youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he had a job

Steak for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>Steak and eggs
>Philly cheese steak
>Steak and tatoes

He eats food

no offense but : HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO EAT MORE AND EXERCISE?!?!?! EAT FUCKING 4000 CALORIES A DAY AND FOLLOW A SIMPLE PROGRAM AND YOU WILL GAIN WEIGHT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST > READ THE MOTHERFUCKING STICKY IM SICK OF THESE RETARDEDQUESTIONSKJLDJKW:

You realize shooting takes place years before hand? This isn't a 1 year transformation

Eating is hard user, I can barely hit my TDEE most days

got paid millions of dollars to hit the gym all day and had personal trainers telling him what to do and eat

heres the secret nobody talks about (everyone does ur just stupid)

>get spoon, bowl, cup
>scoop big ol scoop of PB into bowl
>put whole milk into cup
>eat big ol scoop of PB and drink milk.
>refill milk as needed
easy 1000 calorie snack

if you're saying that's hard, honestly you're not even trying.

With steroids.

>milk

pass

That alright to do long term, though?

>how hard is it to fit 6 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket?? IM a fatass so it's easy for me why can't you??

Seriously these threads about how to BULK.
I'm not the other guy up here. But he's right. Getting fat is the easiest work on earth. Even easier if you live in a western country.
I'm not even talking about getting your ass into a MacDonald's 24/7.....just fucking eat, for Christ's sake.
Lift+eat. Actually everybody eats nore than 3000 cal/day like nothing. An average breakfast, sandwiches at lunch, some afternoon meal, snacks and a goid dinneŕ....the that's fucking all about it.
Peanut, fries, burguers, meat, chocolate, some fruits, avocados, etc.....
Don't do cardio. Just lift.

didn't he say he ate ice cream and pizza constantly to gain initial weight back?

Yes. He let the ice cream melt then drank it

Patrician way to consume it.

I try to eat but I never gain anything. I'm 5'10" and tried eating nothing but pizza and other fattening shit three times a day for over a month, I can't gain fuck all. I've never been over 135lbs.

Up your fat intake and decrease your carbs then faggot.

Fat = more energy dense and lower satiety, so you eat more to fill full
Carbs = less energy dense and higher satiety

Either you suck at counting calories and you didn't eat as much as you thought, you're lying, or you have a medical condition.

I'll try everything else listed in this thread, I'm sick of being a holocaust tier lanklet.
On the off chance it's something medical, any idea what could cause this?
I've improved a bit since I started working out, but I feel like I've hit a wall.

ROIDS

Just add 1-2 gainer shakes to your diet. Usually 1 at the end of the day should do. Protein powder + milk + peanutbutter + berries + banana + oats. Even olive oil if you want some real dense calories. Take out what doesn't interest you.

Noted, thanks for the help m8.

>roid rage

This is my first breakfast every morning. Delicious and around 1000 cals.

Ayyy, my dinner

>three times a day
fuck off with this. you need to eat more than three times a day to gain weight you pussy. make yourself 4 pbb (peanut butter banana - trust me it's the shit) sandwiches every night and munch on that shit while you watch whatever tv/movie you like.

it's all about the amount of calories you consume. i could lose weight on pizza and ice cream if i wanted. it doesn't matter what you eat, you still have to eat enough calories of it to gain weight.

Eat a clean and robust diet but also find some foods that are calorically dense, ez 500 plus over tde a day.

I think that was for when he got fat for American Hustle.

>You need to eat more than three times a day to gain weight you

Are you retarded?

Literally the best roids money can buy, coupled alongside unlimited access to the most calorie dense and nutritional foods plus a personal trainer who trains movie casts for a living, also weekly (or more often) blood tests to find out what's lacking
Basically the type of fitness dedication Veeky Forums could only dream of having

shitskin detected

drugs and he has a fucking personal trainer, access to the best gyms, private training sessions and chefs you massive faggot

>fuck off with 3 times a day
>it's all about calorie count
We'll it looks like you need to think more before typing. I also think OP doesn't eat enough. But if we're talking junk food like pizza, you can easily hit caloric surplus eating 3 times a day. Clearly OP isn't doing it, but don't tell him to eat more times a day cause he'll just divide his current peasant portions into African aids portions and have the same problem.

only thing that will do this is something like a tapeworm

>be emaciated holocaust faggot
>try to supplement eating during the day with smoothies at night
>not even a big smoothie, a cup of oats, cup of milk, peanut butter, fruit, almonds, maybe even olive oil
>get horrific gas and shits from this
>try to transition to oatmeal like i used to have in college, just oats milk and peanut butter
>still get gas and terrible shits
>realize oats have turned on me
>cant even eat oats for awesome gains of fiber,m protien and calories

Seriously OP, check if you have some sort of parasite or worm. Cut sugar that may feed any such yeast overgrowth. Try adding some spicy food to your diet, start small with some Tabasco on your eggs in the morning.

Don't listen to these cunts telling you it's all calories, 1000 calories from dougnuts are not the same as 1000 calories from steak if there's a yeast/candida growth in your gut eating up the doughnut before your body can absorb it. It's a very fringe way of looking at food but once I did I put on a shit ton of weight, without meme calorie smoothies or "bulking" recipes.

This was though. He went straight from The Machinist to Batman begins. He weightlifted and binged on pizza and ice-cream before shooting began for Batman Begins.

Don't listen to them fags op
Sometimes (and these fat asses don't want to hear it) you can have a fast metabolism and eat a lot only to struggle at gaining weight.
But the answer? I hate to say it, but eat even more kiddo

Satiety =/= fullness

Breakfast
3 eggs on toast
3/4 (dry size) cup oatmeal
glass o milk

Snack
banana and orange/apple

Lunch
meat with cheesy pasta/rice
whatever sauce you want
double scoop mass gainer

dinner
steak
veggies
potato
more milk

water whenever you're not having a meal when you think about it. aim for a tall glass minimum between meals

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8

Looks good, except for the mass gainer meme powder.
Nobody, and I mean nobody needs chink dust in their diet. Save your dollars and buy some olive/coconut oil or vanilla ice cream instead.

Dude ice cream soup lmao

>how to get fat and die of heart cancer at 29 the post

>double scoop mass gainer
You're better off blending peanut butter, oatmeal, and milk together. You get real nutrients and aren't using some bullshit meme powder.

He had a bit of muscle before that 2004 pic, so when he started lifting and eating a ton again he put muscle on super fast. That combined with steroids will get that. I'd say most of that progress can be attributed to the fact that he already had been lifting prior to 2004, so it all came back to him very fast.

He gets paid millions of dollars

Well, doing that basically WAS his job.