LEG DAY!!!

Is there a better feeling?

Her feet are so close together. That's why her form looks weird. It might actually be correct but it looks like she's trying to force herself feet-first into a singularity.

And yes, squats made me love leg day again.

no, best feeling there is

>today is squat day on week 3 of 5/3/1BBB cycle

this is more good morning than squat, weak core is weak

typical low bar squat.
leave the lifting advice to the real lifters, fatty.

more of this braappphog

get strong core and stop stupid low bar shit then

>th-that's not what I do, that must be wrong
low bar squats engage the quads more, because of that sweet sweet back angle

i do high bar

>Is there a better feeling?

The day after when you tense your ass and feel the sweet sensation that is doms

>dl day on nsuns meme 5/3/1 lp
>warmin up, feelin good
>275x5 ez
>310x3 no prob
>time fro heavy amrap set
>fail 345
>pull 345x3
>fail next 330,310,290
>finish rest of dls then time for front squats (does anyone really do these?)
why am i doing this stupid fucking routine agian?

this is wrong, high bar hits quads more, low bar hits hams and ass

Who else here loves training calves?

I do the same thing, only go to when your form breaks down

>went a little too hard monday when i squatted
>back still slightly uncomfortable, bit of tightness, no pain though
>figured it would be gone but oh well
no squats for me today but when I return I am squatting 2pl8 for the first time and I am excited

Not that guy but you're incorrect. Her form isn't great at all. Her stance definitely needs to be a few inches wider, and she stays too vertical for a low bar squat. Looks like she's attempting to squat low bar with high bar mechanics. Also, note how her balance is constantly shifting across her feet. Her heels and toes appear to rise at different points through each rep.

I wonder why this female would be doing them

last week i pulled 335x5 and felt pretty good about it. i'm on the 5 day program and i think squatting tues and hitting prs fucks me for thurs dls. my lifts aren't that high but i'm thinking i may move off a linear progression routine since i'm kind of stalling at 135 on my ohp too

>shifting balance to her toes
>women
>jesus fucking christ

weak i pulled 405x5 in SS do a real programme faggot

yeah prolly right. i skipped ss cause i like training 5 days a week but i might give it a shot and then do arms on tues thurs or something

yeah, feet slightly wider and more pushing out with the knees. Otherwise, good shit

Yes. Sex. With a hot girl.

The True Hierarchy:
>1. everything day
>2. rest day
>3. partial body day
Do full-body workouts, boiz. High intensity, low volume. Then go home and recover hard while splitfags waste their time. If your big 4 poundage and AMRAP pullup count are increasing, don't add shit.

Girls only care about upper body. You don't need to workout legs. Trust me. I had sex with over 200 women. I haven't worked out my legs a day in my life. You don't want to ruin your knees. You don't want to sleepn with less than 200 girls. You want girls. You want sex? You want to get looks everywhere you go? Don't work out your legs. It's waste of time. It's a waste of protein. It's a waste of everybody's time. Why buy bigger jeans? Save room in your laundry machine. Think about all the benefits of not working out your legs like I did saved space. Saved electricity saved energy. Saved labour. Take it from me. I haven't been happier. You can save so much time. You can save yourself. I haven't worked out my legs period remember this. And I slept with over 200 girls. Think. Would you rather listen to guys with big legs that slept with less than 200 less than 100 less than 10 ect? Or would you rather listen to me a guy who slept with over 200 girls. I'm not even a rock star. Girls see me on the street and they just pull me aside like it's a club to speak with me. Girls are too lazy to look down. They only see your waist up. They only see upper body. Girls who care about legs can't care about you. Legs are a complete waste of time. You need to re think your life. I got a raise a great raise at work. I have made thousands of dollars with the time I saved from not working out my legs. I have saved so much. Working out your legs will 1. Not get you laid. 2. You won't make a lot of money. 3. You look ridiculous. Girls and beautiful girls will see what a loser you are wasting time like a nerd working your legs. Listen just don't do it! Don't work out your fucking legs you fucking loser Don't!

Big four is not enough, you need to train beach muscles too. Biceps, shoulders, abs, lats training won't mess with SS or anything else.

Have you tried heroin?

t. only had sex once, if that

well, you got me there
>tfw haven’t speedballed in over 2 years

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

>having sex
>with a girl
what a faggot

me

yea bro wats ur 1rm leg press bruhv

that's a pretty accurate drawing of a typical brit, tbqh

low quality pasta

I can never fucking sleep after squat day, what is wrong with me?

what is wrong with you?

>implying im attracted to girls and not pic related

absolutely disgusting