Why do so many fuckers wear this shit in the gym...

why do so many fuckers wear this shit in the gym? it's hot as shit in the gym already and why the fuck would you wear a cap indoors? is there some secret to it?

fuckers tell me

I sometimes wear a cap to keep the hair out of my face

bald

I wear a jacket or pullover to keep my joints warm, get a nice pump, then take it off for the rest of the work out.

I dont wear a hat but i wear a hoodie 95% of the time.

If I see my pump too much then I get use to it and stop being motivated by it.

Every now and then Ill go with a shirt/stringer to see muh pump, thats all though.

You'll find most veteran lifters share my same thinking pattern. Its mostly normies and DYELs who wear revealing clothing.

Anyone here lift to save a shit ton of money on clothes?

Never wore a stringer or tank top
>hard mode: look jacked with a shirt

What does either one have to do with each other?

Lifting doesn't make you stop looking like a bum if you have shitty clothes on.

I always wear sleeveless shirts, can't stand the feeling of fabric on my arms when lifting, shit is distracting and restricting too

>tfw girls put less importance on your clothes the more fit you are

I still buy new, clean clothes, but they're basic shit $10 hoodies and joggers and some $30 shoes here and there lol

What I've tended to notice is that balding is the last bastion for male insecurity, and so it's mostly the roiders who are balding who wear them, or normal balding men or women, there's literally no other excuse to wear it indoors

>small dick
>but will never go bald due to being a late bloomer

Feels good man

I always get sweaty and hot on my last few reps so why would I wear warm clothing? My home gym is cool (68 f) and I still get hot.

>it's hot as shit in the gym already

You say this like it's some sort of problem. When it's "hot as fuck" you body warms up quicker, your joints stay warm, and your body remains heated after a set when you sit down to take a breather. I always workout in pants, beanie, and a tight fitting shirt, and also sometimes have a jumper on as well. To me, i feel i perform better when i'm very hot and the room is hot.

The beanie always keeps sweating from dripping down on my face when i'm in my garage squatting 165kg in 44c heat.

Working out in an air conditioned room is about as low as you can get, you must be low on test.

I wear a hat in the early mornings bc the gym lights are bright as fuck and I just woke up. The brim keeps the lights from shining directly into my eyeballs

Yeah, they start to see them as those things that get in the way of their secret perving.

you might aswell wear sunglasses, just shows that most people who lift are brainlets

The cap keeps the bar away from the face

they are lowkey jewish but are ashamed of their yamaka

HOWEVER!
buying fancy expensive clothes to make you look stylish and wealthy while also being fit will make you that much better than the competition

I wear a hat to keep my hair out of my face. I get my hair cut only a few times a year and it’s in that annoying kind of gets in your eyes but isn’t degenerate length yet. Sometimes I wear a hoodie and pull my hat low and put the hood up and just tune everything out if I’m having a bad day. Shits comfy

My hair looks like shit before I shower and showering before gym is just autistic so I will wear a hat

I'm in a hoodie for squats since I prefer to have some fabric between my belt and body for comfort and optimal tightness, otherwise I whip it off and lift in my t-shirt.

I never wear hats in the gym and nobody but twats do this

Don't be mean pls

I always wear a sweater and a hat. I like to sweat and and keep my joints warm. I don't like looking at myself during the work out either. Owner of my gym likes to blast AC from time to time as well.
I usually practice my posing in the locker room after I train. Then after out on a clean shirt to prevent bacne

Have you never benched before?

I just do it cus I'm ugly

To look good in their insta or snapchat photos wearing their adidas track suits.

Fucking fuck, at my gym they just moved the good bench so that it's straight under a god damn bright ass anemic fluorescent light. I hate that damn thing.

this is gonna be my new outfit for workout

Mr fancy pants over here buying clean clothes.

it's cold on the way into the gym so i wear a hoodie and beanie and then get warmed up and take off the hoodie then put it back on when i walk back out into the cold. duh.

>wearing a beanie in the gym

enjoy your heat stroke faggot