/Routine Thread/

why is there no /poutine thread/ you plebeans

Post your program and ask questions, about exercises and programming.
Some quick info for beginners

>#1: Read the Fucking Sticky

>If you want to gain/lose weight, TRACK YOUR CALORIES
>DONT' MAKE YOUR OWN PROGRAM. Unless you're Advanced, a tried and tested program made by professionals is always going to be better than something you came up with or read on the internet.
>Greyskull LP is an overral bretty gud beginner routine (pic is a good version)
>SS, Reg Park's, SL or any LP program based on barbell lifts will be fine too
Unless you want to get into Powerlifting, then look into Candito's or P2W's programs.

The most important thing as as a beginner is that you just pick a routine and stick to it, dont program hop.

>Bodyweight exercises are a good gauge to know if you're gaining too much weight too quickly. If your Rows and DL are progressing but your pullups are laggin behind, chances are you gotta lose some weight. They're also great accessories.
if you can't do pullups, use band-assisted pullups or negatives.

>You can gain strenght while losing fat. Unless you're pretty advanced, Cut/Bulk is not really needed, just stay at a sensible bf% and eat enough healthy food and plenty of protons
>track your fucking calories

>"Cardio kills gains" is a meme. You need cardiovascular health and aerobic capacity or you're gonna run out of breath after a flight of stairs
>HIIT optimally, low intensity steady state cardio is fine too, since HIIT can be tough to recover from.

>You should STRETCH. Make it a habit. Mobility is crucial both for gains and muscle health.
>Do not static stretch before lifting, stretching cold muscles makes them more prone to injury and hinders your strenght.
>Do Dynamic warmups, warm up ALL joints and even antagonistic muscles before a lift

If you're having trouble progressing, your routine is solid, you're resting, eating and sleeping enough, feel free to post a form check.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-HuIyMeaTg
strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/
strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/
strongerbyscience.com/how-to-bench/
dropbox.com/sh/frbrk0w7dpypq18/AADURwOaP9FLGdCUxm_xEZmTa/templatehypertrophy_2.xlsx?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A.
>Bench press
>barbell curl
>pec flies machine
>cable tricep extension
>dips (currently on assisted)
>power cleans
B.
>OHP
>deadlift
>seated rows
>lat pulldown
C.
>squats
>hammie curls
>glutes
>calf raises
>hanging leg raises
ABCxABC

Anything I should add or take away?

>After 4-6 months on a LP beginner program, if you are struggling to progress and have been deloading a bunch, you might wanna look into a more intermediate program.
>If you keep progressing, by all means ride out that linear progression as much as you can

If you wanna keep on an LP for a while longer but have been stalling a lot, try working with volume and intensity, aka
>add reps with the same weight: 3x5---->3x6---->3x7, increase weight, go to 3x3 and work your way up etc
adding some accessories might help.
just keep in mind that the key to getting stronger is increasing your work capacity ---------> youtube.com/watch?v=D-HuIyMeaTg

Some popular Intermediate routines are:

>Texas Method
>Madcow's
for maximum strenght gains
>PHUL
Good trade-off between Strenght and Aesthetics
>PPL
more aesthetics-centric, good if you can go 5-6 days a week
Some more routines in the pic related

Don't do brosplits. Your muscles take around 48 hours to regenerate after a workout. Training them once a week is a loss of potential gains, also those routines are filled with volume, due to them being 1 or 2 muscle groups per day, so strenght gains are non-existent.

If you arent clear on what "Beginner", "Intermediate", "Advanced" mean -------> symmetricstrenght.com

For more info:
>"Starting Strenght" by Mark Rippetoe
>"Practical Programming for Strenght Training" by Lon Kilgore and Mark Rippetoe
>strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/
>strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/
>strongerbyscience.com/how-to-bench/

Squat 1x8 4x5
Deadlifts 1x12 1x8 2x5
Front Squats 1x8 4x5
Good Mornings 3x8
Paused Squats 1x8 4x5
Squat Press 4x8
Calf Raises 4x12

Bench 3x8 1x5
Overhead Press 3x8 1x5
Rows 3x8 1x5
Lat Pull Downs 2x12 1x8 1x5
Curls 4x8
Dips 4x8
Planks 3mins

Squat 1x5 1x3 1x2
Deadlifts 1x12 1x8 2x5
Front Squats 1x8 4x5
Good Mornings 3x8
Paused Squats 1x8 4x5
Squat Press 4x8
Calf Raises 4x12

Bench 4x5 1x3
Overhead Press 1x5 2x3 1x2
Rows 1x5 2x3 1x2
Lat Pull Downs 2x12 1x8 1x5
Curls 4x8
Dips 4x8
Planks 3mins

Squat 1x8 4x5
Deadlifts 1x5 1x3 1x2
Front Squats 1x8 4x5
Good Mornings 3x8
Paused Squats 1x8 4x5
Squat Press 4x8
Calf Raises 4x12

A:
>Squats 2x12
>Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x12
>Calf Raises 2x12
>Weighted Reverse Crunches 2x12
>Overhead Press 2x12
>Seated Incline Dumbbell Curls 2x12
>Seated Cable Rows 2x12
>Tricep Cable Pushdowns 2x12
>Shrugs 2x12
>Dumbbell Wrist Curls 1x12

B:
>Deadlifts 3x6
>Deep Dips 2x12
>One-Arm Dumbbell Rows 2x12
>Overhead Dumbbell Presses 2x12
>Concentration Curls 2x12
>Cable Bent-Over Tricep Extensions 2x12
>Leg Presses 2x12
>Leg Extensions 1x12
>Leg Curls 1x12

body pic? If this shit works I'ma jump on that train and dedicate the first week to you user

A (Friday)
1x20 Bodyweight single-leg hip thrust
1x8-12 Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Deadlift
5x5 Barbell squat
3x5 Floor press
1x20 Glute accessory
1x10 Landmines

B (Sunday)
1x20 Bodyweight single-leg hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
5x5 Barbell squat
3x5 Military press
3x12 Romanian deadlift
1x20 Glute accessory
1x10 Stomach vacuums

C (Tuesday)
1x20 Bodyweight hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
5x5 Barbell squat
3x12 RDL
1x20 Glute accessory

How to improve routine for max leg/butt gains???

>poutine thread
>fries
>cheese curds
>gravy
>gainz

Just moving on from SS and on a cut, doing AXBXCRR where X is cardio and R is a rest day.

>A - Chest and triceps (plus a little bit of abs for giggles)
Bench 12,10,10,10
Incline bench 2x10
Skullcrusher 3x10
Hanging leg raises 3x10

>B - Back and biceps
Seated row - 3x12
Lat Pull Down - 4x10
Deadlift - 3x5
Single arm DB row - 3x10
Curls - 3x8-10

>C - shoulders and legs
OHP - 4x8-10
Leg Press - 12,10,10,10
Leg extension - 3x12
Leg curl - 3x12
Squat - 3x8
Lateral Raise - 3x10

I feel like I could be adding more to chest.

rate my routine pls. willing to answer clarifying questions. tips / ideas / critique welcomed.

>dead of winter
>no poutine thread

It's like you guys don't wanna make any gains

Kinda new to all this weightlifting thing. I´ve already read the sticky but i don´t feel like i could make my own routine desu.
I´ve been running for years and i´m quite slim (got a big back, legs and arms though 100% genetics and swiming as a child).
But i want to include some dumbbells exercises to get a good shape what are your recomendations?
1.75m
62kg
Currently running 12km 4 days a week, yoga + dumbbells the other 3 days (1h each), i know that i´ll need to slow down in order to add some weighlifting, can exercise all days, i always have time for sport and helps my stress.
I track my calories and i´ve been maintaining them at 1200. Mostly vegies, fresh fish, a bit of meat and a fucking ton of eggs (i´ve eaten like 30 since sunday).

R8 don't h8

ALSO, any routine recs for my fiance? looking strictly for aesthetics aka butt.

Just started going back to the gym after being away for 6 months. I'm a weak IT geek, 5'8" and 168 pounds.

Here's my PPL routine I'm working on. I started it last week.

Push-x-Legs-x-Pull-xx

Push:
Barbell Bench Press
Standing Barbell OHP
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise
Front Dumbbell Raise
Dumbbell Flyes
Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
Triceps Rope Pushdown OR Lying Barbell Triceps Extension OR Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension

Legs:
Walk/Jog 1 mile to gym
Barbell Squat
Abductor Machine
Adductor Machine
Leg Extensions
Walk/Jog 1 mile home

Pull:
Lat Pulldown
Dumbbell Bicep Curl
Seated Cable Row
Rear Delt Flyes
Hammer Dumbbell Curl
Dumbbell Shrug OR Barbell Shrug

That's it so far. Comments or suggestions? Diet is pretty much dialed in.

>inb4 "faggot, use SS/Icecream/onions"

I've been doing TM for 2 months now, made some gains on it, but am now stalling hard since I recently started cutting. Are there any modifications I have to do to my routine now that I'm cutting? Should I go back to my previous LP routine considering that I am barely into intermediate mode? Many thank

how do i become a qt trap with an ass if im not on hrt?

SS but
DB instead of BB presses.
romanian DL's instead of regular.
DB rows or lat pulldwns

Lunges and hip thrusts as accessories

Only critique is the that you're not targeting certain lifts often enough by doing a PPL only 3 times a week.

my routine: It's a compromise between PPL and strength composites, allows me to do important lift more often while also getting the benefit of targeting important muscles.

poutine de fif

>tfw too poor and socially awkward to go to a gym
Anyone got a routine that would suit someone who only has some dumbbells and a bicycle?

I'm not looking to get fucking ripped like a bodybuilder, my goals are just weight loss and noticeable muscle.

Why not do greyskull if you're going 3 days?

Thank you for the comment.

I would eventually like to up this to PPLPPLx. I figured since I'm effectively starting from nothing, plus I'm an older dude, the PxLxPxx would be a good start to get used to the exercise and get my muscles and CNS used to the individual exercises.

Oh, and I want to eventually add deadlifts in there somewhere. Legs day, I'm thinking?

Chest/Triceps
>BB Bench Press 3x8-10
>DB Incline press 3x8-12
>Cable Crossovers 3x10 last set being dropset
>Skullcrushers 3x8-12
>DB Kickbacks or DB Triceps extension 3x8-12
>Rope triceps extension 3x10-12 last set being dropset
Back/Biceps
>BB Bent over rows 3x8-10
>Lat pulldown/Lat counterweight machine or Pullups 3x8-12
>Chest supported rows or seated rows 3x8-12
>Seated DB Curls 3x8-12
>BB 21s,3 sets
>Preacher curls 3x10-12
Legs/Shoulders
>Squat 3x8-10
>Leg extension 3x10-12
>Leg press 3x10
>OHP 3x10
>Seating shoulder press machine 3x10 superset lateral raises 3x12

A:
5x10 Bench
5x10 Pendlay Row
5x10 Squat
3x15 OHP (50% of previous max)
Core work

B:
5x10 OHP
5xF chinups
5x10 squats
3x15 bench
some arm and core work

alternate but do squats twice a week and 2x5 deadlift once a week. I know it's a lot of volume but it's such a refreshing change from 3x5 and I haven't had DOMS like this in a while. Thoughts?

Ignore your social awkwardness. If you can get to the point to afford a cheap gym, it's often worth it. No one else there cares about you; ignore them like they're NPCs. :P

There are some decent dumbbell routines out there. If you need to lose some weight, maybe start walking/jogging a lot, too?

Frequency is 3 workouts and 1 rest day cycle btw

Rate?

I started following pic related a few days ago, and I've been doing 15-30 minute bike rides every other day for the past two weeks - my bike needs some repairs, which is why I started running instead.

If you spent half has much time lifting as you did with that faggy multi colored excel sheet you'd be alright

You bet, buddy. I would say, and this isn't a meme, to read the sticky. a 3 day a week strength composition is a perfect intro to the Gym.

Deadlifts traditionally is a "Pull" workout (makes sense if you think about it). You would have two different Pull days, PullA and PullB. Remember you are working out 6 days a week with a PPL. >pic related was my PPL when I had more free time. You get gains fast working out 6 days a week. ignore # of sets in pic.

You can only lift so much. There are a lot of hours left over in the week to make faggy multi-colored spreadsheets. :)

I made the spreadsheet for friends who want to do what I'm doing, hence the instruction links and notes as they range from absolute novice to intermediate.

5/3/1 Push pull legs

Yep. I've looked at the sticky, the /r/fitness stickies, hundreds of YouTube vids, and lots of other pages. I put this PPL routine together based on what I know I can do, my knowledge of anatomy (I'm a certified yoga instructor and have some formal training in musculoskeletal anatomy), and what other PPL routines I found in various places. I hope to up it to a PPLPPLx routine in 3 to 6 months, I'd think.

Thanks again for the great reply. I saved your routine as another example.

All suggestions are welcome, I'm a dyel and a dyer (do you even run). I want to optimize this plan to burn as much fat as possible. I'm running a 500 calorie daily deficit, so the diet part is handled. I'm 5'9" and 162 (down from 167 at new year's), so things are working, but if I can get things going faster, that would be awesome

The running plan comes from Hal Higdon's website, but I switched it up a little so that I don't have to lift and run on the same day. Sunday runs are optional -- gives me something to work with in case I don't want a break day

How's this? Also, what sets/reps for deadlifts?

Upper Bench:

Bench 3x5 2-3 minutes rest
Pendlay row 3x6-8 2-3 minutes rest
OHP 3x8-12 2-3 minutes rest
Pulldown/Pullup/Chinup 2-3x8-10 1.5 minutes rest
Pushdowns 2x8-12 SS facepulls 3x10-15 1.5 min rest
DB curls 3x8-12 1 min rest

Lower Squat:

Squat 3x5
RDL 3x8-12
Leg press 3x8-12
Leg curl 3x8-12
Calf raise 5x8-12
Ab wheel 3x8-12
Maybe a forearm exercise

Upper OHP:

OHP 3x5 2-3 minutes rest
T-bar row 3x6-8 2-3 minutes rest
Bench or DB/InclineDB bench 3x8-12 2-3 minutes rest
Pulldown/Pullup/Chinup 2-3x8-10 1.5 minutes rest
Skullcrushers 3x8-12 1 min rest SS Lat raises 2-3 10x15 1.5 min rest
Ez-bar curls 2x8-12 1 min rest

Lower Deadlift:

Deadlift ?
Squats 3x6-8
Leg press 3x8-12
Leg curl 3x8-12
Calf raise 5x8-12
Leg raises/cable twists 3x8-12
Maybe a forearm exercise

Have you considered moving the lateral raises down towards the end? Just seems like you're working your rotator cuff quite a bit then still relying on it for the rest. I'd worry about injury.

Legs, do cardio after. Please not before you squat. Even do cardio on rest days, but not before squats. Thought about calf raises?

Maybe chinups instead of one of your curling movements to still hit lats and biceps but involve more movements.

Mine's a simple ass GSLP with more volume
All the best fella.

You're head is in the right place to start, and you will definitely make it. Cheers my brother.

Bumping this.

Alex va t'en

calf raises are largely useless to grow calves

nice post user, very informative thank you

We're all gonna make it, brah. :)

Finally a good thread.

can't squat or do much leg work because my knees are in bits after a decade of footbal and gaelic. Doctor says my knee joints are sort of coming apart. Is there any leg work? What's a good routine, I can't do SS or SL because they're way to leg intensive. My friend I go to the gym with does GSLP and I do it but do some pushing and pulling movements when he squats.

Is there anything I can do?

My home routine when I don't workout with my friend, using dumbbells is

OHP 5x10
Curls 5x10
Dumbbell rows 5x10
Plank 3x F
Pressups 3x10
Situps 3x20
Plate raises 3x12
Overhead tricep extensions 3x15

It's strength, not strenght

I'd say your frequency is too low. Most of your muscles you are only hitting once a week. If you can only go three times full body is probably better for you

GSLP variant, so it's twice a week squat and once dl

OHP 3x5+
Chin ups 3x5+
Squat 3x5+
Lat pull down (neutral grip) 3x10
Triceps single arm pull downs 2x15
Face pulls 2x12-15
Ab work

Bench 3x5+
Seated cable rows 3x5+ (i hate barbell rows)
Inclined barbell bench press 3x8-10
DL 1x5+
Barbell curls 3x10-12
Triceps single arm pull downs 2x15
Face pulls 2x12-15
Ab work

Just do some calisthenics bro. I know that feeling.

also is it ok to do triceps pull downs every training day? (3 days a week)

I seriously do not understand why so many people say deadlifts belong on pullday instead of legday. I get that it's a floor pull movement but beside that it don't have much in common with the other movements on pullday.
Rows, vertical pulls, curls, shrugs, etc, all work lats, traps, upper back muscles, biceps, forearms and posterior deltoid. The main muscles involved in deadlifts are hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps, posterior chain, upper traps and forearms (if straps aren't used).
How is it not clearly a lower body dominant lift and how does it not belong on legday?

>please no bully
Okay so i am liking the Candito LP. I like the 4 days of lifting and the exercises in it. I have been making good progress in my lifts. It is supposed to run:
>Heavy Upper (Bench, Bent Over Rows)
>Heavy Lower (Squats, Deads)
Rest
>Hypertrophy Upper
>Hypertrophy Lower

only thing is i hate doing legs, and feel almost too sore sometimes to do a second lower day. So usually i will use the Hypertrophy Lower day to hit anything i might have missed/accessory exercises (including lower body) like traps, lats, tris, calves ect.

How bad is this Veeky Forums?

what's a good 4 day a week routine? something geared towards aesthetics
t. software engineering student who can't spend 2 hours in the gym 6 days a week

As I said, I'll probably put it on leg day, and I might alternate squats first/deadlifts first.

Should I be adding any volume to any of these routines? or is that detrimental?

I mean, it looks kinda similar to this. What would be the benefit of GSLP over this?

A.
Bench 2x5, 1xF
Incline dumbell bench 4x8-12
Squat 2x5, 1xF
Barbell rows 2x5, 1xF (thinking about doing this as 4x5, 1xf)
Supinated curls 4x10
Barbell shrugs 4x15

B.
Ohp 2x5, 1xf
Deadlift 1xf
Weighted chinups 2x5, 1xf (also thinking of getting 5x5 instead)
Hammer curls 4x10
Farmer's walks 5 sets 30-45 seconds

Looks good

I'm currently doing a beginners strength routine that was offered to me by one of the personal trainers at my gym, for how long should I do it?

When running gslp, would it be acceptable to go on a 4 day cycle, as in AxBxAxBxx, so each cycle I'm hitting squat and deadlift equally? Pls answer

Anyone?

>ABCxABC

total dog shit

>5 day split

total dog shit

>convoluted, low set, high rep, random exericses

total dog shit

>barely any upper body work, loads of random lower body shit

total dog shit, either a chick or a twink

>broshitter split

total dog shit

>PPL

total dog shit, didn't even need to glance over it

>3 day broshitter split

total dog shit

>barely any accessories

total dog shit, SS is not meant to be a be all end all forever template you nimrod

>small text infograph for broshitter split

total dog shit, candidate for most embarrassing routine ITT

>5/3/1 Push pull legs

total dog shit and already the previous turd has a challenger for most embarrassing routine ITT

>twice a week

total dog shit

>directionless, low volume garbage

total dog shit

>mfw the sheer AMOUNT of people ITT cranking out these fetid shit bag "routines" speaks volumes about the sheer amount of trash advice ITT

nothing but the blind leading the blind. embarrassing.

what does this enlightened individual recommend?

lose weight before you worry about enlightenment you obviously triggered, morbidly obese retard.

I bet you're an unaesthetic faggot and I still look better than your dyel ass despite doing low volume on compounds

I've been doing this for the past couple of weeks and i feel like it's doing me well but am I gonna regret it or should i just keep it going?

Anyone tried 5/3/1 Building the Monolith? I only have three days a week to lift and this looks like a good three day a week program.

Why are you cutting? You'll just become Auschwitz

Buying my gym membership for the first time today, and I've decided to follow the pic in OP to get me started but I have a few questions.

>3x5 Overhead Press / Bench Press
I'm kinda skelly and dont wanna embarrass myself on a B.B. Any alternatives to these I can do with dumbbells instead?

>3x5 Squats and 1x5 Deadlift
Same shit. I know Im being a bitch about it but I dont have a gym buddy and I wanna keep to myself for a bit until I start getting familiar with other people at my gym.

>If you cannot do 3x5 chinups. do negatives until you can.
What do you mean by negatives? Pull ups or less reps/sets?

Im open to any suggestions really, for references Im going to the gym to get bigger (6'1, 170lbs, 12%bf, slim but barely any muscle)

nah, stop projecting you embarrassing little manlet shit.

What’s a good routine for a girl that that wants higher muscular endurance? Any links?

It’s twice a week squats and once deadlift, so I train three times a week

>post routine + body, you dumb cuck

I know u wanna be the Veeky Forums dude but for the first months u can just ask in the gym for a routine

Just start the program like it's written. No one at the gym will care that you're just starting. Are people more likely to talk to you when you're doing squats and deadlifts? I'm not sure I understand.

Negatives are where you jump up to the top of the movement and lower yourself down. You start at the top.

>total dog shit, SS is not meant to be a be all end all forever template you nimrod
is this legit all the criticism you can give?

I found an adult (American) football league I'd like to join this coming fall. I really need to get in shape for it, though it's not highly competitive. I'm rather out of shape. I'm 30, 5'11", 245lbs, haven't exercised regularly since college.

I'm concerned about conditioning and actual football skills, so I'd like to spend most of my time building those but of course I need to be less weak as well. Beyond those performance goals, I'd like to actually look good naked again too, but we can't always have it all haha

To find where I am now, I went into the gym and did the following for work sets of 5:

>Squat 185lbs
>Overhead Press 80lbs
>Bench Press 115lbs
>Deadlift 215lbs

I'm thinking of doing a GSLP variant 2x per week and focusing on conditioning and skills the rest of the week. My body is naturally bottom heavy, so I added things for my upper body. For the lifting days, I was thinking AxxBxxx:

A
>Overhead Press
>Squat
>Power Cleans
>Banded Chin-Ups
>Cable Lateral Raises
>Neck Harness
>Push the Prowler

B
>Bench Press
>Deadlift
>Dips
>Face Pulls
>Curls
>Kneeling Cable Crunch
>Neck Harness
>Push the Prowler

Any help is seriously appreciated because I've trained in the past but I've never tried to make a program.

tl;dr
>is this 2x per week + conditioning & skills practice OK to prep for football & looking less garbage?

bumping for help with this

STOP CIRCULATING THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION OF A PROGRAM!!

1) Written by a faggot on reddit that literally can't squat lmao 2pl8

2) Rows are GARBAGE for continually adding weight. Fantastic lift, shit for session to session progressive overload. Dyel that made this would know that if he could lift for shit.

3) The foundation of Greyskull is the fucking frequency work. The original has you doing daily GTG pushups and chin ups which actually give the upper body enough volume to keep up with the lower body work.

If you do this shit variant then you're actively choosing to follow some fag redditor that couldn't hit lmfao 1/2/3/4pl8 after multiple years and doesn't look like he's ever looked at a barbell, let alone touched one over the big motherfucker that actually wrote it and trains people for a living. Your choice.

PUSH
>flat bench
>incline db press
>landmine press
>medicine ball toss
>crawling down stairs on all fours
>overhead extensions

PULL
>one arm db row on bench
>lat pull down
>ez-bar curls with significant cheating
>one arm facepulls with internally rotated grip

LEGS
>high bar back squat
>walking db lunges
>sandbag lunges in place
>trap bar deadlift
>ab stuff

POWER
>hill sprints
>jumping around the place

What about this one?

Could I get your input on ?

Not as bad, but still treating BB rows as a primary lift. Should be higher volume like the CG bench. CG/dips + laterals should be done as an accessory every OHP day, and curls every bench day would make this better. Still need the daily GTG pushups and chins.

It's kind of a heap. I'm about to go to work so I don't have time atm to go through point by point but I'd recommend doing one of the premades in the book. Book is in the Veeky Forums google drive, just google for it.

A
Bench+ wtf i feel like for chest
Rows
Squat, Front squat, Calves
B
Ohp, Incline, Pull ups,
DL, Rack pulls, RDL
C
Similar to A, more focus on legs
D
Ohp, behind neck press, Lat pull down
Sumo, Power Clean, Rdl/ ham curls

Winter have the time to experiment with reps and trying different stuff out before i choose another program. Short term goal to get new years 5 rep pr on main lifts to 10 reps rather than add weight.

Rate my split routine. I only made it a couple nights ago, only done Chest/Tris so far, doing Back/Bis today.

Chest/Triceps

>Incline Bench 5x5
>Incline DB Bench 5x12
>Incline DB Fly 5x12
>Cable Crossover 5x15
>CGBP 5x5
>EZ Bar Skullcrusher 5x12
>Cable Pushdowns 5x12
>Cable Overhead Extensions 5x12

Back/Biceps

>Deadlift 3x5
>Barbell Row 5x12
>Lat Pulldown 5x12
>Cable Row 5x12
>Barbell Curl 1x5, 4x12
>Seated DB Curl 5x12
>Spider Curl 5x12

Legs and Shoulders

>Leg Press 5x5
>Leg Extension 5x12
>Leg Curl 5x12
>OHP 5x5
>DB Front Raise 5x12
>Upright Row 5x12
>Lateral Raises 5x12
>Seated Calf Raises 5x15

What the fuck is that volume

I've done similar with one or two less sets, but that kills me

I've ran Arnolds Basic Mass Routine, and am switching form Serge Nubrets Pump Training. I know I can handle this much volume from past experience.

Nattiest gains
dropbox.com/sh/frbrk0w7dpypq18/AADURwOaP9FLGdCUxm_xEZmTa/templatehypertrophy_2.xlsx?dl=0

All right, I'll find something that fits in the book. Thanks.

Nobody in your life would really care if you were gone

Touhgts on PHAT?
might do it but replace leg hyper day completly with
6x4 paused squats
3x5 deads
3x8 front squats
3x12 leg curls

Also replace DB bench completly with BB bench

Why do so many people praise PGSLP but others shit on it. I'm confused. What routine should I start off with being a skinnyfat dyel.

could you share the file?

Help me please, I'm doing this routine

I'm a fat womanlet, need to lose 20 lbs. Do you recommend a better routine or is this allright? Or should I do less and more cardio. I do cardio on rest days, sometimes at night after lifting, but I'm not sure if I should be lifting more.

Thinking of moving from TM to PHUL. From what I read I should not make as much strength gains yet I'm still testing for my maxes once a week like with TM. Where do the lesser strength gains come from if I'll be increasing weight once per lift a week in both cases?

specific help to question greatly appreciated
Push
>Flat Barbell Bench Press: 5x5
>Overhead Press: 3x5
>Incline DB Bench Press: 3x10
>Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise (superset w/50%): 3x12
>LTE : 4x10-12

Pull
>Barbell Rows: 3x8
>Pull-ups: 3x8 + Shrugs: 3x8
>Chin-ups: 3x8
>Rear Delt Flies : 3x8 (superset w/50%)