/fps/

>have chunky af coworker
>she always complains about not being able to lose weight
>walks into work with Starbucks frappuccino every morning
>at lunchtime, she always has a salad
>drowns it in ranch
>chases with a diet coke
>"user how did you lose all the weight?" (lost 20 lbs babyfat over winter)
>tell her I stayed away from sugary drinks, fried, processed and fast food
>next day she comes in with coffee, black
>good start
>adds tons of cream and sugar
>eats grilled chicken for lunch
>eats cheez-its as a snack with her chicken
>next week she's back to her usual diet
>still complains about not losing weight, says dieting "doesn't work"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6IVE2wG74k
youtube.com/watch?v=MTsZPt3U4fk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqwBlxtB4tA
youtube.com/watch?v=6d1F8i9wqT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy, new bread
>be me
>work with mostly fatties
>get starbucks every now and then at work
>i get a tall hot chocolate with nonfat milk and no whip, ends up being about 200 calories
>sometimes I dont finish it
>boss says shes going to starbucks, asks what I want
>tell her my usual order
>"okay but you better drink all of it this time, its good for you"
>wot.jpeg

i got one.

>fat guy exists at my school that dresses horribly and has his belly spilling out of his shirt
>pisses me off whenever i see him

worth the reading, amiright?

Okay so I work at a jewelry store that does repairs, sizing rings it a pretty common repair to do.
In case you dont know, most rings you see at the store come in a stock size 7, as that is the national average.
>old lady and quite heavy 9~ year old girl come in the other day
>say they need a ring sized
>"okay ma'am lets fill out a repair slip and get you all set up"
>its for the little girl, and she needs the ring bigger
>size her fingers
>mfw shes a fucking size 9 1/2
>im a grown adult and my hands are a size 5
>heart silently breaks for obese child

Post, you fuckers

His smile and optimism, gone.

Classic

I enjoyed your story user. Please post more.

short and sweet, i like it

Is there a video for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6IVE2wG74k

RETARDED feminist DESTROYED using nothing but FACTS and LOGIC

That sad, droopy tit...

I wish I could have been in the thread that he posted in

>be me
>age 20
>damn well near morbid obesity
>eating a slice of pizza
>get urge to shit
>go to toilet pizza still in hand
>eat pizza while shitting
>think to myself "this is a rock bottom moment that will haunt my memories"

lost tons of weight since but this shit will follow me to the grave

He's the spirit animal in all of us.

I say the same thing when people tell me to stop shooting herion between my toes.

I did this without being a fat fuck, it's not really that bad.

kek'd

Is that really a frame for frame shoop? Looks smoothed but at a different angle

Idk man, fat guy shits are otherworldly in smell. If you can eat through that you are a stronger man then most

>ranch
ranch is a mistake

>be me
>Man I'd like to lose some fat
>Eat Chipotle 5 times a week instead
It's a good life

>LAN party with half a dozen friends
>one of them is pretty much obese, has been for a while
>lactose intolerant but still manages to gorge himself on enough junk food to continue gaining
>over the course of 5 days, proceeds to smoke his way through a pouch of tobacco and 1/4 ounce of weed
>barely chips in for the shared drinks/food that we've all been getting
>works at a supermarket, gets occasional $50 vouchers, decided to spend it all on food for himself on the last day of the LAN

I'm struggling to remember why I associate with this behemoth. He's probably going to die in his early 30s if he keeps going like this.

short one, too

>be me

Fucking newfag, we already assume it's you unless you specifically say otherwise.

This and bacon.

So she was there and you could see her but you you weren't surprised by her obesity until her finger was measured? Nice story.

I hope so

Who the likes ranch that much? I mean it is good but damn, calm the fuck down

fat people
>worked at a wing place
>3 blimps come in
>they each ask for ask for 6 wings
>they each ask for 6 1 oz cups of ranch

>handlet
I have such big hands they tested me for marfan syndrome. size 12.

Comic with the 2100 calorie bowl of cereal anybody?

>260 grams of sugar

>9 y/o girl
>needing a ring

For what purpose?

Oh shit.. I'm done for

Her quest

Veeky Forums be like
>look at those 38g of protein though

Look at the shit at Dairy Queen

Fucking scary shit

Bro a few years ago when Veeky Forums actually went to the gym, we'd only have a /fph/ thread like once a week with great new content. Now we got a bunch of memers making a new one every few hours with the same shit as the last one

I mean I knew she was heavy just by looking at her

What’s her arm routine? I wish I had 30 inch arms

>Visit /fps/ for first time since 2015
>Everything is still a repost from 2014
See you in 3 years

Thanks for the contribution.

Found this beast lurking tinder

Surely some of these are troll accounts?

>That security tag
Slut doesn't even own those panties, christ

>still has the anti-theft tag
>She stuck these up her ass then probably put them back on the rack

>Hands on her hips too, meaning someone else took this picture

>Arching her back to get as much 'ass' out of her lard flanks as possible

>notice some fat guy walking while on my way home
>glad for him that he's making the effort
>pass by
>see that he's holding sucking on a giant straw connected to a gallon-sized bucket
>look closer and realize it's actually a woman
it's pretty fucking sad

Apparently, according to some fat whore I'm the wild card of my group of friends. There's supposedly a good looking one, a funny one, and a smart one. When she said that I kinda got pissed because wtf kind of compliment is that? Been at the gym for over a year now and now I'm the fit one. Fucking fat bitch.

holy shit, does anyone have screenshots?

You know something's up when they use a filter

>be on this tacky one day cruiseship
>it's common to just take it, visit denmark and drink a lot. It's basically free
>See this self acclaimed fat-people spokesperson sitting in a cabin
>He takes up almost a whole bunkbed sitting there
>I was pretty drunk, so i laugh and go and sit next to him.
>I was a tall twink boi about 18 at the time.
>Apparantly he was gay, so he started to hug me
>Get a little angry, insulted him or something
>Remember he trapped me with his fat, leaning on top of me, so i couldn't escape
>Starts yelling at me about fat peoples rights etc.
>Almost fainted by the lack of air
>Pic related is him

he also played this movie: He used to be this kind of bully type of guy. youtube.com/watch?v=MTsZPt3U4fk

This is the norm American woman now. Should I just get one of those sex dolls everyone is freaking out about and just focus on my gains? I did the math and it'd be cheaper than one of my gfs ive had over the span of a year. Are girls even worth it anymore?

3x8 america every day

>little cousin is 11 year old girl
>love her to death with all her imperfections, she's family
>she weighs a considerable +200lbs at a proud 4'6"
>she's a big girl (5me)
>every time I see her she's just porking out, eating and drinking everything in sight, just like her mother did
>try and help her through my wisdom of gains and flawless cutting routine
>makes a small effort sometimes, but it's but a drop of love in an ocean of despair
>she will grow up to be humiliated, made fun of, demeaned, and likely loveless
It breaks my heart Veeky Forums, every time I see her she looks more and more like her departed mother. It hurts to see her transform like this, knowing full well that there is so little hope for her that nothing I do or say can save her from an eternity of fatness. Every time I look in her eyes I see her mother and the same fate approaching my dear cousin (drug overdose on daddy's money trying to escape the fat(e))
Please, tell me Veeky Forums, what can I do? I've given her advice on eating habits, a fitbit for christmas, unconditional love and enthusiasm for making herself as beautiful and healthy as I know she can be

just beat your wife if it she gets fat you pussy

women need shariah law

Who is watching her? Don't try to make it a "fitness" thing for her. Try to get her excited about something or offer to pick her up from school and walk around the park while talking. Do little outings where you guys Bond and be the big brother she needs. Hear her problems (don't try to solve them) and redirect her pain to something productive.

>little cousin
>200lb
>little

Well her mother died when she was about 5 and I don't think she's ever moved on past that, psychologically speaking. Currently she lives with her father who is also overweight, and 3 year older brother who is unsurprisingly overweight and also a hugely autistic weeaboo
I don't see her more often than once a week, and that's when my aunt and uncle have her over, so it's not like I could just hang out with her all the time
Taking into consideration she has one of those kiddy-crushes on me (I'm 22 years old) and my family is extremely cautious, separating boys from girls whenever they can (I'm not sure why this is, and have never looked into it) it would make things difficult.
Tbqh I think she might be sexually abused, she does a lot of risque things I consider signs of early sexual exploration/development and is using food as a coping mechanism.
But thank you anyway, user, I'll try to be around more often for her

This one makes me smile every time

That's enough user

>3 year old brother
>weeaboo

care to elaborate?
perhaps a story????

I'm going to cum on your cute little defeated cousin's broken smile someday.

nah dude they literally chopped off her thumb to make her stomach smaller, and moved her arm lol

3 year older, meaning he's older than her by 3 years.

Jesus Christ. Our valedictorian was like this. Fucking nasty, greasy faggot who wore shirts too small always covered in stains. Always had shit stuck around his mouth. Was a huge memelord too and fucking sang the the trololololo song way after the meme had died. He pretty much was a beta orbiter to my friend and was one of the many reasons we stopped being friends. Had to sit and watch this faggot give a speech for his good grades. Now I made myself angry

>anything wrong with this

oh ok
you have any stories about him though?

That's harsh af. A shit family is a sure sign of an eating disorder for a girl. Right now I can guarantee she doesn't even have a connection between herself and her body. I was a fat kid. Didn't even know what body type I had til I was well into my 20s. Looking back i would "see myself" as completely different and the me in the mirror was like staring at a totally different person.

Wait what does wild card mean

It means he isn't the "sexy, smart, or funny" one.

How about you just go watch It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Underrated

Sorry I only like good shows

You know the answer.

Has anyone here had any experience of sex with a fat girl?
This fat girl im talking to wants my dick and I might do it. Convince me to not do it brehs

>Must have 7" or more

Minimum length to get past her obesity.

Ok

I've gone hoggin a couple times, usually very drunk. Fat girls swallow in my experience.

>separating sexes
Someone was molested.

Best blow jobs but it's like fucking a ball of sweaty flesh. They make weird sounds to hopefully distract you, there's a high chance it'll smell like yeast and smegma. She won't be able to ride you for any length and will be sweaty after a few minutes. Watch for skid marks

Most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me...
>fingering girl
>hand has some dark matter on it
>go to bathroom to wash my hands
>smell it because curious
>smells like dookie
>hold back vomit
>exit bathroom
>get dressed
>go home
>shower

classic

youtube.com/watch?v=BqwBlxtB4tA

youtube.com/watch?v=6d1F8i9wqT4

Honestly, they're pretty good. I fucked a few, they try really hard and they were considerably tighter and wetter than most average or thin girls I've fucked. May be a coincidence but it's definitely worth a try. What do you have to lose, dignity?

How fat?

It was most likely the lining of a uterus desu, if it was really liquidy or sort of jelly-like. If it was old then it'd smell really bad

>discarded uterus
>dookie
i choose dookie

Date a girl, if she's in it for you she won't care about you not spending money on her (honestly some of us just want companionship) if after three months you aren't in love, dump her

>friend matches with classic "chubby but cute face" girl on Tinder
>advice him against it
>he does it anyway, takes her out and fucks
>tells me she was around 15 lbs heavier than her pictures
>tells me it was like moving furniture around
>after he busts a nut, the "I haven't busted in a while" vision fades away and she's suddenly fucking gross to him
>she texts him all the time now
>swears he'll never do it again
>last week he matched with another hog and is asking what he should do

My siblings babysitter was this fat HAES Latina who would always wear a shirt that said No Boyfriend, No problem, but her fat would envelop the no problem part so she would just wear a shirt that said no Boyfriend. Hilarious