Day trade cryptocurrency and make tens of thousands a month

>Day trade cryptocurrency and make tens of thousands a month
>Lift heavy and get shredded, but hide your physique by wearing sweats and hoodies everywhere you go.

This, is the life of a CHADneet. If you'd like to join my journey for aesthetics and money gains, join this discord: guCGfca

We discuss everything from important news to trade signals letting you know exactly what price to buy and sell different coins at to literally make automatic profit.

Bumping with examples of successful recent signals:

1/8/18: VOX/BTC on Bittrex. Buy: .000035, Sell: .000045-.00005.

Short term move (1-7 days). Reached target of .00005 in 6 days.

1/13/18: VEN/BTC: Buy: .0003-.00039. Sell: .00052. Short term hold

(1-7 days). Successfully reached target of .00052 in 1 day.

1/6/18: ETC/BTC. Buy: .0021 or lower. Sell: .003. Medium term hold

(10-30 days). Successfully reached target of .003 in 7 days.

Pump and dump discords are generally a scheme with a hierarchy, and if you're so pathetic that you're advertising it on Veeky Forums you're probably in the lower rings and getting fucked.

Day trading is essentially a fulltime job with an immense amount of risk. It's significantly more effective to simply invest in projects that are promising and continue improving yourself IRL with a high paying job anyway. All of my 10x's have come from long term investments and you're a total fucking moron for participating in such activities. Can you get lucky from P&D's? Of course. Do you have a much higher chance of simply investing, being patient, and continuing to lift and work? Definitely.

First of all, not a pump and dump, it's a trading server.

Second, if you're such a self-proclaimed crypto expert, please dispute the accuracy and profit gain on any of these signals. These are 3 of hundreds of signals we post based on technical and fundamental analysis, with an overall accuracy rating of over 73%. Since you're a simpleton soyboy who's scared of taking risk in the stock market, that should ease your small mind.

lmao @ no more response. looks like your salty rant took all your energy out of you soyboy. you should really eat some meat to up your testosterone and start making some monetary and physical gains pussyboy

will continue to bump with nice asses to spite this soyboy who's afraid of high-test women.

Why does this keep getting posted?

Why does this keep getting posted?

Fuck off

I went to the discord,but can't post.
Do you guys have guides on how to start crypto?

Hey what index you do NASDAQ or SP?

>falling for a pyramid scheme

Kek

You should be able to post? LMK your username in there and I'll shoot you a PM.

Suck it pajeet.

If you think trading stocks is a pyramid scheme... never mind you're not worth my effort of typing. We all know you're an unintelligent betamale soyboy pajeet. Keep begging for plz show bobs you pathetic fuck.

pump and dump
this isn't Veeky Forums
saged

this isn't /india/ shoo shoo pajeet

how much have you cashed out?

Initial buy in 10G's, so far cashed out 60k and holding another 130k in various coins.

Stocks isn't crypto.

Stocks have value because they actually represent a share of a real business. We can debate the exact value of it but it does have value.

Crypto represents absolutely nothing and literally only has value because other people say it does.

Never mind,I'm just slow I can chat now.
I can ask freely questions there about starting crypto right?
I don't want to be a bugger and an annoyance.
Thanks for responding.

i feel bad for you op