Veeky Forums Confessions

Confess.

I'm addicted to soddie pops. I drink fizzy drinks after every running session. I'm just gaining weight and I'm ashamed of myself.

All you have to do is suppress those feelings. Get a some water instead. It will help you.

I feel empty when I squatted and I don't get ass doms the day after :(

You must squat slowly, focus on quality instead of quantity. This has worked for me so far.

I love taco Bell. And i really hate doing any lats movement, it feels uncomfortable being sore they're. And i haven't done legs in months. Maybe I'll hit calves

Never Skip leg day, you will look like a boulder on two twigs. Very bad.

I haven't lifted in years but still frequently visit the Veeky Forums board

im maintaining weight rn on my cut because when i eat at my school's dining hall i eat one fantastic plate of healthy food and then go back to get 3 pieces of pizza. i keep doing it.

I'm actually only doing cardio and lift weights at home. I can't be annoyed paying for a gym to be ridiculed at.

Why are you doing that user?!
Go to the Gym, gain some muscle, It will also help you lose the body fat!
Start lifting! NOW!
quit eating this junk food!

Thanks user, I needed that.

im sorry angry wojak priest

I skipped a meal at work so I missied my macros. I just was not hungry at all.

Working out is easy for me, but my diet is shit. No wonder I can’t lose an easy 10 lbs. I’m sorry

wojak priest i was doing so well. i started giving a shit about myself 27 days ago and im down 17 lbs, and my BF% is down 5% from 30 - 25. I'm really happy w/ myself. but i have achieved this and i feel like im at my breaking point.

i had chipotle. full stack all the good shit on it. fuck me i have sinned. i ate nothing else today so im still within my deficit but i just feel really weak that i had to eat that fucking chipotle fuck me food is too good man it gives my life happiness this is so hard FUCK

Wow are you me? I eat healthy for like 3-5 days and binge. I've done it so much it's like a routine i look forward to

Theres a high school near me where the girls all wear really short skirts and dark tights/pantyhose and I find myself creeping on the older ones even though they're like 16 and I'm in my mid 20's

>eat entire healthy meal + salad for lunch
>get Cane's for dinner
WHY did my university have to include Cane's in the meal plan? It's like they want us to gain the freshmen 15.

Tell it, wojak.

Me too. I just recently got in to my old habit of eating tons of candy and drinking soda after almost a year of clean eating and only occasional junk food.

People that believe people will ridicule them at the gym are so self-involved.
Nobody will even notice you at the gym. People are busy with their own shit and don't give a fuck about you.

you wouldn't threaten a fellow brother of the cloth?

This is such bullshit. I've seen countless times girls especially girls just staring at the 'fuller' people in the gym.

First of all you're imagining things because you are self consious, second of all who the fuck cares if some random girls that you're never going to talk to stare.

Is sofa/mineral water a good alternative, I know it’s not as good as straight water but it’s better than straight up sugar drinks right?

I do push ups every time I go for a piss at work. I feel insecure without a good pump.

I drank three glasses of orange juice before sleeping last Night. I like it so much.

I mean, it’s a good way to stay active but aren’t you worried you’re putting your hands wheee someone’s pissed on the floor?

I put down paper hand towels.

In that’s case I don’t see any problems, carry on then.

I don't lift, I just come here for the T H I C C "inspiration" threads.

The monk in my medieval philosophy class brought brownies and I ate two of them

I ate two big macs by myself yesterday i feel fat

Go do some cardio boii

I am ugly and hate myself.

Lost a pound because insufficent eating, fml im still bulking!!! I hope i can get to 135 before june

I dont enjoy going to the gym im the weird fag that just looks at everyone working out fir an hou and leave

dude quit that shit, it may as well be battery acid you're drinking.

Why are u in the gym in the first place then? I really dont understand u ppl

I haven't used a barbell in over 2 months, I've just been doing kettlebell stuff instead and have been enjoying it far more.

i keep trying to cut but end up eating a ton and then telling myself, "whatever, if i want my lifts to go up i have to eat a ton!". it's a vicious cycle.

i'm up 10lbs from when i started lifting. soon i'll be the gym fat girl...

I don't enjoy working out. I still do it because I like the feeling afterwards and I enjoy the progress. But the workout itself always feels like a chore.

Drink mineral water like Topo Chico
Also when you go out just ask for vokda+soda+lime. Technically plain "soda" (a term originating from the sodium in bicarbonate of soda) has no sugar/syrup
A decent fairly cheap vodka is called Monopolowa but not all bars have it

Make sure you feed yourself properly after you run (some carbs + protein) to prevent yourself from craving the sugar in soft drinks

You need to do "legs" faggot. When you squat properly you're doing a whole body exercise, not to mention that the thighs have some of the most muscle mass so stimulating then will give you a T boost

Pull ups are also a great compound exercise. Wtf are you even doing if not squats and pull ups?

Pizza is a cheat food, not a junk food. You don't have to feel too bad but make sure you watch your calorie count and macro nutrient ratios (also cut that shit out)

Change your diet. You'll die early and have a poor quality of life if you don't

Losing body fat is a long term process, especially considering that you're just emptying the fat cells at this point (not metabolizing the actual cells). 17lb in a month is way too much. Yeah a lot of that is water weight but you should aim for about 8lb per month to allow your body to adjust to the fat loss.

Nothing really wrong with that but you need to restrict yourself to 18yo for legal reasons

Just don't eat any French fries or biscuits or drink any soft drinks. Also petition your school to remove that shit from the meal plan

Why does nobody report these faggoty r9k shit threads

>soddie pops
do whites really talk like this?
what a faggot.

I was an upper body only bro for about 3 years and I’m now just starting to love squats and deads but I have shit tier lower body lifts. 235 on squats and 325 on deads. Hopefully those lifts will shoot up. 225 bench and 155 OHP

Sometimes I pretend I'm a great figure skater. In the evening I'll put on headphones and while some piano music is playing I jump around my apartment and pretend I jump flips, salchows, etc.