Girls want you to be passionate about something

When did you realize that the main thing a girl cares about is how passionate you are about your hobbies?

I'm into cars and I browse Veeky Forums daily and enthusiastically drive my manual transmission car. All the girls sitting in passenger seat admire me.

Lifting is a plus to top it all off.

I'm passionnate about my own car (second gen (2012-2014) CLS AMG pack) and their vagina.

Both push them away.

You just can't be autistic about it, just enjoy the drive and keep it at that. Let them see you enjoy yourself but not like a child playing with toys, but a man controlling a machine.

i'm 6'3 with a good face and just started lifting

very talented artist. girls openly comment and admire my work at school

kind, can make people laugh, well-spoken

as soon as i show any interest in someone they immediately turn off, and start making fun of me or ignoring me

also 27 year old virgin

girls don't give a fuck about anything

You’re probably not as attractive as you think you are

It's not that you show interest in girls, it's just because in that split second, you're entire life revolved around her.

>start making fun of me
girls do negging too
they don't call it that but if they feel inferior like why isn't this tall handsome guy hitting on me, some try to make fun of him

best thing you can do is ask out/try to fuck more girls

symmetrical face, clear skin, big chin, nice beard. healthy. i see ugly as fuck wigger dudes with hot girls all the time. there's no way im that ugly

i don't revolve my life around anyone. i talk to them and engage with them like normal people. if i seem desperate then there's nothing i can do about it i guess. fuck sake why does that even matter though

> hey guys it turns out women like men with ambition and high energy, basically the symptoms of high test and the opposite of depression

who knew?

Im passionate about shitposting, is that enough?

what does "show any interest in someone" mean? you confess your undying love? you sheepishly ask them for courtship? my guess is you're coming on too strong and it's creeping women out.

No, best thing to do is be like "heh, yeah lol"

Girl: Hehe, user you're so weird
user: fuck it, I gotta hit on more girls

How many girls have you asked out?

are you hesitating on making a move user? similar situation except my problem was always not making a move despite never being rejected. if youre taking too much time to make a move, women will always quickly move to a guy who isn’t timid, since theyre children with little patience.

Ask them out? I thought if I talked to them enough one day she'd just ask me into the bathroom with her, pull down their pants, and tell me that her body is ready.

they seem so disinterested that it's not even an option in my mind. i ask girls out on tinder sometimes but they are hardly receptive, or never reply back

judging by that post, yes my friend :^)

You sound pretty timid and low energy. Perhaps they find you boring. Does your life excite you? Are you making the most of your limited time on this planet? I think if you focus on making your own life truly great, eventually you will find that women be drawn to you and will want to become a part of it. It's better to invest your time into improvement of your own life than into chasing after women.

Ok, so I guess this is the "girls" thread. Let me ask y'all a question. Can you order an Uber for a girl from your place to hers? Like, call an Uber from your phone but then put her in it instead of you and send her home that way? I've got a girl coming over but I've literally never used Uber before.

Wise

yes