Mobility is important

A thread dedicated to mobility, don't be that gymbro who never stretches after a workout or at all
tell us your stretching routine and favourite stretch exercises
My mobility is shit, tight glutes and hamstrings, slightly rounded shoulders and poor wrist mobility (can't do front squats cause my wrist feel like they're going to explode with anything more than 135) only my hip flexors and ankles seem to be ok
>after every work out stretch the muscles that I worked that day
>general 5-10 minute stretch before bed, focus on hams, glutes and shoulders, also started doing splits
>when studying i take a break every 45 minutes or so and do some stretches
already started seeing some results, they're coming slower than I expected, I guess it's like how normies expect a 6pack in 2 weeks, but I do feel much less pain when doing certain exercises at the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hicA-ehGTyM
youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc
youtu.be/SH4UwaiPTXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People give me weird looks when I stretch before getting on the treadmill so I just don't

after lifting I do such things as OP pic. what about the 90-90 stretch tho, is it like easy-mode pigeon? is it supposed to stretch the lats? I feel nothing when I do it.

Im stretching my wrists for front squat like at 1:25 in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hicA-ehGTyM
works p well.

i just started training overhead squat last week. couldn't even do is with empty hands, im doing it with bar at 55lbs right now. i dont know how high i want to go. i might try doing snatch.

I always loosen up before training. I'm pretty flexible already, but a few years of ballet will do that to you I guess.

I've been looking for a good mobility workout myself.

I'd love a good 40-50 minutes video with people showing exercise so I could do these at home. my mobility is shit and I think I'm suffering more than I thought I am because of this.

>ballet
>man
probably a quite flexible sphincter from taking all that dick

Didn't know Tommy Wiseau narrated fitness videos

Let Joe DeFranco learn you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc

You're welcome

what a waste of time

relax into stretch is a pretty dope book.

Fixing my shoulder mobility got rid of all my shoulder issues.
Remember to stretch anons

i am extremely unflexible because i had a knee injury and i want to stretch, what are some stretches that dont involve my knee

can someone post a stretching info-graph or guide?

Learn some yoga, it helps mobility, core strength and abdominal control, all useful for healthy body and stronger lifts

ROMWOD

How did you do it?

Check out Smashwerx on youtube.
I did a bunch of his shoulder stretches and I solved my issues in 3 weeks

I meant

youtu.be/SH4UwaiPTXs

this is just plain excellent. Thanks, user

Joe is a deep well of good knowledge and his videos are usually top notch. Best of luck in your mobility endeavors.