What the fuck is this?

>Be me, 21 year old guy
>Lifting 6 months
>Start getting some mires
>Texting 7/10 thot
>Flirt for a month and decide to meet up
>Meet up today
>Fug her
>Immediately after I cum I feel disgusted, feel dirty and want to get away from her
>Get home and jump into the shower
>Wash my dick for 15 minutes
What the fuck is this shit? I thought I was making it. Anyone got any thoughts or experiences of this?

Maybe you're gay

you are rightly disgusted by thottery, time to go to church user

You realized that you're a mindless degenerate who gets on fucking whores who've taken miles of Chad cock (Latent homosexual).

How does that Chad cock feel on your penis? It won't wash off no matter how much you try.

This, have this same feel when I break and beat it to the BBW filth

How’s it feel being a virgin kid

>b-b-b-but I fucked 4/10 tinder whores! I'm cool now!
You're still a virgin yourself, it's a mindset. You're not really anything special until you've fucked worthwhile women.

Nope, definitely isn't that. I've had sex before and never felt like this. Only difference is this is my first time smashing a girl I'm not in a relationship with

You are probably homosexual. Not a bog deal, you guys are trendy now. Enjoy your cock addiction.

It's just part of growing up. Not saying you should only have long-term monogamous relationships, but empty sex is just that. Empty.
An old taoistic rule I try to live by is "never masturbate inside a womans vulva"

I'm starting to be disgusted by women too.

I'll be honest, I thought that it was a meme that sex is worthless if you don't have feelings for the girl. But now I think I'm starting to believe it

I don't need all these warm and huggy feelings to enjoy it, but she should at least be somebody I would like to spend time with if it weren't for the sex.

You improved yourself and realized you're above others that aren't worth your time, energy, affection and thoughts.

That's all, dude. Congrats. Now go for the girl that you want but don't think you can get.

sign of the times, hoes used to be like 5% of women damaged and shared by rockstars now it's like pushing 97% of females and it's really, super, unfathomably disgusting to behold because it's a subhuman characteristic that requires many dead and not present virtues that make life worth living.. I'm not even slightly gay but these hoes make me want to kill people not fuck.

Are you a virgin? Happened to me first time too. Girl was understanding and I’m dating her for almost a year now.

Nope, see

It's called sex faggot, get used to it. These guys will tell you all the bullshit they want to but the fact is when it's been a while you think with your dick, once your dick is done and goes to sleep to start to think with your brain again, that's just the way it is unfortunately

>7/10
>feel disgusted and want to get away from her
>wash dick for 15 mins
either she's not as hot as you're claiming or you're gay

No, she was a legit 7/10. I find her very attractive. That's why I'm so confused by how I felt today

pics LARPer

Its against god to have sex before marrige

Its normal.
Easy woman are disgusting as fuck, because you know if you had it easy other had it easy too.

This and this