/Fraud/

/fraud/ - Never Big Edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded Please include cute doggo photos that I can spam to this girl I went to HS with

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on stickers general:

you guys are dyel and fags

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Don't give me that bullshit.

Post body and face.

have you ever posted yours? may i see?

Yes.
Please leave me alone...

Show the poor kid (its old)

It's old but still relevant.

The ending for Oremo s2 was looking to be a solid 9 but it dropped to a 6-7 pretty quick.

K-on s2's ending made me cry like a little bitch
Idolmaster was just a feels good end.
But if you want to watch a master piece, Watch Love Live sunshine. I mean you should probably watch og LL but that's also pretty good.

Getting into actual seiyuus and idols is the true red pill though.

Thats why you started lifting and eating right?

CYCLE
1-16: Testosterone Enanthate 1.2g per week (350mg every other day)
1-6: Trenbolone Acetate 350mg per week (100mg every other day)
1-6: NPP 350mg per week (100mg every other day)
1-6: Tbol 60mg per day
1-6: Anadrol 50mg PRE-WORKOUT (MAXIMUM 2 DAYS IN A ROW, 1.5HOURS PRE-WORKOUT)
7-10: Trenbolone Acetate 350mg per week (100mg every other day)
7-10: Superdrol 20mg per day (10mg of these PRE-WORKOUT)
11-16: Trenbolone Acetate 700mg per week (200mg every other day)
11-16: Winstrol 50mg per day
11-16: Anadrol 50mg PRE-WORKOUT (MAXIMUM 2 DAYS IN A ROW, 1.5HOURS PRE-WORKOUT)

How does it look?

How big are you because that's alot of gear.

Goodbye liver.

Also I don't see why you would run test so high with npp and Tren so low, it seems like a waste to me. The high test is going to be competing for the same receptors so I can't see the npp and Tren doing too much.

That's pretty cute coming from you

All the gear and no idea
What are your goals? No amount of gear will recomp your shitty body. You either want to gain muscle (and fat) or lose fat. Can't do both at the same time even with all the drugs in the world.

Can you guys help me out I do inhuman amounts of test and tren but never get any bigger because I am a subhuman weeb piece of shit who never eats or works out, what is the most effective way for me to commit suicide?
.pic related is me.

Post tattoo
Also Rin>(You)

I recommend test, tren 2:1. So 1g Test, 500mg Tren. If you have a second liver in the fridge I don't see any problem running these crazy amounts of orals. Tren is stackable with oxys.

Just wait I'll show you.

Well I mean I did get bigger. I went from 58 to 73.

yeah but noob gains, you could've done the same natty it just wouldn't have been as much fun. Im not understanding your pics, size, and being on so much tren, are you doing some strength routine? what are you eating?

I COULD have. But that would mean eating and lifting.

Haha you like rin boi.
Also my tattoo made BuzzFeed, idk how I feel about this

I dont know whats a meme anymore, how many times a week do you lift? Are you doing full body, no isolation work ever? What do you eat?

People were posting better pictures in the 1920s with limited access to food, nuritional knwolege, only barbells for curls, no fucking 10 curl machines and cables and shit, you get it

something is very very wrong and your flippant attituditude is concerning too

Could’ve been done natty, you didn’t even need the slightest amount of test to do this.

Yeah and everyone knows. Who cares. But he did it and he had the balls to even post pictures. None of you would have done it. Me included. So leave him alone, he's a good guy. Stupid, but good guy.

>None of you would have done it.
Because if he even had the slightest 1mg of self awareness he would realise that’s too ducking embarrassing to post for us to see.

I dont get this, sure it is shit for being on tren but he looks kinda pleasing to the eye, he isn't THAT fat, nice quads, ok delts if he was a natty

but kahuna post his 20% bodyfat photos looking so shit I wanna throw up in my mouth and on such crazy shit and we all suck his dick

if you guys like someone personality, you will excuse lazy training and applebee's diet, if not, you wont

U like weeb subhuman week willed lazy personalities?

oh yeah, and who has that photo of brick with his 15" arms and hips wider than most guys shoulders? but we like brick, so it's fine to look like that, we like brick, so it;s fine to be obese and then go and post ADVICE ON DIET and flame people for eating chicken and brocolli because they have "autism"

make your mind faggots, either you respect dedication and heckle the lazy, or you dont

>are you doing some strength routine?

Wait, are you saying I shouldn't be doing my routine built around 3x5 compounds now that I'm not natty?

Volume is key.
6x12.

Absolutely not, are you an aspiring powerlifter? Then it's fine.

But if you are training for physique then you are retarded, natty or not, for doing 3x5. Walk in the gym,pick a muscle or muscle group, and just fuck that muscle up as hard as you can, dont worry about reps, sets, just focus on being in pain as much as possible and eating everything clean in sight

you guys are druggies desu

Enjoy the legal alcohol and healthy tabacco.

6x12

Meh, I hate rep ranges and set ranges in general. Always AMRAP. 6 sets is good, but 7 sets? Boy oh boy... if you're not exhausted, I mean, never get too big right?

I have shit lifts from my low test natty days, I feel as though I shouldn't be targeting hypertrophy with a 1pl8 bench.
Also these new captchas are killing Veeky Forums. Between the slow fade shit taking 30 seconds to do a single captcha, the fact that it will FAIL EVEN IF YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY CORRECT, averaging at having to complete 10-20 captchas before I can post. Getting to the point where I can post takes me about 2 minutes of solving captchas. Really kills the mood.

I like this a lot. Awesome colours desu yo.

馬鹿変態愛知くそニガー
You're so kind user. You make me want to cry.

You're braver than I. Im really happy about my progress, I went from 135 to 180 on my first blast (I worked out and was bigger before but lost it because I stopped and didn't want to wait again) and now I'm 170 after cutting some weight and I'd like to lose a little more before I bulk hard again. I'm happy with my body and normies are impressed as fuck, but /fraud/ hurts my feelings whenever I post progress so now I just don't

Good job on your progress family.

I hope you get to where you want to go.

I don't drink and I don't smoke though

Sorry for getting you banned once or twice

My resting heart rate is 102BPM

How dangerous is this actually

how ''tall'' are you?

IIRC your heart has a certain ammount of 'ticks' before it gives out, unless that is an old wives tale.

I've been eating ephedra and training all day nonstop so if thats true rip

>looking in mirror today
>refeed day, lost all water

I am thinking, if I just got rid of all these scars, got a diffrent face, got gyno surgery, gained 70 lbs of muscle, derma roller these stretch marks, I would look GREAT.

I've got 87.
Probably not very dangerous.

I think people tend to measure resting heart rate at the wrong times, too. It's really meant to be at absolute rest - you should be lying down for a while before measuring it.
And the pyschological pressure of measuring my heart rate makes my heart go faster.

>11 screens of captchas, 1 minute 24 seconds to solve

This is my favourite Tomori but I don't get a lot of chances to use it. Here it is anyway. Play some cool music and she dances to it.

Why would you do such a thing?

6'1"

Get a Veeky Forums pass.

I just woke up like almost an hour ago and haven't left my bed so I guess I'm fucked.

Guess it's time to start doing cardio and sadly I don't even know where to start. I have severe asthma so I guess I'll ride the stair master or something because I hate running

I did it because you didn't give me advice and instead said gayer and gayer things to make me mad and it worked. Sry.

question, do testosterone receptors get "resistant" to exogenous testosterone? Not giant doses, but high end TRT doses.
Like would you have to take higher doses after years of use to get the same affects?

This is cute.

We don't know.

I have an ear infection and hurt bad enough and made me feel shitty enough to skip my tren ace shot yesterday. Should I doublethe dose today?

Gotta pin the whole bottle now brah, sorry its the rules

Yes, I definitely would.

Yes desu. I think people are too pedantic about their pin timings. I regularly miss pins because I can't be bothered sometimes then just double dose the next time or whatever. In saying that, I don't get sides from hormone fluctuations other than acne.

Don't tempt me

Yolo

also thank god i am ugly, or i would never have any urgency in the gym. look at this shit. he is too comfortable, things are too easy, no wonder he is small

god knows how mast and bimbo are big

They're big because they're volumes uglier than any of us id assume

Yes desu. I think people are too pedantic about their training. I regularly miss training sessions because I can't be bothered sometimes then just go to the gym the next time or whatever. In saying that, I don't get sides from lifting weights other than a few lbs a year.

How's my routine looking? I keep messing around with it. The 3x5 might become 3x10 in some places.

ABABABx

Do people really do sets of 10 deadlifts though?

WORKOUT A
Overhead Press 3x5
Flat Bench 3x5
Incline Bench 3x5

& Superset
Skull Crusher 3x10
Side Lateral Raise 3x10
Ab Wheel Rollout 3x10
Obliques Side Bends 3x10
Wrist Roller Flex/Ext 3x10

WORKOUT B
Pendlay Row 3x5
Conventional Deadlift 3x5
High Bar Back Squat 3x5

& Superset
Chin Up 3x10
Neck Curl 3x10
Hamstring Exercise (fuck knows... any recommendation for a ham curl without machines?) 3x10
Bicep Curl 3x10
Face Pull 3x10

bimbo litterally looks like giga chad guy, and mast is very handsome too

but no one is perfect, mast nose is weird andbumbo teeth are fucked

I don't know what you're trying to tell me.

This looks like some beginner bullshit, sure you should be in here?

I haven't seen bimbo's face but mast is one of the least attractive men I've ever seen. He's not particularly ugly but his face is definitely unlikeable and only a certain type would go after him

Nice body tho

Yeah, not my fault I have the natty test levels of a 90 year old man and still on beginner bullshit after training for nearly three years and getting nowhere.

What about it

nah i am pretty good looking

that's also what your gf would said if you would ever had one in your life, kek

>but mast is one of the least attractive men I've ever seen

youre not ugly enough, if I had your qt face maybe I would be on tren and skinny too

>I regularly miss pins
Hows that blast goin

Looking p good for a natty alex

how do you think he got the motivation to get this big

i am twice as ugly, pin me and ill be twice a sbig right

you guys standards are too low, I have been perma cutting for 3 months at -1500 and look like a somalian refugee, i am 175 6'2

give me 6 months and then you will be saying WOW looks at this 200lb beefcake, if only his face was diffrent!

You're balding like crazy. Fucking hop on the hair sups asap

>having a gf
Oh boy

Is this you? You seem alright so I'm not going to be mean. People are too mean here anyways and I'd like people to post more pics

what anime is this from again?

yeah, I will.

Prolonged cuts are killing my hair, feels like.

Or possibly stress. I feel so much stress, dunno why, cortisol thru roof, even driving to the gym, stress, stress

Balls of the dragon: last letter of the alphabet.

that's because you're ugly

>People are too mean here anyways and I'd like people to post more pics
the autism is
People are mean on this anime fag website momm, i got bullied againn

life is not fairr, fucking faggot

Looking at your case you're already too late, but you can keep this hair if you hop op ASAP, you will look like a bald looking sewer rat

it's funny how you can litterally be bigger than sandow and people will call you skinny online

this board is so full of crabs in buckets, and just weak minded lazy faggots, if something makes you jealous, maybe try to get it, not sit there eating dorritos flaming

Th-thanks...?

I make up for it by doubling dosing. Nothing like a 4ml pin.

How were your diddys? Have you decided on a new tattoo at all? I know you were talking about it a while ago.

I am much prettier than you, uggo. Thank god for genetics, some people can't have it all I guess

ok im 300 lbs constest prep'd. what? why would I need a photo to prove my claims?

thank god for genetics, some people cant have it all

i thought this was so clever and not even 1 (you), sad times

Holy fuck whats wrong with you?
I get you, but you constantly call everyone out on shit.

Yet here you are, crying like a baby. Fuck off, do fucking something instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

I like crusader despite having a similar self doubt issue but at least he is a very pleasent person to talk to and I see him making it long before you ever do.

Then were is the proof ugly dyel moron

you're ugly and dyel beyond believe

let;s put your name to the test, lets show each other eye area which is the most important factor in regard to actractivness. I begin, go

oh that's not me, i wish, he has like 30 lbs of lean mass on me and 2 inches while only being 1 or 2% fatter

and if crusader gets big before i get big thats a wake up call to start tren replacement therapy

Your eyes are scary masT, they look like you want to tear someone's spine out.

> lets show each other eye area which is the most important factor in regard to actractivness. I begin, go

Yeah this is where you lose me, just write 'i big u little' and it's over dude, this is too much.

I went up 50lbs
Feels good

Next time im betting itll be +20ish, should get back to 4pl8 soon enough, i wonder how long 5pl8 again would take.

I never found the right idolm@s image for my tat.
I have all the rex comics, the visual collections, and a few other books so im cataloguing the images slowly

TWINK CRUSHING INTESIFIES

He has severe autism. it's best just to ignore him, then he will go away

I am a nice person

10x3 @ 85% + 15kg faggot. Separates the men from the boys. Smolov is love, smolov is life. Smolov for bulking, smolov for power, smolov for breakfast lunch and tea.

Someone needs to compile all your pics into an exodus style collage. How's your current blast going?

hey you saw my reply right

im not sure why i care what a stranger on internet thinks of me so much, but i do, and you seem like a nice guy especially for fraud standards

current body pic?

Don't go to 5pl8. I want to beat you, but I don't want you to cripple yourself again.

Why not get someone to commission it?

You scare people with your size.

I just woke up and blinded myself with the flash, so ignore any eye boogers.

My brow ridge? More masculine.
My eye brows? More masculine.
My eye color? More beautiful than anything you could ever imagine.

post a baby or picture of yourself as a young boy, the only way to determine who is superior.

am I thicc yet

>picking on skinny autistic guy
>im so nice

no bully im sorry i said something about your nose its qt

>mfw somebody says steroids aren't magic

Here you go

Yeah I dont wanna get hurt either but now I want my lifts back and that there 3pl8 c&j. Which will take a while cause I cant even backsquat 3pl8 again lmao

Has to be an original sourced image
Thats what my autism is telling me

wasn't that webm. not enough they made about me.

HAHHAHAHA those eye brows and mediocre eyes. No eye lash, where is the brow ridge? Just show a picture from the side of your head to show it.

you're a 5/10 at best

my canthal tilt is much better than yours. Serioulsy there is so much to name i btfo you

>post a baby or picture of yourself as a young boy, the only way to determine who is superior.
here you go now you