Do you ski or snowboard Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KXo4pyG.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=8s22PZRXAIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both

depends on the conditions

I know how to ski, but I haven't been in a while. Snowboarding is for fags

There's a correct answer to this & it's snowboard. Everyone can fuck right off.

Right can't ski for shit. Probably backseat as fuck with his dead arms at his sides worried more about how he thinks he looks on groomers rather than skiing proficiently on challenging terrain.
>athletics in a baggy tshirt
Fucking KYS with a fentanyl OD you wigger degenerate dropout poser fagget

Op here been boarding a while (15 days this season), thinking about picking up skiing too. Does boarding mess at all with your ski balance? I remember I tried skiing 5 years ago (also did it as a really young kid) and the people I was with kept telling me that snowboarding messed up my body position for skiing or something like that?

i.imgur.com/KXo4pyG.gifv

Yes. Yesterday in fact.

They are such different sensations I don't notice one effecting the balance of the other.

Im shredding gnar on ski's tomorrow for the 3rd time this week.

Snowboard skiing is for eurofags

nah...
this might only be true if you are bad at both.

ive been skiing for about 10 years now. and boarding for about 3 years now.

boarding is harder to learn, but way easier to master.

skiing is easier to learn, but way harder to master

(dont take skiing lessons from instructors on the slope. they will teach you skiing technique the only goal of which is to keep you from killing yourself on the way down) ie. dont be one of those fags that nose dives straight down with the tips together and the backs far as fuck apart.)

I just got into snowboarding and I love it.

I'm an instructor and we teach turns... Often this involves wedge skiing but the whole point is to facilitate turning, the only fundamental skill that will adequately help you not kys. Pizza and french fries is a meme.

You probably can't jib

Snowboarded from 14 to 25 then switched to skiing. Love fat, smooth carves on a board but in regards to pure speed / agility, there's no comparison and skis are superior.

>tfw penguin walk while skiers use their sticks

Are you this man?
youtube.com/watch?v=8s22PZRXAIY

Skiing all the way gayboi. Snowboarding is way more crude in my mind. It takes less skill.

I prefer skiing because I'm better at it. I don't particularly care what other people choose.

This
Skiing is safer too
Only plebs and new agers snowboard
People from families who have never snowsports? They always snowboard. Shame.

any Veeky Forumsfags in utah go to snowbird? I wear a big purple ski suit, mob down groomers and hit big shit. Not gonna lie, my mogul technique is pretty terrible, but it gets me down the slope.

recently got downvoted on newschoolers posting this ironically:

Reasons I'm scared of park:
1.Getting paralyzed on a massive overshoot
2.Breaking my kneecaps on a rail
3. Nutting myself on a rail
4.Going to slide a rail and finding out my skis won't slide on it so i just do a faceplant into the rail
5.Undershooting a big park jump
6.I wear a big purple ski suit, so I look kind of doofusy for park riding, but maybe it's just in general
7. Some snowboarders wanting to pick a fight with me for no reason

Haha, are you me? I'm a 6'2" white dude with a 5'0 crossfitbunny asian gf, we both snowboard

i'm norwegian how can i not.

Oh boy do I.
Pic related is Outrage at Okemo.
They call me SkiFree because im fat and go way to fast.

Massive faceplant coming out of a glade.
My skis just stopped. I didn't.

That said both skiing and snowboarding are for soyboys. Hurtling at 70 mph through the trees is truly the greatest winter sport.

I think I might be. I'm 6'4 and my girl is 5'2.