Methods to measure testosterone without an expensive test?

methods to measure testosterone without an expensive test?

thanks

do you have the confidence to go up to that girl you've been crushing on and ask her for her number? If you even have to think about it than you are not high test

hold on now, pipsqueak... confidence =/= testosterone

testerone makes you less anxious about doing anything. you act without thinking

assume ur low and jump on test. if you feel better u were low. if u feel the same you only fucked up ur endocrine system.

That's not confidence, that's ignorance

I use morning wood to judge my test levels. If I fap every day I rarely have morning wood but after 3 or 4 days of nofap it's practically busting out of my boxers.

I've felt the difference. On non-optimized diet\sleep I overthink the consequences of my actions, while on the flipside, I don't give a fuck what people think or say to me, and I forgive myself instantly for mistakes.

by having big fucking balls literally, they're testosterone factories. if you have some raisins down there no doubt you're a soyboy cuck or you're on gear - a very thin line.

I've been asking out every hot girl at my gym desu lately. If I find one really attractive and fail to make a move it's a failed workout.

Your max deadlift in pounds multiplied by 1.5 gives you your testosterone level in ng/dl

Literally not true. Stop browsing this board for a while, you need a break.

number of sexual partners
genetically female, to be clear

can relate

you're pressed because? i think you're some low-t faggot who's scared to walk out his front door because of your creeping paranoia, fuck off cunt

Says you

My test levels were 820 ng/dl when I got tested like a month ago. My confidence levels are no different than any average guy. You are dumb as fuck and if you even think about opening your dumb cunt mouth again then you need to post body to prove you're not some dyel faggot that doesn't even lift which I know you are.

imsert: I will let you know I gratueted top in my marinclass meme

chill dude i was just memeing

try tasting your cum, if it tastes bitter like a lime, but not citrusy, then your test is getting there. the more bitter, the higher your t.

^

what are some signs in the body that you're high test?

me
>hairy as fuck
>broad shoulders
>v-taper
>decent jaw when cut
>big beard
>starting to bald slightly
>deep voice

What if I have no problem with women but large groups of people bother me?

dht isnt test

Cut off your dick and count the rings.

kek

Here use this scale:
> asking about test levels on an anonymous image board
Low test levels
> not giving a fuck about test levels because you feel healthy
Normal test
> not giving a fuck about test levels because you and you measured them just in case because you're not poor
High test

>My confidence levels are no different than any average guy
oh sweetie, that might be because 820 ng/dl IS in the average range fkn lol...honey pls dont embarass urself like this anymore

>hairy as fuck
>broad shoulders
>v-taper
>decent jaw when cut
>big beard
>starting to bald slightly
>deep voice
Well, I only know one guy who had his test tested (pun not intended): My dad. He has prostate cancer now and the docs told him it's because his test values are unnaturally high. I don't know the numbers, but they put him on estrogen now (he says it gives him tits and he's not amused about it).

Anyway, to describe him:
>medium height for his age (shorter than his brothers though)
>low muscle mass
>skinnyfat physique
>very strong (not just old man strength, it was always like that, he never had any muscle, but he always was physically strong)
>very IDGAF attitude, no fear of physical fights even as an old man, still hits on girls
>was a criminal in the past (no details)
>very high IQ (usable, too, he was an inventor for a while)
>no hair loss (he HAS what Americans call a receding hairline, pic related (but not nearly as bad), but it never changed even an inch since I can remember; seems to be his actual normal hairline, he even has it in photos from his youth)
>big dick according to my drunk mom
>no big jaw, I'd say average to small
>NO BEARD - he can barely manage a moustache but it looks like shit
>no hair above his waist pretty much
>deep voice

As I said, I dunno how high his test levels were when the docs told him, but they were extremely high.

I have the smallest balls ever, but think i build muscle pretty ok. Explain this.

no man, that's certainly not it.
I have many sexual partners, Girls that love me and Girls that i fuck and never see again.
I did a test and guess what, im a low test... i could fucking believe it.
I fuck deferent qts, Training every day, eating clean, when in a Group im the one leading... i dont know man.
I started now my first cycle, lets see in Girls are no even more attracted to me.

I have T level over 1000 ng/dL and I'm literally sad pepe

How is this possible??
The one is a low test that fucks different qts and the other high test sad pepe.

1) You have other hormones in your body
2) You have receptors for hormones, if amount of receptors is small you are fucked

Get a trip code and let us know what happens post test cycle

i have one, im The Crow.
Doc said my low test is bc of sitting too much.
Im a wheelchair fag.
Im on my third week now.
im on 250mg/week enan.
Only Thing that i noticed is, 1 Girl asked for my number on the street. Well i approached her, we changed two words and then i went my way, she then came to me and asked for my number. I met another one in the bus after Training on the way home. outside of the buildings door i stood up, grabed and kissed her. We made out. I dont really know if this is bc of test... i was always good with Girls. but the game was a Little bit easier the last 2 weeks.

Where are you based? Medichecks is reasonable if you're in the UK.

i build a Little bit of more Muskels too, but not too much. I think this is bc i dont it on a Surplus. Im on IF21/3.
Want to make the impossible, cut and build Muskels on the same time.

yeah but pure test would be responsible for
>jaw
>sholders
>deep voice

DHT only really does hair+dick/ball growth