Nerves of steel

How can I develop them? I'm flinchy as fuck, always panic under tension, get scared easily etc. I want to keep my goddamn emotions and impulses under control.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_U776PRCC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use the speed bag at the gym. Stand right up to the bag so it’s only an inch or two from your face when it swings.

Don't be a bitch.

can't stop being white, sorry pal

Start doing martial arts and wrestling. Like, honest-to-God sparring and play-fighting. I used to be just like you, until I took up HEMA about 5 years ago. After getting smashed in the helmet with a sword a few dozen times, you lose any fear of shit coming at your face.

Your afraid of pain. Theres scarier things then a black eye or a few teeth missing mate. Do some sparring with someone and after time your body will adjust to it.

La creatura...

White people have the best reflexes though, there are no nigger goalies in the nhl

>you need better reflexes for the NHL than basketball, baseball, football, etc..

nice cope pasty skin

>stopping a small disk going 100mph requires less skill than a crossover
run along now sweetie

nigger

>conveniently ignores the other sports mentioned
kek, figures.

Because they're irrelevant
>football, catch and run
>baseball, swing and run
yeah no, not nearly as reflexive, not that you'd understand since hockey is a white man's game

>what is boxing

>you need better reflexes for the NHL than basketball, baseball, football, etc..
Yeah, you do.

High IQ = good reflexes.

Now you gonna say "what about black boxers" and surprise, surprise, they have average to bad reflexes, even guys like Ali (IQ 78) and Tyson (IQ 70). Look it up, faggots.

A sport for manlets

>w____s pretending like Hockey is relevant
>w____s think they have better refexes than black people
kek cant make it up

>no argument
sweet post homie

Higher IQ = better reflexes, that's a fact. Better dream about egyptian royality some more, boy.

Try taking cold showers and getting used to the feeling of the adrenaline rush.

Kike? You're a kike right?

If there is that many people watching me, I hardly feel pain and I don't react naturally to anything. I could do exactly what kobe did there because my reactions pass through a filter of anxiety first.

You shouldn't throw your gift away, OP. Flinching to potential danger is superior to standing there doing nothing like a dumbass. Purposefully not flinching is only considered attractive because it's a meme.

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_U776PRCC0

Tiny puck on ice vs giant ball on court.

Gee sure wonder what one takes better reflexes nigger.

Lomo has better reflexes than anyone in boxing history

Its not a shame to fear, when you can think clear.
And its stupid not to evade.
Ever seen a boxer who didnt evader or blocked a punch, because its 'cool'?

Same here, its genetics and there's nothing you can do about it.

Flinching and freezing up isn't helpful. Flinching and getting your head out of the way and getting ready to strike is. Or flinching and dodging something.
I'd rather not take the chance to get hit in the face or have something thrown at me, or something fall on me. Maybe that's doing construction work though where if I see the threat of something I get the fuck out of the way.