How do you achieve happiness?

How do you achieve happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global/2018/jan/21/jordan-peterson-self-help-author-12-steps-interview?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well user, first you must achieve the numb feeling that washes over you as you forget the past and look forward to the future. Then, slowly you'll become happy as you live life.

Fuck yourself frog poster

Put me in the screencap

by taking on responsibility user, try getting yourself together; find a job, build some character, find a girl, start a family... you'll be surprised how meaningful and positive life feels after that

theguardian.com/global/2018/jan/21/jordan-peterson-self-help-author-12-steps-interview?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Pic related is the only way
>feeling is pain

Its all mindset, just convince yourself.

Wtf I'm happy now

Fentanyl but then you lay on the ground and not shit instead of gains

>labotomy x f
Where do I sign up

A warm gun, user

Happiness is not the aim in life. Try to be a better man than you were yesterday. Build your character and body and strive towards specific goals. Happiness is a byproduct of this struggle. Start small and remember that you are an amateur in the start, so don't expect instant results.

reported

just get a qt that loves you for who you are but if you're like me or like pic related, you don't

jesus christ how hard is it to just not be a complete sperg?

Bathe in the everlasting presence of God.

This boi. Listen to my boi.

Picking heavy things up and putting them back down again (hopefully).

>hahaha look at how he cuts the cake

Just happiness is a fruitless pursuit, people just try to have their fix of it when happiness is really a symptom of a good life. There's much more to life, such as taking the responsibility of improving it yourself and sometimes when you do it correctly happiness comes at your door.