Onions

I fell for the onion jew boys. Ate some raw onion today and my throat still has a mild burning sensation hours later. How are you meant to take them, as juice?

nah m8 that's how you're going to feel the first few times you eat raw onion plain

try mixing it with some seasoning, olive oil & lime/lemon juice next time

eventually it'll be like eating an apple, stick with it

Gets very easy and almost enjoyable. Other thing is if the benefits outweight the onion reek, which for me, do not.

youre not supposed to eat it raw by itself dumb ass, eat it with turkey slices or put it in an omelette or something

People still falling for this troll?

this is the one thing backed up by some scientific evidence, and others have felt an increase in their testosterone, few have even gotten blood work done specifically and seen improvements

go ahead and shade nofap and all that other weird-shit, do it until you're blue in the face; you cannot refute consuming raw onion daily, and trying to only makes you seem so small because we both know the real reason: you can't stomach it.

it burns for a while, but you will get used to it.

>how do you do fellow onion goys

Okay, stop.

I'm afraid to even ask but please tell me you didn't just bite into an unacctivated onion and expect results

Nice copypasta, feg!

I didnt bite into it, i sliced it up with a knife. Tried some by itself and then in a sandwich.

So what things bro-science claims you should eat to increase test?

what happened to that guy that was supposed to get his blood tested after eating raw onions daily for months
i haven;t been around

Of course it burns you dyel, activate that shit or just quit.

You are supposed to grind them up and take them as a suppository....

cabbage for stinky farts and onion for smelly breath. you won't have any losers near you stealing gains with this combo.

It raised his free test levels and his estro levels dropped.

You're meant to not be a dumbcock with your questions, OP

got an image with the results?
i only have the before one

Free test increased in 13%, it went from 210 to 240. It might be unrelated.

There was a considerable reduction in estrogens though.

But free test increased becase he ate ACTIVATED onions, otherwise it would have not raised as proved by countless studies.

free test is what you want. 13% in free test is HUGE.

13% is huge if you already have high test. I mean, I would be impressed if he had gone from 800 to 900.

An increase from 210 to 240 might be due to better sleep, more excercise, etc. This "study" is not reliable enough.

His overall test improved, by not by any fraud / roid way. The important thing to note though is that his body removed LOADS of estrogen in the end, and his free test increased by over 10% when that happened. So, to sum it up;

>Including raw onions (1 or 2 a day) will help maintain test levels, and even increase them after a few weeks to a certain extent.
>If done consistently, estrogen will dip massively, which will allow Free Testosterone boost to occur much easier and become more maintainable in the long run.

Yes but did you buy ACTIVATED onions?

is it really that hard to eat onion? jesus you guys are fucking bitches... 80cents a day and you're off, stop being a little bitch and have it post-lunch and brush your teeth after

>onion jew
your money isn't going to schlomo its going to a based hard working farmer

What type did he eat?

>Mfw I realised 90% of onion production comes from Israeli kibbutz

he ate red; i'm pretty sure it doesn't matter, but red is better if you wanna eat it raw... chop+olive oil/lime juice will do you just fine, and they have a bit of natural sweetness

if you want to go the juicing route, go white since they're juicer

Do they need to be raw and if so why?

>Onions are healthy whether they're raw or cooked, though raw onions have higher levels of organic sulfur compounds that provide many benefits, according to the BBC

>few
Post proofs. All I've seen is onionbro

I guess I'll try raw onion with stuff then, cheers.

>Dice an onion
>Swallow handfuls of diced onions like the xanax you take, you autist fuck

okay maybe i lied cause i can't find most blood-work results for this, i thought there was some on reddit but it's all feels

either way, if i skip my daily onion i feel like shit so w/es

You summoned me?

1 red a day.

Free test up 13%
Female sex hormone down 66%

So what are the benefits of having less female sex hormones if your levels are normal to begin with?

I would also like to know this

Does Vidalia count?

Literally none.

I notice you didn't do any further follow up tests.

Scared of what the result might be?

Well it's responsible for female characteristics.
Fat deposit in feminine placement.

Scared?
What of?
I have no agenda
I'm just testing and seeing what is a bullshit meme and what's worth having.

I'm now running.
Pomegranate
Long Jack
Cocoa
And onions.

I'll let you know what that dies in about 3 weeks.

top kek

not activating onions, being this dumb...

dude, seems like noone is listening to us!! when will those dumb fucks learn to ACTIVATE THEIR ONIONS!!!

>felt an increase in their testosterone
Do you know what the placebo effect is?

the fact you even associate this with a placebo when there's other scientific work done on this subject proves how fucking stupid you really are -- please stop trying to form original opinions and shut the fuck up, read & listen and try to improve your foundation before you attempt to even challenge any view point or idea

well done onion man!

Do you? Placebo isn't a negative thing if you're still getting the results you're looking for

Onion man. I have asked you this 3 times before and each time you reply no. I want to see if anything has changed.

I've been doing the onion for 2 months almost now. I would say within a week of doing it I felt much more calm, less needy, more mentally stable.

Have you experienced anything like this? And no I'm not asking about if you felt like a caveman or more horny as I feel that isn't real and I haven't noticed a difference in that manner.