Can you have great shoulders being a natty lifter?

Can you have great shoulders being a natty lifter?

yes
work harder fucko

get strong on OHP
bradford press
behind the back pinky up lateral raises
crucifix holds
extended weighted arm circles

Yes, your pic proves it

ya
genetics & hardwork

Thanks user. I think my OHP is good (80kg) but my lateral raises are shit tier (hardly 15kgx5).

Yes. Work lateral and rear delts every session, since you are pretty much working anterior delts every time you do a press. OHP is great exercise, but it doesn't make your shoulder big by itself, so other compound exercises are important such as upright rows and pulls like seated row. Most importantly isolations are king when it comes to shoulders.

Absolutely not.

Well, depends on how you define "great", but generally, no chance.

Why not? I noticed when someone roids the shoulders grow like fucking cannonballs.

I can't fucking stand doing lateral raises anymore. Been doing them every other workout for at least 6 sets of 16-25 reps. It is so boring and there is literally nothing else you can do for side delts.

>I can the Press™ 2pl8 but my shoulders look like shit
said NO ONE EVER

I literally just mentioned two compound exercises that hit those muscles. Sorry but what I said is true, specially for rear delt, that's just the way the body works. You can pick variations whenever you do lateral raises, my personal favorite is the cable with my body inclined.
Nice logic.

This chick is legit gorgeous lads I think I’m in love I just spent an hour looking through her Instagram, she’s a fuckin leaf and lives in my province and she stars in tv adaptation of one of my favourite children’s books,

BUT SHES FUCKING 14 WHAT THE FUCK

Maybe I’ll have made it enough in 4 years to score

Yeah, she's probably fuckin by now. It's sad, in a proper society her dad would've married her off as soon as she bled.

14-15 is the age of consent in every first world country

What's her instagram user?

16 to 25 reps what in the fuck??

Try sets of eight at a weight heavy enough that you can't bear the thought of a 9th rep.

Goddammit people are retarded.

Stop doing low reps lateral raises if you don't want to visit snap city

Malina weissman plays violet klaus on Netflix series of unfortunate events.

Which reminds me why are all the chicks that play violet klaus so god damn cute it hurts?

>maximum of 8 reps
Playing with fire, dude. If you only get 6 or 7 you'll be in the no gains zone, totally wasted set

it's okay if you were actually aiming for 8 and just failed, your mind is then able to adjust and give you the proper fractions of the desired gains (6/8ths or 7/8ths) to your body. You only get zero gains if you actually aim for 6 reps. (I can't confirm if this is true for 7 reps as well because no one in the history of weightlifting has done 7 reps on purpose yet, the science is still out on this one)

Yes.

LATERAL RAISES

Going 5-8 range is better for compound movements where you're moving more weight. For isolated exercises though I think you'd be better off doing like 12-15 reps.

Looking great user. But your shoulders are just ok tier.

I did seven reps per set once.

What did you do to get to this point? Routine like SS and diet to start and move into upper/lower?

My shoulders look like that unironically and I'm natty dyel who has been lifting for 5 months.