Is this a bad idea?

I plan on doing 2 cycles of HGH to get those unachievable gains while natty.

If I diet and workout normally after the cycles are over, will I be able to maintain my gains and physique?

>cycles of HGH
>natty

bump

Your enlarged organs wont go away

that chick enlargens my organ, if you know what i mean.

She makes your heart swell :) Like Rich Piano?

>reading comprehension

>If I diet and workout normally after the cycles are over, will I be able to maintain my gains and physique?
Some of them, yes.

You will sleep awesome, be more insulin sensitive and have baby skin. You will also gain 10lbs of bloat, numbness in extremities if you run a half decent dose and be several k in the hole.

The good news is that you will maintain everything because nothing will have changed

You don't know shit. Shut your pie hole. Maybe if you're doing 10+ iu's a day you may have an issue. Quit spreading your bro science as you don't have a clue.

Don't take HGH you retard. Take testosterone if you want to make big gains. Don't fuck up your organs.

Are you experiencing "roid rage"?

What did he mean by this

His dick which i guess is an external organ....

I don't get it

braap

will the gains be the same? i dont know what the difference is but im gonna just order some pills from the darknet

take phenibut instead to release your own endogeneous hgh instead of injecting exo hgh

>fucking around with hormones when you have no fucking idea what you're doing
Call it 'evolution in action' when you fuck yourself up, moron

>being this much of a pussy
you'll die wondering "what if"

Jesus fuck. Pls dont. You don't really cycle hgh, you just run out of money eventually

AAS only unless you're top 10% of your weight class in whatever you compete in.

no joke
I did 10 IUs one day, and my arms felt like they were asleep for about 6 hours,
Couldn't work out at all

if you knew anything you wouldn't take them in the first place and risk ruining your body out of insecurity.

please don't reproduce