forums: oh ketchup? hahahahaha faggot

VALENTINE'S DAY

FULL 24 HOUR ASSAULT

FLANK THEM FROM THE EAST
/Steroids generally/ LURE THEM WEST WITH YOUR STRIATIONS

WE WILL PROCEED TO ELECTRONICALLY BUTTFUCKSUBMIT THEM INTO A STRICT FIT DIET, MAYBE EVEN KETO IF THEY YAP ABOUT IT, AND A STRINGENT SS REGIMEN FOR NO LESS THAN ONE YEAR.

WE ARE THE ONLY LEFT WHO CAN SAVE THEM. FATHERS? IZ U SRS CUZ? BROTHERS? LONG GONE. WE SHALL BE THAT BROTHER. LORD KNOWS WE WON'T BE BUSY THAT DAY ANYWAYS

CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL

Around early 2013 there was a Veeky Forums thread where some fag wanted to get a haircut like Jeff Seid but he didn't know his name so he kept calling him "that cookies motherfucker" and then he kept going on about how he refused to bring in a picture to the hairdresser so he wanted to know how to verbally describe the haircut. Then Veeky Forums came in and had a ball.

Does anybody have any screencaps of that thread or know what I'm talking about?

I used to love Veeky Forums but now it’s full of gooks and kids

>SS
>more than one year

>SS
>one year

holy shit, those twig people are really disturbing. whats wrong with them

It's better than I was expecting, honestly.

And guess what, they're right every time

what the fuck is the giraffe guy real?

It's real. Also the giraffe neck guy was a tripfag who committed suicide after bullying because of these pics.

Neat

Wait, for real? Source pls

lel, gtfo faggot

Just be in shape and dress nice. Not fucking hard or complex. I like fashion and I like lifting. Ottermode or an athletic build is god tier when it comes to clothes. If you’re over 6’1 and still haven’t achieved muscle to fill out your shirt, you have no idea what you’re missing.

comic related.

that was great

He was a trip but he didn't really kill himself. Just stopped posting.

Oh, so it was kangarooland. That at least makes it slightly less worse to my American eyes.

Veeky Forums is probably the board with the lowest test. Even /r9k/ has higher test. Just read through a few topics and you'll notice how feminine they type. For example, I saw another thread asking why women don't have long hair anymore.

It's almost all women in the responses. Nothing wrong with that but it took 40 posts for someone to call out feminism for something that would have feminism blamed within the first 2 posts on any other board. The board has really high soy and estrogen levels.

lmao look at this faggot who does cardio, wears graphic shirts and eats ketchup

probably likes breaking bad too

>soy levels

lol still whiter than /pol/

The picture was taken in Europe,. not muttmerica

Brisbane is in Australia you ignorant Eurotrash.

Is this bait? I couldn't even tell anymore.

>read thread in OP
>these people actually are killing themselves to be as thin and skeletal as possible.
>i've spent the last 2 years working out to try to do the opposite since I've always been a skrawny 130 pound 6 foot guy

I don't understand.

Cool. You're still not white, Ameriumutt.

anorexia is one hell of a drug

this is a poorly made image

Whiter than you, Mohammad.

>trying to lose muscle
more for us

>tfw an american with blue eyes

I laugh at your amerimutt meme

Shhh, just let the insignificant little euro tire himself out. They generally don't have the energy to put up a fight for very long.

Good. The only Americans who get mad at this meme are the mutts

I'm actually an American, you ignorant mutt

>t. soyboy