/fat/ - “Dont Die Fat Edition” Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not Q,TDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>discord
discord.gg/5DMREpw

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7gXhPUs0dk
authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confess
>planned to eat healthy starting off the new year
>end up eating fast food nearly everyday

I didn't ate almost anything today so I could go to McD's tonight.
Convince me to not go. A part of me still feels guilty but I counted cals and everything should be fine

I'm 264 right now. I lost 26 pounds but it's been very slow due to me overeating. I still do it and it makes me hate myself. I get frustrated because the first time around I made it to 190 and felt "normal" for the first time in a long time.

>I didn't ate almost anything

what the christ

Go ahead and eat maccas user, after all what's the worst that could happen
youtube.com/watch?v=V7gXhPUs0dk

if i'm still under my calorie limit after drinking a beer or two, does the alcohol hinder my weight loss in any way?

Thanks user. This one is 54min. The other one I seen was only 30 something

Beer is basically liquid bread dude. Try going dry for like 6 weeks

>had an entire Little Caesar's pizza an hour ago

Why do I bother

>tfw haven't had a cheese pizza and crazy bread in months

Breh

FAMILY BY THE TON LET'S GOOOO

never going to make it on your current trajectory

Your liver can't burn fat while metabolizing alcohol.

I BINGED AGAIN
A-FUCKING-GAIN
I'm starting again tomorrow and acting like nothing happened. It just blows that me being a dumbass without self control for 1 hour can fuck up my weight loss for the rest of the day (or 2 even)

PUNITIVE CARDIO TIME

>all the "I walked for 2 hours and ate two slices of bread all day I'm making it bros" anons are finally gone

>down to 203 pounds
>taking pants off today
>look down and don't recognize the legs, stomach and hips I'm looking at

We're all gonna make it lads

No longer considered obese. Feels good.
It's normal to shit less when you're cutting, right? I usually shit every 2 days now.

I ended up not going. Danke, Anonymous

They need to make a slightly "grosser" version of this and make it mandatory in health class to watch. Kind of like the "Black Ice" or whatever videos in drivers ed.

thats normal...i think. i poop once every two or three days aswell.

Less in = less out. Also your frequency can decrease.

Now if you're a week in without taking a shit, that's when I'd start worrying

There's a small victory if you choose to eat healthy. And small victories make a big win in the end.

I’ve been doing well this year father.
Although I have I have sined today. I went grocery shopping and got all good food to stick to the plan, but I stopped at kfc on the way home. Forgive me

enjoy staying fat forever you FUCKS

Reposting from the last thread since it died right after. Can people help me improve my diet?

Breakfast:
Orange Juice: 110 Cals
Greek Yogurt + Flax Seed + Granola: 630 Cals

Lunch:
Whole Wheat Bread + sliced Roast Beef/Turkey + Cheese: 480 Cals/460 cals
Cliff Bar/Almonds: 250 Cals/170 cals

Dinner:
Whole Wheat Pasta + Chicken Thigh 340 Cals
Glass of whole milk: 150 Cals

Should I just cut out the whole wheat bread, add two scrambled eggs to breakfast and turn the glass of whole milk into a protein shake?

Day 5 of water fast

Motivation is all but gone, I want to eat so fucking bad. Funny thing is that I'm barely hungry, just addicted to food

Day 5 of 16/8 IF. 1200cal/day. Down 6lbs, feeling pretty good, but it's gonna be tough to stay away from the booze this weekend. Taking Friday off work to eat some shrooms and hopefully get my head straight. Been letting bad habits fester for a couple years, but can feel myself digging out of the hole.

First of all, why aren't you eating any vegetables?Besides being generally good for you, they are filling and low calorie. I would also cut down on carbs. Dairy generally isn't good for losing weight either -- yogurt is all right but milk and cheese can be replaced with healthier fat sources. Replace orange juice with whole orange.

Why even have orange juice?

This is good advice. Are you sure you're getting enough protein? I'm seeing a lot of carbs here

I 8th of a pita and a 3 tablespoons of fresh hummus.

Still under 1500

is this true?

I don't know, but even if it is, the liver is very quick to metabolize ethanol.

fucking good job brah
we're going to make it

I went from 200 to 160 over the course of a semester at Uni. When I came home everyone told me I looked "healthy" like I lost a lot of weight and it felt good. Little do they know I did it by eating under 400 cals a day for like 3 months.

good work

what weight did you start at?

I ate over my calories for the day why the fuck am I still hungry?

>tfw 25 year old 6'0 290lb fatass
>start eating 1200 calories a day since Jan 1st
>Never over. Strict 1200 or under every single fucking day without fail
>all dat tasty chicken and broccoli
>grandmother knows i'm dieting and sometimes calls me and asks if I'd like some dinner made
>say yes please
>drive to grammas house
>she makes chicken breast and vegetables and leaves a food scale on the table for me to weigh my food
>feelsgoodman
>doing a lot of walking, scared to jog/run because don't wanna do joint damage
>gonna get a gym membership soon to use the cardio machines and start lifting
>down 18lbs since the 1st of January and the months not even over yet

Feels fucking good man.

Drink water.

keep it up
what a great grandma

You're a lucky guy
soon you'll be feeling fit

Good job user :^)

Will add some vegetables, what're some good ones? And by good, I mean quick to prepare or can just be eaten raw.

I definitely need more protein, which is why I'm going to add the whey shake and eggs. That will come out to like 160-170g which I would like to think is enough. Will cut out the bread.

Are there really no good fruit juices? I thought orange would be okay for muh vitamins and shieeet. Could a glass of pomegrante juice work?

great job friend

Nth for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Post more fat Wojaks

I have 20lbs left and you basically made my goal great job

When was the last new Wojak image made?

Was up to 245 lbs a few months ago. Now I’m lifting heavy and running about 1-2 miles a day on treadmill. I’m still trying to find that balance between weight loss and bulk gains. I know I can’t reasonably do both, so I’m focusing on a rigorous 6 day PPL routine with cardio on the seventh day.
I’m at about 215 right now and I feel better than ever. I can’t wait to get rid of the residual mantits and walk around shirtless. I haven’t done that in about 15 years.

user make sure your gma knows how much you appreciate her. Good luck on your journey my friend

Shit, I did this when I lived in Portland. I just moved out on my own, had a gf and kid, and didn’t realize how hard it was. I made sure they ate fine, but I was eating maybe once a day, and drinking a lot of whisky/ weed. Lost 70 lbs in about a year. There were a couple of times I blacked out and fell to the floor. I honestly look unhealthy and sick in some of those pictures, but everyone else I’ve shown says I looked good.

>tfw fat friend asks for advice on reducing weight
>He has back problems
>Tell him reducing weight will lead to worsening lower back ache
>Tell him any change in his weight will lead to problems and he should eat at "maintenance"
>Tell him maintenance is 3.5k cal.

Food for this feel?

>Remember a dream for the first time in 15 years
>It's me eating a pizza without loggin it in fatsecret
There's something wrong with me.

Brutus, Cassius and Judas

Best grandma

So /fat/ or /fast/? Which is right

>water fasting for 4 days so far
>spend my free time browsing Veeky Forums, looking at food subleddits and watching those stupid fucking buzzed cooking videos where they just drown everything in cheese

Why am I like this

>under 84kg today
I think I'm gonna cry

Whichever you find easier to stick to.

a girl bought me chocolate muffins and a bottle of cola today. i said no but she forced me. she wants to cook a big meal tomorrow for australia day and i cant say no because i've never been this close to a girl before. help me father

Im down from 299 to 270 since dec 15th Im doing good.Looking at my fitness pal I was eating 8000k cals a day now its 2000k cals a day.

I have a problem in that I get hungry like really hungry and try to eat something but end up over eating how can I stop this ? When I overeat I overeat like 2 large pizzas and 40 wings to myself

>losing my gut hard (down from 44" to 36" waist)
>still got tiddies
FUG :-----DD

>fat
K E T O
E
T
O

authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/

can some fatto please take a picture of what they see when they look down at their body?

if you want to loose weight dont eat nuts, its very easy to overeat on them and consume insane amount of calories without you even noticing

also KYS with orange juice, drinking calories is completely useless if you want to loose weight. You can get the same vitamins from eating low calorie vegetables instead

Bread is also completely useless, you should focus on getting protein from low cal sources and rest of the diet should be 90% veggies.

>have lost 40lbs off a diet with zero exercise
>diet isn't helping me much anymore
>on Monday I decide to start running/lifting
>pushed myself way too hard
>biceps swollen like a mofo, insane amount of pain/tenderness and it hurts to even rest my arms in a normal position

Man DOMS is a bitch. Guess I should give myself time to heal. Never realized how out of shape I was till I started working out.

That's a pretty dumb excuse. You caved and when it comes to your health you can't allow others to persuade you. It can mean the difference between months of dieting compared to years. You see those guys who lose 50 pounds in 4 years? Do you want to be a guy who loses a pound of a month or do you want to just get it done with and enjoy the lifestyle change?

>lost 4kg in one week of fasting

Water weight. Don't get discouraged when that speed slows down.

Finally hit below 200 friends. Some anecdotal advice

>eggs are amazing and keep away hunger for hours and hours
>fruit smoothies for breakfast gives your fill of sweet cravings, but add peanut butter to it for protein to make it last longer
>work out at least 30 mins every other day
>dont cheat, it isnt worth it i promise, youll hate yourself right after, never eat out, prepare meals beforehand so you dont stare in the fridge and pick something bad because its easier right now

This happened to me too when I went from obese to starting exercise. I guess the key is to start low, with baby weights if necessary, and just be sure your body is properly warmed up and stretched before doing any exercise to avoid a risk of injury.

Great work bud and your grandmother is a good one by the sounds of it. Kudos!

The doms goes after a bit unless you one day particularly push yourself. You will still get after pain, but compared to full on DOMS it's not the same, it's more of a satisfying ache.

Same goes for the evil squat DOMS. Those were the worst in the beginning from my experience. Could hardly fucking walk for four days when I started.

I've been eating healthy ever since New Year's now, and I've managed to loose 6 kgs (mostly water weight, I know). Usually me and my mother (also a fat fuck) cook together, so we keep each other in check. Today I had to get up early, 6 am, to go to a NEET meeting, and I'm home alone all day. It's 13:40 pm now, there's hamburgers in the freezer, and I crave it so bad.

Help me stay strong /fat/

I know you already ate, and I have no idea how seriously you take nutrition, but if all you care about is weight loss and don't take nutrition ultra srs like most people on fit, you can honestly eat a shit ton of fast food if you're not retarded about it (i.e. don't get a soda, don't get fries/side)

IM SO CLOSE TO MAKING IT LADS AHHHHHH I CANT WAIT

You could just binge watch Mukbang videos of obese people stuffing their faces on Youtube, that's usually pretty therapeutic for me

It's fucking weird man, whenever I go on a fast I end up watching a load of cooking videos. I've binge watched through all of binging with babish in a couple of days.

The channel "Tasty", love them or hate them, have pretty much nailed down how to make great aesthetically pleasing youtube cooking videos even if the recipes aren't practical sometimes. I could watch those for days.

I like cooking channels as well, but watching them while on a diet just intensifies my cravings tbqh. Just an ordinary pizza commercial on TV makes me want pizza for hours after. Fucking nightmare.

6ft 1
110kg to 84.9
still need to lose quite some weight as when i do a plank i still have alot of fat sagging

i want to get around 75-80kg kg then start lifting

atleast my bmi now says im healthy weight tho

I kinda like the feeling it gives me. Like after a day where I've had my 3 meals, exercised, brushed my teeth for bed(to ensure I won't have any more food that day), and am about to tuck into bed I like the hunger pangs that it gives me to watch some of these videos.

It might be just excess skin that you're seeing. I was around 135 kg and went to around where you're at now around 84 kg and the amount of sagging looks like a testicle. The weight lifting will probably tighten yours up a little better since you started at a lower weight and got a good height.

start lifting now, it will be too late when you reach your goal weight.
NEVER lose that amount of weight without lifting.

Saturday is my weight in, I've been really good these past two weeks, I hope I lost more than 1 kilo.

do you guys have any good routines for lifting

depends, do you have Access to some kind auf Equipment (weights etc) or a gym in the neighborhood ?

How tall are you, user? I started at a similar weight but I'm a bit worried about sagging too (nowhere near goal yet, though).

yes,i got to my local gym
today even

>orange juice
>granola
>bread
>pasta

You're not gonna make it with all those carbs and sugar.

Father I have failed, I imbibed in 8 beers last night, as well as some fries and a grilled cheese sandwhich. I fucked up my keto and probably most of the 5llbs ive lost so far :(

Holy fuck I keep forgetting to weigh myself before eating breakfast/starting my day

How long does it realistically take to cut from 23ish bf% to 10-12%?

damn.. and i was going to try fasting to break food addiction. so that doesnt work?

i relate to the feeling of not being hungry, but just wanting the dopamine hit.

About 27.869 days if you stop eating right now.

Ok... Assuming I'm eating at a 500-1000 calorie deficit

I just had a nap for lunch

>SW 301.6
>CW 181.6
After 120lbs I'm still waiting on moobs and gut to go away. Ate at Cheesecake factory yesterday and loaded up on bread but ate half the lunch. We're still gonna make it.

This and also breaking a plateau is one of the best feelings ever so push through it.

Literally any vegetables (not starch like potatoes). I like to pick bags of frozen mixed ones because it's easy and varied. Steam them for best texture/taste, boiling is easier but a bit worse in texture/taste, or you can fry them in a pan with a bit of oil but then that's extra calories. I'd just cut all liquid calories if I were you, you can get the same amount of vitamins from the actual fruit with fewer calories.

First, stop eating and buying pizzas and wings. Second, cook your own meals and do some meal prep so you can make individual portions for each meal. Use filling foods like lean protein, complex carbs and vegetables, I can guarantee you won't feel hungry for a long while. Also drink plenty of water, you might only be thirsty. You can portion snacks similarly if you're hungry between meals. Just don't sit on your ass with access to a full pot of peanuts or yogurt or something because you'll eat the whole thing.

Just do it after then, as long as it's at a constant time of your day.

know that feel

hey guys, I'm the guy who posted the bag of candy every 5 days. I have some terrible news. last night my little brother sneaked in my room while I was sleeping, and stole the bag of candy and ate the whole thing. It's probably for the best to not have it around me, but I really wanted to go a whole year to prove to you guys and myself that anything is possible with enough determination. I'm not going to go buy another bag of candy, because why have it around me.
On a brighter note, I'm down 17 pounds!