Gym rage

post shit that happens at your gym that immediately throws you into a rage
i'll go first
>fatass NYR faggots never wipe off their fucking equipment
>not only am i in somebody's gross sweat, i'm probably absorbing calories from the sheer fat content
at least it's almost february. you can already tell how many aren't coming anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhe3RlzgTiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he really fat? feel like you're talking about me but im 6'2'' and only 175 lbs

6'2 175 isnt fat unless you dont have an ounce of muscle on your body
i'm talking women, op. fatass women always fucking up my excersize bikes and leg machines. i cant run on treadmills because of my knees, so bike is really all the cardio i can do besides sports

just very self-conscious xx

>on final working set
> need a 2.5 to amrap 210
> find one
> walk around for 5 minutes looking for another
> its buried under a stack of 45s on the leg press

Why the fuck would anyone need. 2.5 on the leg press

>post shit that happens at your gym that immediately throws you into a rage
finding out open equipment was being used for someones superset

Thots that insist on doing walking lunges right down the middle of the gym

my gym has hand towels and spraybottles everywhere in the gym to wipe down equipment.
but im bloatmaxxed so i sweat like im working out in the rainforest. I wipe all the equipment down with so much spraybottle use i've seen people come up on the equipment and see its damp and clean it again. i try to clean it off, but its not wet wet, im not going to get another towel

except sweat dripping on the floor, can't do much about that.

>he wipes down the equipment
how much of a first week lifter and a faggot do you have to be???

>i live by the golden rule of doing unto others
>i dont want to give or recieve mrsa
>i value cleanliness
wow youre right i really am a faggot

Why dont you just clean off the equipment yourself if you care so much?

nobody rerracks their weight so I have to go on an adventure through the empty gym everytime I need some plates, it's like everybody just faded out of existence
that and retards that never learned the match shapes and sizes

Ask for a spot for my last set of bench
>only touch the bar after I fail so you can help me rerrack it
ok bro, np
helps me unrack and keeps holding the bar through the whole set
T-thanks for the spot

>time for some motherfucker diddlies
>go over to free rack
>a thousand different weights are on the bar, even the small 1,25kg ones (really nigga)
>clamps are on
>sweat and weights strewn all over the floor
>even the fucking pussy ass squat pad is still on the bar
>takes 10 fucking minutes setting everything up
>be pissed whole workout

That actually helps you lift more though, your mind thinks hes aiding you. He wasnt applying any force he was just following the bar.

are you the insecure college kid thats overly rude so that no one ever mistakes him for submissive?
like never throw out your garbage at a mcdonalds kind of guy?

Ugh where to begin...
>The PT who watches on as his clients 1/4 squat with the form of a hunchback.
>The one broad, chunky guy who only trains upper body and never tidies plates away.
>The curl bro’s (seriously do some back or legs)
>That one guy who Does a full body split routine with baby weights twice a week

We see some shit at our gym, in all honesty though some of the bigger juicer dudes who train there, are legit. They’re really nice guys who will form check or spot if you ask.

Feels good being part of the home gym master race, never had to worry about any of the things posted in this thread.

Lucky fucker.
Well, I say lucky, luck has nothing to do with it. More envy on my part.
Soon as there is space available though, home gym time.

theres no need to waste time wiping down fuckn water off equipment, putting more chemicals onto it and rolling around in it
ur just as dull as all the other nyr out there

youtube.com/watch?v=xhe3RlzgTiQ

It's my dad's home gym so I am pretty lucky to have massive garage with a gym with everything I need in it that I can use any time I want. I am pretty privileged to have all that so I make the best use of it I can and workout every day.

Cardio bunnies doing bizarre crossfit exercises on the racks. Usually it's exercises they could do literally fucking anywhere ( like the whole god damn other room they have for that sort of shit ) but for some reason they just have to use the racks.

I'm talking things like kettlebell sumo squats etc. Instead of using the adjustable stepping platforms found all over the gym, they insist on using the rack with step-ups. Or pull-ups, for which there are bars.

I'm fine with anything else but this really irritates me.

Wanna know how i know you're a dyel?
Literally no one but newbs wipe off equipment.

Your gym uses concrete weights so you cant expect too much out of the members it attracts

That’s good.
Can’t imagine having something like that at your disposal and not using it.

My local gym is usually pretty good when it comes to people and cleanliness but yesterday it was a fucking disaster.
Some cap-wearing manlet with a leg tattoo reeked of sweat and left equipment everywhere. I don't know how one small man could leave such a mess.

Maybe You should stop.

Yeah I've used it on and off since I was 12. Never really made any gains until the last 12 or so months when I realised how lucky I was to have all that there to use whenever I want.

not true. people who hold on to the bar are absolute cunts, plus they're trying to steal some of your gains.

>>The curl bro’s
> in the squat rack

I once found the 0.5kg plates on the calf raise machine

>disgusting faggot douchebags itt dont clean up after themselves
honestly, this is why nobody likes you. it takes like 1 minute to clean shit at the gym after you use it. dont be such a lazy fuck. if you dont, nobody else will either and then you have a bunch of gross equipment

I havent wiped off a sweaty bench in 5 years

Come at me numale

>going to use smith machine to do shrugs (my gym rack is broken)
>literally 10 10lbs plates on each side with clips

>Finishing up with machines
>Some guy's on the one I need
>Ask how many sets he has left
>"Uhhhh 3 or 4"
>"You mind if I work in?"
>"Uhhhh I've just got a few sets left man"
>Proceeds to sit motionlessly on the machine for minutes before doing his next set
Just senseless, how hard is it to stand for 30 seconds?

I see that shit at my gym a lot. It's like, I know you may not want to take weights off but you're literally hogging all of them for no reason.

Those fucking fags who bring their gfs to workout when its clearly seen that she doesn't want to be there, taking 2x space and equipment, making out randomly and wasting everybody's time.