Why do normies get jealous or try to brush off your hard earn gains to feel better about themselves

Why do normies get jealous or try to brush off your hard earn gains to feel better about themselves
>Going to school for EMT
>2 other friends and I in class
>All of us muscular and fit
>Everyone makes fun of us and calls us the “Protein Gang” saying we aren’t very smart
>One fat girl says to another but loud enough so we can hear
> “I wish I had time to go to the gym like these guys do, but you know I have kids and no time to do that” in a very sarcastic tone
>next class same fat bitch says to us
>”Have any of you bailed hay before? Well how about try bailing hay with those muscles of yours and see how that works out ;)”
>inb4 I worked on a farm last summer and bailed hay every week day for 8 hours
>told her if I had to pick between my grueling workout for 8 hours straight or bailing hay for 8 hours I would bail hay for the rest of my life
>fatty gets triggered and says “
>”it’s harder to bail hay than to workout” and turns around and shuts up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HSLnWRvy4fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your image makes them feel insecure so they have to make you feel bad about yourself and bring you down to where they are.
This post suggest that it's getting to you a little. Ignore, don't let it get to you and you do you.

this

getting hated on is one of the first signs of making it. keep going OP. you're doing good.

Thanks buddy, it’s just irritating because it’s an everyday thing. They don’t shut up because they don’t understand.

Insecurity, jealousy, stupidity, and envy.

Just because someone talks to you, doesn't mean you have to respond.

Miss him more and more everyday

Everytime she opened her mouth i would nothing but flex a cep.

Me too man, me too

>Everyone makes fun of us and calls us the “Protein Gang” saying we aren’t very smart
This meme activates my almonds, as I got older I learned the world isn't jocks and nerds, but winners and losers. The great athletes I've met tend to be intelligent, mentally healthy people much more than the random hobby-less norm or crab bucket. Characterizing the people who are in better shape than you as idiots is a big sign of ngmi-hood.

Never Forget

wew this guy is fucking JACKED

how big is his dick? how tall is he? is this possible natty?

He was the natty king up until he was killed by a Blackstone Labs employee (sara) for disrespecting their spokesman.

All that matters is that the dick hangs lower than the balls son

Richie Rich the Pianist will be remembered until the end of time

The better question is: why do gymcels feel the need to find emotional support on a chinese cartoon forum after some random fatso makes a joke about them? Aren't they supposed to be the insecure weaklings?

>fatty detected

normies feel bad because they feel inferior, you look much better than them so they need to compensate in their minds: "yeah, he is big, but I bet he is dumb", "he is big because he has a micro dick and need to compensate", "he is big because he wastes 24/7 in the gym and never has any fun".

I miss him.

Insecurity. You're a walking reminder that they haven't made it, so they do what says.
Congrats brah, you're probbaly a sick cunt

Ask her if shes ever bailed hay before. Just start taking the piss outta the rest of the class with your mates. Theyll soon stop. Best defence is offence

Rich’s Obituary is beautiful

>Rich Piana, champion bodybuilder and controversial social media celebrity, died Friday, Aug. 25, 2017, two weeks after being placed in a medically induced coma, according to People.com. He was 46.
>Piana was at his Florida apartment when he collapsed while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, according to TMZ. He was taken to a local hospital where he was placed in a medically induced coma, but did not recover. The exact cause of his death has not been released.
>He was known across social media and within bodybuilding circles for his sometimes-controversial comments. He publically admitted to using steroids as part of his training regimen for decades. He encouraged fans to avoid the drugs if possible, but voiced his opinion that professional bodybuilders needed to use them to be competitive
>Piana was born Sept. 26, 1971, and began bodybuilding at an early age. He was named Mr. Teen California at age 18, and was named Mr. California in 1998, at age 27.
>Outside of competitive bodybuilding he appeared on TV series like “Scrubs” and “Ripley’s Believe It or Not.” He was also a stuntman in the “Planet of the Apes” film.
>He had over one million followers on Instagram. Online he promoted a message of personal growth and empowerment through exercise and discipline

>t. Fat fuck

What I wonder is that since the fatties were most probably bullied as kids, why do they think it's all right to bully ppl now that they are adults?

he was on scrubs? which episode?

youtu.be/HSLnWRvy4fA

This. Just start making fun of them to their face, and if they complain, get real close, look them in the eye and say "problem?"

It's a fundamental law of reality: never harass someone that can flatten you.

thanks bro

Its easier for them to mock you than to come to grips with the simple fact that anyone can be fit it just requires more effort than they are willing to put in.

You success is a daily reminder of thier failure. To them then they say its easy for you or you have good genetics its just excuses.

kek do this OP

Wow. That's actually some good info.

>piano man a numale
nobody is safe

i honestly cant tell anymore..

Thanks bros I have class tonight, I’m wearing a tight dri-fit shirt and letting those incels bask in my chadly glory and bountiful gains

T. Fatass

He was also in Malcolm in the Middle

what happens when you skip leg day

you should use fatty as a slampig, show her how the muscles feel

she might change her tune then

fpbp

cheers user, stay cool

This.
Just stay humble and be nice to ppl even though they're that insecure.

ok THIS ONE has to be fake right? right??

yeah, the legend zyzz said he would rather be hated on than doing the hating

>>”Have any of you bailed hay before? Well how about try bailing hay with those muscles of yours and see how that works out ;)”
That's a clever trick, the main difficulty, if there is one, is getting a rash and occasionally problems if you ever had asthma in your life.

Cardio, long sleeved shirts or a bandana over the mouth fix that problem.