How do I get into this mode?

How do I get into this mode?

Save the white race x1

never figured spencer would be a lineman

m a n l e t

this is considered a chad? wow the bar is super fucking low kek

Im sure your 100x more chad

lol probably. Don't be mad that I made fun of your gay fantasy, bud.

Not hard to be more "Chad" than a pudgy manlet. Dude doesn't even have a visible Adam's Apple.

richard spenner is the hero this county needs. his proposed bills and laws would stone wall most if not all illegal immigration policies which we all know, the more uneducated shit heads coming into the country, the worse it will become. immigrants offer nothing of value to society, and should all be exterminated via firing squad. liberals see nothing wrong with allowing illegal aliens / sack-of-potatoes stupid immigrants (who are illegal) to come into a country and not provide anything of value to society; all in the name of diversification.
i cannot wait until the day comes when all racemixers, niggers, liberals, and cucks are removed from this realm.

When the only people who follow you on instagram are incels who idolize you, sure you're gonna be called Chad over any stupid shit you do. But do you want the only people who follow you on instagram to be incels?

>no more racemixing
but your lord spencer would never support that because he loves to bust his nuts in mutts.

This one really is genetics

>Spencer is a titties guy
fellas does the white race depend on Spencer never fucking a thicc latina?

It requires top tier genetics

Shes russian if im not mistaken

every time, from this moment forward, when I have unprotected sex with a Caucasian woman I will re-read this post in my head and smirk. Thanks for the material, champ.

Nice LARP.

> he believes in spencer
Lemmings

>Caucasian women
That could mean a somali, indian or arab lol. Literally a meaningless term. Pajeets are most definitely caucasiod

Dont even know who he is, but bragging on a Siamese horse riding isnt gonna make you a chad

Gomenasai, my name is Richard-Sama.

I’m a 39 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>t. rustled jimmies

top kek this pic i hilarious

>acne
>weak jaw
>feminine eyes
>high bodyfat
>wearing a wool blazer and being thinning eyebrows

why is it always the genetic trash that try to stick up for the white race?

You have no proof. I can say I am a billionaire CEO and I fucked your mom. People LARPing all time to get attention. People who is showing off likely to do that. Yeah, you are LARPing.

not him but you're definitely rusted, friend.

>call his bullshit = mad
????

Controlled opposition

still mad
just casual observation. Being ugly is pretty obvious.

>still mad
Whatever you say.

Imagine being this triggered by white ethnonationalism.

>if you call someone ugly you're anti-white
wew

Genuine question: How does it feel to know that there are White men and women fucking and making babies for the purpose of maintaining their people and all you have is larping?

You faggots seem to getting weaker and weaker as more people see you for what you really are.

> trying this hard
Just link us your tumblr and spare your fingers that never touched a barbell the effort.

Jesus.

He looks pretty good. It’s a shame he got so chubby.

Doesn't bother me. I'm eating a post-workout meal and got like 5 of you /pol/ fags upset because I said Spencer wasn't a chad, he was ugly, and he prefers mixed-raced women. You guys tried shifting the argument to being mad about white nationalism lol

>56 likes
>chad

>"You're a dick"
>Alt right white knight "Simply not true"
fuck american's are so gay.

> upset
> ugly
> mixed race
> argument
Imagine how bothered you have to be by something that you completely bend reality to validate your irrational hatred.

Do you actually want to use instagram?
I hope not

not an argument

>ugly
he has a weak jaw line, acne, and other facial traits that are, universally, considered unattractive.

>mixed race
he's literally banging a mixed raced mutt. That's not an argument, it's a known fact.

Your role model is ugly, a hyprocrit and fat. At least Varg has better values and takes care of himself.

>ugly
>mutt
These are not the same thing

All mutts are ugly but not all uglies are mutts

No, I'm saying Spencer is ugly and his cumdump is a mixed-race mutt. You can't even understand basic conversation. You must be mixed yourself ;)

Don't talk to niggers user, they aren't people.

>Murder everyone who dare disagree with white genocide 80 years ago
>Haha, why aren't you similar to the people who's bloodlines we killed off?

> ugly
> mutt
> mixed raced
I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time you said that. Consider suicide.
> role model
> varg
Stop hurting yourself

nice of pol to show up

Mot mixed but I assumed you were calling the girl a mutt because she’s ugly unless you have actual sauce to prove she has mixed race heritage