You started lifting for (((her)))

>You started lifting for (((her)))
>You thought when you made it you wouldn't want (((her)))anymore
>tfw you already got a new gf, but it just makes you want (((her))) even more now

What part of "with jews yo lose" you don't get?

No matter how big you get she will never come back

>catching oneitis
kys

I have this terminally.

This is the harsh reality

get over it they’re not good people, just love them as much as you can when they’re around and know to always cut the cord a step before you think you should. this world is a house of horrors user, this isn’t limited to beasts eating each other or poverty

>You started lifting for (((her)))
LOL no, that's stupid!
I started lifting as part of my training for an actual sport, to become an actual athlete.
"lifting for girls" is retarded, you don't actually do that, do you OP?

>mfw she's happy with someone else

>unironically lifting for girls

Dont kid yourself. Probably 80% of fit lifts for girls.

>probably 80% of Veeky Forums is retarded as fuck
FTFY

Most memers who claim not to lift for women are not even Veeky Forums to begin with.

>broad generalization

>tfw have your ex in your fall classes or see her constantly
>thought during winter break you finally feel better and move on
>see her once during first week of spring semester
>suddenly just feel like shit for rest of the day

I just want to not feel like a depressed sack of shit.

>See her talking to another person
>See her talking to another guy
>See her laughing with another guy
>See her accidentally touch shoulders with another guy
>See her intentionally touch another guy with her hand in a friendly way
>See her holding hands with another guy
>See her kissing another guy

>Implying you don't care for women and look good

>no matter how big handsome and wildly successful you become you’ll always be remembered for the shit you did during a psychotic break

>No matter how big you get you can never take back the fact that you called her sobbing, unable to breathe, begging her to tell you why she doesn't love you anymore

>tfw first time you put in a lot of effort into the relationship cause it was first serious one
>constantly loves you and obsessed
>suddenly stops saying i love you
>serious talk shows she has personal issues
>tput in more effort to show how much you care
>she goes on vacation and doesnt talk to you during it
>breaks up with you when she gets home

Should I ask her out next week brehs?

>Plan to get married
>Constantly talk to her about her anxiety and constant supposed body pain that she doesn't want to put any work into fixing
>Always forgive her when she insults me personally while on her period and physically attacks me or threatens to kill me
>Sit and tell myself "everything is going to be fine, it's just her period" when she tells me she has been cheating on me for years
>Continues to tell me she's going to cheat, then tell me she has been cheating all along, then tell me that I should have known she was cheating because it was obvious
>Tells me to kill myself
>Start wanting to, go to a therapist because I'm having a mental breakdown trying to put up with her nonsense
>She talks to her ex boyfriend and laughs at me with him
>Tells me she's been cheating on me all along again and says I don't deserve to know who it's with
>Takes it back and starts crying
>Has a history of saying she "got messed up" when her dad died
>At the flip of a switch she becomes evil again
>Forgive her and say I'm sorry for making her mad enough to say those types of things
>Stay with her for a couple more years despite her constantly saying she's cheating on me
>Eventually realize she has Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
>Tell her this and try to explain to her that she has every symptom
>She laughs and insults me and say I have it and she's going to go have sex with her exes
>Tells me she's going to start having sex with other people and there's nothing I can do about it and I need to move on

>Can't move on because I'm stuck with some delusion that the girl inside her who loves me still exists, and that we're soulmates, but we're both tortured by her BPD and unable to be together due to unfortunate circumstances

I'm going to fucking kill myself

Jesus.

Wtf man, leave.

honor killings exist for this reason

We all take L’s in this life brah.
Discovering I was Bipolar was the worst thing to ever happen to me. We’ll make it brah

It's too late she left me

>Can't move on
you can absolutely move on you fucking idiot

So you feel me...

Good. Pick yourself up, find someone else son. Your better without her. Work on yourself, get yourself right in the head.

Jesus you are pathetic. On the up side you can really only improve from here

Still khv, would kill for a gf at this point. Preety lean and 1/2/3/4 but starting to realize body means nothing to women.

^this. Or can’t get laid with a 10/10

please get yourself out of this situation
the pain you experience splitting from her will pale in comparison to the years of torture she will likely put you through
she may change, but she probably wont as sad as that is

>tfw your mega milkies cow tiddy gf breaks it off and is with a new dude within 2 weeks

Sucks.

why are himiwakos videos always so boring. bitch DO something

Now not moving on is wanting and asking to be a cuck.

>in a relationship with a crazy women
>she does crazy shit
sorry dude

man she has issues but maybe you should look at your own issues about why you choose to stay with this toxic person cmon man theres no soulmates its over you can do better just go

>bitch DO something
Because she literally doesn't have to do anything.
She could post a static picture and dudes would still pay her money to watch it.

but she's disgusting

Anons, its time to be strong. Complaining about women gets you nowhere. Cut the toxic women out of your life and realize if you can only attract crazy women then you need to work on yourself more so you can attract a better woman. You may have all the gains in the world but you may not be in a good enough place spiritually, financially, or emotionally for the right woman to appear. Work on yourself for yourself and the right woman will come, and you will be ready for her when you meet her. You may have met the right woman in the past, but you were not ready for her yet. If you are living at full capacity you will feel it. I am going in the right direction but I know that I am not there yet. Gains are not everything bros, but they are part of it. We are all truly going to make it. There is more than one excellent match out there for all of us, that's just logistically a fact.

How is this possible?

If you are not man enough to break up with her, then kys you fucking maggot

don't date broken women with nothing of value to offer maybe?

its even worse when (((she))) was never yours. she just drifted away from me, just like that... and I'm supposed to move on so fast, but damn she was amazing