No wiafu thread

>no wiafu thread
That won't do, who do you lift for bros?

Hottest child of Gwyn coming through.

>tfw just beat pic related today
Haven't orgasmed like that in years

Wrong pic

>tfw you'll never get sucked off by a octoling tongue

>amazon will never be real
It hurts every day

YEAAAHHHH GIANT TIDDAY LADY

for the queen

You have to be 18 to access this website

>tfw no 300lbs gf

*spits on u*

"Amazing chest ahead"

L A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

Good times, good times...

I have never played Dark Souls, why is it so popular?

It's difficult the first time you play it.
For some, they can't get past Smough and Ornstein and give up completely.

>tfw no Mercy Wife
God, it hurts.

because it's the best game ever made
no bullshit handhold third person shooter game design where its basically just filler and you're playing in a skinner's box for cutscenes. game bleeds atmosphere, and everything is there for a narrative purpose, but the narrative is purposefully elusive, which creates an immersion that is unparalleled. And once you delve into the story and learn about the characters you learn that's even though its' not surface level or even accessible to half the people that play the game, it's still a better story than most games out there. game is a masterpiece. It's probably the closest video games have come to "art", truly the only game that has fully captured the medium and used every element of to their fullest extent (most games skimp on gameplay, story, or characters)
It's only weakness is that towards the end you have some repetition in the monsters, but I never minded that. Also the boss in Izalith's Torment (think that's zone's name) is bugged and I don't think they ever fixed it.

Wouldn't be japs without traps

It kicks your ass so much you learn to like it and start fighting back, it's a fantastic motivator for life desu

now go play the DLC's in dark souls 2 big boi.

it's pure autism.
you will play over and over again and die against that fucking boss and suddenly you will win because you got gud, simple as that.
and the the next area opens and you need to get gud again.
it's unique, there are games that are getting there but stil far away like Nioh and the surge.
try those before going full dark souls, can be pretty brutal for a casul.

Sorry but she's just to cute.
Plus I have a weakness for black hair with red eyes.

Ignore this guy, DS2 is garbage in every way

But why does it seem like everybody that loves Dark Souls is a loser in real life though?

well I don't have a waifu but I recognize that there is a best girl

>A-user I think thats a man.

Where can I find a mommy gf

Well I hope you’re happy fit, I just had a wet dream over pic related.
I’m not on no fap and I even has sex the day before, but this was the most powerful one I’ve ever had.

hnnngh why is Link so attractive even if he's a guy? it makes no sense. i want to eat his pale tight little ass

faggot

stop browsing r9k and hit the gym

only for link

>300lbs
?

she's a robot

>why do people who spend all day playing vidya seem like losers?

I work out for myself, that is my motivation, i recently really got my life on tracks with working out and being healthy in general. I would have never done that for a chick, only for myself

so?

lost izalith is the zone name. such a shame the cuck producers rushed development so the zone is unfinished

How bugged do you mean? Becauase I don't mind an occasional bug abuse (like sniping sif with the bow of phara)

Coming soon in HD. Thanks Japan!

>It's probably the closest video games have come to "art"

I see you've never played Shadow of the Colossus.

>ywn make passionate love to Mercy
>ywn look deep into her ocean colored eyes and hear whisper "I love you so ~very~ much" as you both climax
>ywn fall asleep in front of a fireplace, the night outside starry and snowy, with Mercy at your lap, as you both read your Lab Notes
>ywn come back from the Lab, late at night, only to find Mercy and your children asleep on the carpet, surrounded by Lego
>ywn plan the perfect Valentine's Day, finishing it by proposing to Mercy and having loving sex
>ywn lock eyes with Mercy and understand the feeling of "love at first sight"
>ywn dance a flirty tango with Mercy, in some High Society Ball, where you finish it by giving her a passionate French kiss as the dance ends
WHY the FUCK even LIVE?!

ehh, I'd rather d.va

Metal is heavy

>petite
>brunette
>Korean or some shit
>teen
>vidya obsessed
>flat as a board
Yeah, no thanks.

But steel is heavier than feathers

IMAGINE

those are all pros in my book, m8

>hear whisper "I love you so ~very~ much" as you both climax
Gaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Is it possible to fantasize about someone you don't know yet?

N-No homo right

This guy knows whats up

to spread the DOOM!

Its no Dark Souls, or Dark Souls 3.

But it is a fun game user.

I've written poems to someone I haven't met yet.
What do you think?

A PEDOPHILE
ON Veeky Forums, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

A FAT GIRL
ON Veeky Forums, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Roald is motivation

I'd prefer a no strings attached thing with Sombra where she every now and then breaks into your house looking for food and a shower, breaks your dick all night long, and is already gone when you wake up in the morning.

she's fucking 12

Are you retarded?

Only if you're a pedo

Why is dark souls II so shit?
>playing ds for the first time
>everything is so dark, there's literally nobody around and the only thing I can hear is my steps
>i keep encountering hollows, then a fucking big fat monster wants to rape me
>i get away alive from it, time to kill it
>git gud and feel pure glory when I first finished it

>playing ds2 for the first time
>Not encounter any monster at first instead find a bunch of old ladies breaking the immediate danger sensation
>they spew typical "everyone who goes that way never comes back lmao ur not different than them"
>finally make my way through some bullshit tutorial part
>everything's so bright, no darkened areas except for the blighttown wannabe area
>bonfire let's you fast travel anywhere, just forget about the illusion of reaching your way there lmao

Dk2 wasn't developed by the same team as Dk1, Dk3 or Ds.

I recommend Dark Souls 3 and Demon Souls though.

The developers of bed of torment (lost izalith boss) came out on stage and apologized for how shit it was, it's not that bad iif you play on 30 fps and have fast roll, but it can get pretty infuriating

i hope they give us the real Izalith in DS remastered.

mashiron is best ponytail a shit!

i lift for a feet gf

Do it for her lads.

>Petite
>brunette
>small shaped breasts and ass
REEEEEE

I think you misspelled ds3

>tfw never met a girl who looks like Annie
One day. One day.

there are plenty of bored-looking blonde jew girls, user

Exactly. Potato girl is best girl

>true, romantic love, if it were real, is gaaaayyy
This, Veeky Forumsizens, is the prime example of the SoyBoy.

>implying Doom doesn't really just want to be loved

Eh, I guess if you're into Tinder Thots and the like it's cool.

W-We're a-all go-gonna m-make it (in love) br-brah...

God. Anyone remember boxxy?

i feel u bruthr

I have a mommygf. It's not as good as you think, and the sex gets weird.

Didn't moot rape her or something?

It's a fundamentally sound game with amazing graphical and sound design. What it lacks in ANY indication of who you are, where you are, where you're going, why you're going there, how to get their, what you hope to accomplish once you're there, or why you should care about ANY of that shit, it replaces with difficulty.

It's the game that kicked off the trend of hard for the sake of hard so that sunlight-repellent turbo virgins could feel high and mighty that they waste 80 hours of their life to beat the challenge boss on the 50th try. If trying to beat down a brick wall by ramming your head against it until progress is made sounds like fun to you, Dark Souls is the game for you.

But NieR (both of them) and Witcher 3 are better. Loads better.

>having children before you propose

Nigga...

>Nigga...
It's not in chronological order user, jeez. Or did you think you have sex before you even meet the person?

>ds2
>bad
>implying

OFFICIAL WITCHER WAIFU POWER RANKINGS:

1.) Triss
2.) Ciri
3.) Ves
4.) Letho (no homo)
5.) Fringilla Vigo
6.) Keira Metz
9001.) Phillipe Eilhart
9002.) Yennifer

No arguing, it's official.

It's adventure game with an interesting world, where exploration is exiting because of the tension provided by the unforgiving difficulty.

You are making Ciri sad, user.

excited for dark souls remastered?

I'm butthurt it's coming to the switch and zero new content

isn't that the good part?

>DS
>hard
4/10, apply yourself. It simply has solid mechanics that punish you for ignoring what is happening around you. Some things like Capra and O&S can instagib you the moment you start if you roll a bad AI sequence but that's just annoying rng bullshit.

#2 behind the big tittied redhead isn't a bad place to be.

And where the fuck does she get mascara and eye shadow and shit when she's a multidimensional fugitive from elfish fantasy nazis?

>lifting for a gainsgoblin
>making it

Satan and his minion