Is muay thai a chad sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4rV99s3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=2ChcwqxuMpM
youtube.com/watch?v=DLseGPTrrwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any sport that involves brain damage is Chad tier

lol

As a person who's competed, it's pretty shitskin tier. They'll throw 8 year olds in the ring in Thailand and make them fight to k.o.

Boxing is pretty Chad but wrestling is Chad as fuck.

Yeah cauliflower ear and dying at 28 because you took a millionth elbow to the head is super awesome
Fucking based

JAGUAAAA
REEE VOL VAH

Its great just don't turn pro and you'll be fine

^this.Do boxing. It will be more useful than mma in a street fight (where the fight won’t last)

A trained, powerful shin-kick will reliably take the fighting spirit out of anyone that isn't a fearless cokehead, with the added benefit of having a very low likely-hood of permanent injury or death that's associated with striking someone in the head as boxing would teach you.

Plus any claim that boxing is a more practical combat sport is bs, as a lack of grappling and kicking is a huge downside, as well as jiu jitsu is the objective winner of that one.

its shit do taekwon do instead

>fight a boxer
>kick him in the head
>after he wakes up he tries to call me out on cheating
>wut

short answer yes,
long answer look at the jpg

Didnt happen

>letting your gains leak out of your body

>fights don't happen
I believe you

Anything full contact is chad-tier.

Have you seen world star hip hop 90% of fights end up on the ground near the beginning with people being spazzes tugging at eachother,something like wrestling would be the bees knees in a street fight.

>muh lowkicks
>muh Muay Thai
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4rV99s3Z8

>A trained, powerful shin-kick will reliably take the fighting spirit out of anyone that isn't a fearless cokehead, with the added benefit of having a very low likely-hood of permanent injury or death that's associated with striking someone in the head as boxing would teach you.
t. guy who never practiced combat sports

I know your type, enjoy your Muay Thai lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ChcwqxuMpM

I'd go for wrestling and muay thai if you want to beat up some nog on the street. Wrestling is invaluable in fighting as grappling and ground control is extremely important. Muay Thai is also very useful because of how versatile it is, using knees and elbows are safe ways to avoid injuries when you strike

That’s not a false statement though, obviously low kicking someone out of no where is retarded to do in the first place, but if you weigh over 200 pounds, are fit and know how to throw effective low kicks.. i can tell you from my personal experience, getting low kicked by a big dude is the most demoralizing shit ever. I’m not a an actual fighter but i have been going to Muay Thai for 4 years, that's sparring, I’m not sure what a real fight would pan out into, i think the adrenaline would spare you until 15 minutes later.

>getting punched in the face
>chad sport

>.. i can tell you from my personal experience, getting low kicked by a big dude is the most demoralizing shit ever.
I can tell you it does nothing unless you hit the right spot. If you do, it makes the other guy really mad.

We call it "Negerboandl" (Little negro leg) in Bavaria. It's called PFerdekuss (Horse's kiss) in the North - it's old news and everyone knew it even before Muay Thai came to Germany.

So no, it doesn't stop people 100%, but then again, I get the feelign that many streetfights in the US are child's play compared to what we have, probably because you guys have guns and we don't.

any sport worth a damn is gonna have physical impact where you get hit, hard.

Not that guy, but streetlights here vary by race and region. Two white frat bros will grab each other and throw punches but always acquiesce to third parties separating them. Blacks will start a street fight solo, but then ten of their friends appear to help. Southerners wrestle. Mexicans pull knives. And everyone but blue state libs will watch for guns because anyone might pull one, which also makes a strong incentive to leave the scene after.

Sure thing, but the problem is, if you train for actual self-defense, you should be prepared for the eventuality that the fight will start with a flurry of punches from a distance you do not get to pick. MT guys usually have absolutely trash hands, although leagues better than the kind of person that starts street fights.

there's a big difference between how a trained and an untrained guy hits you. an untrained guy knows that he can hit you in the face with his fists or give you a pferdekuss, but a trained guy will do it much better.

Wrestling, judo/boxing, sambo? are chad MAs, in descending order.

Unless he breaks your bone/paralyzes your leg, which I think is possible, but unlikely unless you stumble onto a pro fighter, you won't feel much until your leg swells up the next day.

t. muay thai dude

>All this larping
Disgusting
Kys
>I would do x
Disgusting
Kys
>Heh I did muy Thai lemme fill you in
Disgusting
Kys

>boxing in the modern day
>teaches you how to fight
Lmao boxing is fencing with gloves now. It’s all about points and the actual hard hitters of the sport are far and few

>fighting a boxer
>you kick him in the head
>a boxer that doesn’t know to keep his hands infront of his face
>a boxer that doesn’t know how to dodge or roll under blows

Either you’re lying or you fought a novice boxer

>guns
>child’s play
M8

Is Connor McMeme a Chad despite being a manlet?

youtube.com/watch?v=DLseGPTrrwg

lmao they are all shorter than him how is that even possible

rising jagga

I honestly think the easiest way to take someones fight out of them is a very hard body shot. You don't know if you will be able to knock someone out, maybe they have a iron chin, but no one but actual fighters takes a good body shot without becoming weak after.

>a boxer that doesn’t know how to dodge or roll under blows
>roll under high kick
>???

Chicks love cauliflower ears tho

wrestling on the ground -> getting kicked in the head by a buddy of him

Yes
greatest martial art in existence

I've been watching a lot of vids about North American ice hockey, man that shit is bad ass! I wish I had channels that showed NHL or some other leagues.

Being an enforcer in ice hockey is truly bad ass. Not sure if it is chad tier though...