Like father, like son

>Like father, like son

Who are they?

>ywn be the gohan to your dad's goku

Father son thread?

The pinnacle of Human existence, a father/son relationship is.

Did they fuck dad/son incest?

But Gohan is a huge disappointment to Goku. Gohan literally stopped training and fighting when he became a teen, and is far weaker as an adult than he was as a child in the Cell Games.
Goku even mentions in the Buu saga how disappointed he is.
Goten is the son he's proud of. Gohan became a total bitch and betrayed his family tradition.

>son is still dyel 10 years later

dad probably forbids any steroid use

kys gently

>dad literally did not want you, has said this to your face before
>divorced your mom because of your own birth
>never passed down any knowledge or insight like men are supposed to
>grew up to be taller, stronger, more intelligent, more successful than him
>now he wants to spend time with you even though he's been treating you like dogshit all your life
>tfw ghosting your own father's texts

man is obviously natty, kid is looking good for a kid, u mirrin, etc

the fat idiots on this board, anytime they see someone that isnt fat, they shout roids even if he is skinny with 15" arms

Not that bad, but I feel you.

>tfw black and dad's been in prison since 3 years old

hold me bros

I approve this user. I got a nice dose of schadenfreude.

There are shit worse than absence
>father wanted children with a mother that didn't
>turned out he just wanted the idea of children, ran away for 6 months across the ocean when he realised it wasn't fun
>came back only due to guilt
>father competed with you and downplayed every single achievement.
>either he did better when he was your age or what you did was wrong/insignificant.
>everytime something outside his "I did that and better than you" interested you he'd stifle every single enthusiasm you had about it
>academics are either 'good, but I did better' or 'not important'
>sports are all bad, injury causing and for dumb fucks
>hobbies are wrong or shit he did and picks up again to one up you, making fun to your face about what you do
>suicide at 15 fails because HE FUCKING FORGOT SOME SHIT AND CAME BACK, managed to cut the rope, which also made him feel like a good father
>Drove my absolutly devoted to him mother to suicide with openly lying to her face about multiple affairs and then threats of leaving for random 40 year old bags

Fortunatly my relationship with my wife is based on what I thought my parents had and my son doesn't have any physical trait of my father.
The fucker still thinks he's a great parent, even though my in-laws get visits twice per month and he gets two a year (they live more than 100 miles away, he is a 15 minute walk away).

Is the dad Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat?

Thats Kane "Timbahwolf" Sumabat.
Thats Douglas "Arnold" Quaid.

Sounds to me like you were just a whiny,complaining brat.
It's a shame the "attempted" hanging was interrupted.
kys now then faggot

only one way to stop the cycle
kys

>tfw you will never be a Terminator like your dad
sucks to be him tbqh

>father and mother are obese slobs

posting the best father-son

never complained, user
Not when he laughed at the notion f doing karate at school, not when he said there was no good judo in town (he was a judo medalist, from the same town), not when he stopped me from doing gymnastics (i got scouted as a kid), because school was more important (honor roll every year, current mensa member).
I kept everything in and blamed myself. Even when I wanted to pick up pistol shooting and he sent me to his (made up) instructor friend at a shooting range, who never showed up. I waited patiently for 4 hours at an almost empty shooting range on the other side of town. This was before cell phones were a thing. The security called my dad just before closing and he told me I need to come home on my own. In pouring rain.
All because he didn't like guns. 10 years later he was drafted on the national Field Target team because the fucker picked up shooting. He doesn't even aware he's a dick, he just thought that since I wanted to shoot, he should try.

I never complained at all, because he was a fucking hero to me, until my mother's death, when I learned what a piece of shit he is.

post body

and this is his other son lmao

>tfw loving parents but their overprotective nature makes them absolute fucking gains goblins

moving out did wonders for my gainz

Try having a mega soyboy for a dad. An auschwitz mode loser who hates anything masculine, is strongly in favor of feminism and destruction of European civilization.

Meanwhile my uncle is literally Übermensch, the only one I have ever witnessed. Wise, has a wife and three athletic sons who all respect him, naturally strong, incredibly skilled at everything he does (especially building, has his own company that buys houses, renovates them and sells them for millions), and genuinely loves helping others out of pure kindness of his heart. Something like 400 people came to his 40 year birthday because of how many respect and love him.

If only I had been born to his family, I would have had a great role model, but bad parenting from my loser father led me astray for decades because children tend to listen to the advice of their parents.

>exact same godlike genetics
>6 day bro split + eat whatever I want bro vs Starting Strength + autistic calorie counting

Sounds to me like your dad became a better man by taking up these things after you were born.
He sounds like he cleaned himself up and you are just a jealous piece of garbage that he excelled at what he set his mind to.
Nice mental gymnastics trying to make him the bad guy.
You a mensa member? Sure kid whatever.
Do you know how much of a man-child you sound like? Pfh.. loser.

Man it wouldve been so cool if I lifted with my dad. When he died I was a 12 year old autist obsessed with my gameboy. I'm sure I was a disappointment to him when he died considering he was a Chad all throughout his life. He loved me in spite of how I was. I'm a lot better now, my only regret is not making him truly proud before he passed.

>when your illegitimate son is more like you than your real son

Not him but, you sound like a real piece of shut buddy. Some "parents" can be real narcissistic assholes to their kids

La atrocidad

>mensa member

Holy fuck you are so autistic that it's hilarious. Hang yourself.

Pretty sure that's
"El ogro de la americas"

Because he wasnt born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

>"not him"
>types exactly like him
lmao grow up kid

t. doesn't watch Super

Whatever the fuck it is, I finally understand the mutt memes holy shit.

>. Some "parents" can be real narcissistic assholes to their kids
>Some "kids" can be real narcissistic assholes to their parents.
Fixed it for you you piece of dog shit.

filename

its timbawolf, and its not his son

because kids are responsible for raising their parents and not the way around, right user? kys brainlet

not his son, nephew I think

Because kids aren't responsible for being raised and obedient right? kys brainlet

but you can become the goku to your sons gohan

Not canon

>caring if something did or did not happen in a fake world
autism

Super is also really bad. Convoluted and badly written plot, awful art quality and animation.
It's way too cringe to watch through, I've tried many times but always have to take a month off after one episode, it's so bad.

I don't watch any of it, I'm just saying that if you really, truly care if a story in a fake world is the "real" version or not, then you have autism.

Clearly you are the one with autism to get so triggered by someone pointing out Super is not canon, therefore Goku is still disappointed in Gohan.

You have autism for caring which of these shows is the "real" show.

How was he raised "obedient" if his dad always downplayed him? You're actually fucking retarded and most likely underaged.

>reading comprehension
It's on the child to be receptive to the teachings of their parents. He clearly wasn't.

jesus christ you're a faggot

What a retard you re. I bet you are a little piece of crap who causes his parents nothing but trouble. It's not your parents fault you are a piece of shit.
Kys faggot.

>"receptice" when the dad is just an asshole
I think I could yell "DOWNPLAY" or "NARCISSISTIC" in your ear 500 times and you still wouldnt get it, retard. I know exactly what he went through.

Why do they all pose in this specific position?

um, yes it is sweetie

Timbahwolf has no son

>he's such a brainlet that he actually saw a spelling mistake that wasn't there

LMAO

>he gave up and now tries to change the subject (of course it's fucking grammar or spelling, happens every time)
"" LMAO"".

Hey man, sorry for the dick responses, but that's what you get pouring your heart out on fucking Veeky Forums: 19 year old faggots tell you to kill yourself.

Your father sounds like a piece of shit, but try to pay him no mind, he is what he is. Don't let him define you, live as if he was already dead.

>ITT: a bunch of underage faggots baiting cause they were 'good kids' and parents can't do wrong

I love your knee-jerk responses to everyting. Most of Veeky Forums is full of underage autistic dumb faggots who don't know the first thing about life and probably don't even lift. Why the fuck do I even bother coming here.

Is there any way to avoid fat gym face from all the muscles you grow on your face?

Well his calves are big

that's not your father, he's the rapist of your mom.
sorry to say this.

Why are (((they))) pushing these giga-gooks? K-pop and K-drama are showing up in normie places. What the fuck is going on?

and this is his other son.

>that face
Truly is his son.

His son looks like that creepy guy in Junji Ito's manga.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

>Donald Quaid
But that's Carl Hauser user

Ummmm, sweaty...

i love how happy arnie looks with him at least

yes it is sweatie!

Its OK user you were 12. He probably wasn't disappointed the way you think he was, probably only worried.

>Written by Akira Toriyama

bloat mode

>Parents think I'm crazy because I'm eating more and want to gain weight, in order to gain more muscle
I can't believe my folks honestly think that I can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. They're not fat, but all they do is cardio and think just being below 25 BMI is good enough.

Not the same genetics.

Kennedy's vs. Hispanic Housekeeper.

Miring the bulk though, might be time to cut.

Hes the one who could have been a fucking beast if he did bodybuilding and didn't eat like shit.

Ye but that's because Gohan actually has aspirations in life other than just fighting. Goku is a good for nothing retard who only know to fight. He couldn't even get a job to provide for his family despite being a superhuman alien.

He's got his dad's pecs and abs

i reckon, better face than his brother too

relax, he's just bulking

Literally the greatest of all possible workout partners.

Is that a female pablo behind him?

This guy would be a fucking god if he lifted