*inhales naturally*

*inhales naturally*

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Still looks better than 99% of this board

tbf, i think he's doing pretty good for himself. His body is meh but he still earns money from fitness related stuff

Senpai, he looks better than 99%of earth
He’s exactly what most women picture when thinking of a male model.
Not even fanboying, Im just stating facts.

could be worse but still and air of JUST about him

the natty goal bod tbf

natty lanklet checking, i am working towards looking pretty much like that.

He still has a good body but has lost a lot of hardness and definition
Plus, his face looks ten times worse than before. And DAT HAIRLINE

JUST

Rebound is a bitch

god hes going all brendan fraiser

i am wondering for months what exactly is the difference to e.g a year ago in his face. plus what could be a possible reason causing this just look

low testosterone face/10

SOY
BOY

>Those massive eyebags
He looks fucking miserable. What happened? Steroids don't cause a JUST face.

he has ruined his endocrine system, maybe even permanently. Still insecure people on this board roid

Coke or not sleeping enough.
May happen when you don't get enough oxygen;

He is just Ethans Son.

Getting off steroids might (his e2 is clearly through the roof). He should have stayed on.

post him when he was still on the juice

bless

My bff snapped his shit up while squatting doing 5/3/1. He had to stop pinning and it absolutely wrecked his hairline, skin, and leanness.

He went from a 8/10 chad to a fat hot mess with man tits

Apparently rogaine might.

Is this rock bottom for him, though? Or will he continue to lose gains after hopping of steroids?

Wat. Being injured doesn't mean you have to stop pinning. He should have kept pinning but took some time off training to recover. Being on test would make him recover faster from injury than normal.
What a moron.

He ended up with foot drop and didn't lift for a full year and a half. Would you pin that long without exercising?

He also had a random heart issue (no history befire test e) and had to wear a heart monitor for a month. Doesn't sound like it's worth the gamble to me

HE GIVETH

>Would you pin that long without exercising?
Yes. There's no downside to doing that, while getting off will make you lose gains. Also sounds like your friend didn't do proper PCT if he got gyno.
>He also had a random heart issue (no history befire test e) and had to wear a heart monitor for a month.
That's a good reason to get off, but an injury alone is not. Staying would just benefit in that case, faster recovery and less gains lost.

the roids giveth...

you don't just stop a cycle midway through because you get injured
that's why they're called fucking cycles
your friend sounds like a fucking idiot (further confirmed by the fact that he was doing 531)

this is probably as shit as he will ever look before he turns 35

i always thought he was natty but seeing these pics, i mean, it's not looking good for that

geoff always looked way way better, i always just thoguht 'well of course jeff looks better jeff is on tren' but if they both were fuck connor right?

I have been suicidie cutting for months after taking time off training, and im bigger AND leaner than connor POST CYCLE?

pathetic

that belt lol

is it me or does he look smaller?

J U S T
U
S
T

Kek

Was it because he din't pct properly or he din't have long years of foundation of weight lifting ?

He started leveling on Lightbringer
He's in my guild whatever

masive kek

also cheked

the dude started at 13 with weightlifting but got serious when he turned 19 or so and is now 21 or 22

i'm not an expert on this but i think we can exclude lack of foundation

She does not look impressed.

Last panel needs text that says "JUST" to keep with the theme of adding something.

This is why you shouldn't juice under 25. He's probably impotent too.

I heard you guys are talking shit

He still has the advantage of doing roids even if he is off cycle now.

he had his run. But if this isnt a reminder to insecure people to rethink their decision to roid I dont know what is
in b4
>just roid for lyfe bra

and, roiding for life = roiding until you die at your 50's or get totally fucked up if you don't do everything perfectly

cool momscience la, do you have any studies to back that up?

just google it, im not the one to roid. and yeah, there are countless and you need to apply some serious coping mechanisms to downplay the drawbacks. do what you want, but dont say people didnt warn you

>if you don't do everything perfectly
even then, you need to be genetically gifted to not have any serious lasting damages. Why do you think the /fraud/ losers dont look like pro bodybuilders or models or athletes? because they are insecure losers that were dealt a shitty genetic hand. People respond differently to roids, because, well, people are different.

the roids taketh

>double eyebags
yikes

he used to be so handsome wtf.