Would getting jacked reasonably do anything to help Casey neistat's facial aesthetic

Would getting jacked reasonably do anything to help Casey neistat's facial aesthetic

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/That0therGeorge/status/898650079241752576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really

he has very typical jewish features

hes not really ugly or anything anyways

plus why would he change his iconic rat face?

No

W-what the fuq is wrong with his face?

>he's not really ugly or anything

Dude what. He looks like he came out of a morrowind character creator.

Truly unfortunate facial genetics

But he's rich as fuck and looks like he has a fun and fulfilling life so good on him

>hes not really ugly or anything anyways

Lol this cannot be real.

Look how ugly this dude is.

Is this your friend or something or did you just pull some random dude off facebook because he looked strange and put him on blast here?

Either way no i dont think he can be saved.
Its not even just because hes ugly, his features just seem...off. Fetal alcohol syndrome perhaps? Idk If thats the correct term but you know like when a pregnant mom drinks and it causes a deformity.

Man i feel bad for the lad but jeez hes rough. Tell him that itll probably help his confidence but there won't be much of a change to his facial features

>he's not really ugly
t. casey neistat

>eyes pointing opposite directions
>large ears
>hook nose
>absurdly tiny mouth
there's no saving him. At least he has those youtube shekels

He has a tiny mouth

he has a girlfriend and a child

can you say the same?

hes only extremely famous and recognizable because of his """ugly"""" mug

>can you say the same?
No. Got a wife and a child, m8.

he's already got a pretty good physique (by normie standards) and it only makes him look more cro-magnon

now show me your million dollars and millions of fans

neanderthal, not cromagnone

>white knighting for other men on the internet

Is this one of those gains goblins?

>he has a girlfriend and a child

I have a long term girlfriend and am childless by choice. Choosing to ride out an unwanted pregnancy into an unwanted parenthood still doesn't make you shit.

He's rich af though and looks don't matter when you have that much money.

See

>someone bitterly attacks someone who is extremely successful in his field
>i dont even like casey but i know his name

you do realize that it is you who are the faggot?

>this backpedaling

fucking kek

you blind?

>being this much of a fag

No. His eyes are empty. He's been in the big city too long.

He’s like a nazi germany caricature of the average jew

Do you think I give a shit

Wait a minute Morrowinds' faces weren't even bad in comparison to Oblivion and the fact that Morrowind came out in fucking 2002

Is this copypasta? It's a famous YouTuber

There was no face creator in Morrowind. He meant Oblivion, and was pretending not to know he was wrong to help make the joke funnier.

post ur body dyels

If your nose is wider then your mouth no amount of lifting will save you.

Veeky Forums PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE FACE GAINS, I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT ON MY FACE RECENTLY AND WANT TO SHED IT, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS. I'm doing cardio and lifting weights, is there anything else? Do facial exercises work? I'm lean outside of my face, do I need to still do cardio until all face weight is lost? I can't somehow bulk at same time as doing cardio?

wanted to ask here first b4 making new thread

>those bicep insertions
>dem man milkers
>dat face
>That hair
What the fuck

how tf is felix 5'9 he looks like he should be at least 6'0

No, but his tribesmembers have a habit of doing plastic surgery to disguise themselves as humans. He might try that.

Yeah that can't be right. He looks a lot taller than that.

have you really ever seen pewds stand next to someone though? I thought he was taller aswell, considering he's scandinavian he would almost have to be at least 6', but turns out he's a manlet
still he has a girlfriend and the most popular yt channel in the world, proof that the manlet meme is just that, a meme

He would have to work out hard to be an ugly cunt.

How the fuck does a women let that mount her without throwing up? His sex faces must make paint peel

Full beard might mask some of it. The stache makes him look like a pedo

Another one

And another one

Is it possible to make neck gains like this without steroids? And how long would it take, if you estimated it?

huh. i've always thought he was tall, like 6'1 or so. he just has the look of a tall person. but yeah seems he's average.

This is good. Hides his sex doll mouth and makes it looks like he boxes bears in a circus

>he has a girlfriend and a child
Because he's rich and famous.

Tiny mouth, deep set widely spaced eyes, protruding ears, huge nose and very little space between the mouth and nose. He looks like he has some sort of genetic defect though he could just be very unfortunate.

Start cutting and lifting if it bothers you that much, or grow a beard to hide it until its time to cut

>can you say the same?
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial.

No, he looks perfectly normal. Really quite attractive, actually.

Its just his mouth desu. Its way to small.

it's a recessed maxilla. he needs a lefort I maxillary advancement to look 'normal'.

he's so fuckin ugly man. the way he talks seems to be affected by the structure of his face. its like his tongue doesn't know what to do in that fucked mouth

just gonna leave this here

I expect him to ask about my views on dagoth ur.

yes neck training is real. look up neck bridges, neck extensions etc.

he's in pretty good shape. i admire him a lot for the way he lives.

The dude is already ripped, plus he can run an extreme distance. To be honest, im pretty jealous of his endurance.

Looks like a miserable cunt who married for dat dere financial support

>rich as fuck and still can't get get at least 8/10 wife
>probably runs something to get that body too lol

Thanks man.

Look at that tiny mouth. Is his diet limited to peas and those baby marshmallows

He can't. His knees are all fucked up.

rate his new look

Grow a bigger beard, specifically in the mustache department. Shitty hairstyle, go back to how it is in the OP pic. Good luck, Casey.

>Grow a bigger beard, specifically in the mustache department. Shitty hairstyle, go back to how it is in the OP pic. Good luck, Casey.
Do thisor this

*Googling of Karlie Kloss intensifies*

Fuck. I'm 6'4". There's nothing better than a 6'+ blonde chick.

motherfucker's tryna copy Pewdiepie

and to i say

getting jacked makes facial asthetics worse as it develops all the face muscles and you end up with a moon face.

>I am a certified G, and a bona fide stud. And you can't teach that!

>implying Casey doesnt lift

Too many fat women sat on his face.

He only sits behind a computer screen, in his own house height doesn't matter. Outside however, he will always be a manlet. Just like u, u fucking manlet.

No his face is fucked

>those bicep insertions
is this my future

less sodium, more water

the eyes

How's this guys? A few months of mewing and I think this is attainable natty

Is this a joke or is she genuinely depressed?

He's ugly, but he's ugly in a robust, masculine and primitive manner, so it's not even that bad.

Looks like Sam Hyde with (more) advanced AIDS.

Also too bad he has a tiny head, those frames look way too large and I would guess are ~140mm wide at most.

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMNIT. TODAY WE'RE GOING TO HIT AN 8 HOUR ARMS WORKOUT WITH CANDICE'S PARENTS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

6'3 here. basically this.
>tfw you will have have big-thighs amazonian princess because you're too tall

"famous"

Dude am i the only one here who notices that she fucked Aryan chad to get pregnant? The kid is blonde and not facially deformed, Cuckold Niestat is justed league.

looks like a muppet

I have darker hair than Casey and I had hair like that as a child.

You also literally cannot see anything but the general outline of the kids face, in addition to the fact that most craniofacial abnormalities are developmental rather than inherited.

casey pls go

He's not actually 5'9"
I remember him responding to this tweet saying that he's actually 5'11"
twitter.com/That0therGeorge/status/898650079241752576

Someone mates with that
Holy shit