Weed has antiestrogenic effects, why aren't you smoking for the gains?

Weed has antiestrogenic effects, why aren't you smoking for the gains?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16392670

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tHXvn
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16499939
pastebin.com/cELXckkH
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off stoner

t. angry at a plant because no friends to get it from

Smoke? Pshaw!

V A P E
A
P
E

i smoe weed polly like erry day. Literally.

>it's another 'user posts a one-off study that realistically has no scientific merit on its own' episode

I smoke because it gives me appetite so I can consume energy and turn it into GAINS

yeah, cause smoking is so good for your respiratory system that the microscopic antiestrogenic effect has no downsides.

you smoke weed?!

Smoking weed during adolescence actually can lead to gyno
archive.is/tHXvn

the fuk you say

smoking weed makes your lungs work better bro

it's all fun and games till I accidentally eat a whole jar of peanut butter. The fucking munchies get me everytime.

Weed makes you dumb and lazy. The only people claiming weed is good for you are stoners trying to justify all the hours they wasted getting high and laying on a couch or whatever the fuck you people do.

inhaling burnt plants = not good for lungs

Peanut butter and bananas, my dude.

there is no reason to lower estrogen if you re a healthy male, the only thing you’ll achieve is ED.

He knows how to do things

I've been smoking weed every day probably 8-20 times a day for 10 years straight now and my estradiol came back @ 13; I was even high when they were drawing blood. Been doing dabs pretty much exclusively for the last 5-6 years now via temperature controlled quartz e-nail and I can't remember the last time one made me cough. Respiratory health is part of the reason I don't smoke buds anymore, they have more tar content than tobacco does.

What the fuck is that glass thing on the right?

no dude my boy that i smoke with has been smoking for years and can hold his breath super long and take giant bingers and do dabmarines so clearly it's good for you

Mouthpiece for the vaporizer unit. Stick it in the end, heating element of some sort kicks on, you pull the hot air over the bud in there and it vaporizes the THC/other compounds.

Anal infuser

I don't look both ways when I cross the street, haven't been hit yet it so it must be safe

hippies smoke weed, thus pussyboys who dont want war smoke weed

mfw you're wrong

>More tar content than tobacco

You're smoking something else user

Tar when combusted you mongol, not actual tar on the buds.

>I don't look both ways when I cross the street, haven't been hit yet it so it must be safe

too bad for you no one cares about your flimsy moral justification for being so upset with a harmless plant and federal legalization will be in effect by 2020 :^)

Stoners are kinda like the fags that go around trying to get off on transmitting aids to the unaware. Stoners shill so many false information about weed and how safe it is while they know for a damn fact that weed turned them into a nervous wreck who can't get anything done because of depression, anxiety and panic.

how retarded must you be to make this post

How do you feel about lifting high, boys?
For me, I can do it if I'm moderately high but I couldn't lift while stoned. I'd prefer to lift sober though.

Vaping dry weed, why?? Vaping oil is way more cost effective and gets you higher.

who says I'm not

DAILY REMINDER THAT 60% OF MEDICAL STUDIES CANNOT BE REPLICATED

Cannabis is the best supplement available.

I really dislike being high.

I have the same vape, what size screens are you getting for the stems? I should probably start using a screen. But I do like all the resin that forms on the inside and you can make stem milk hot chocolate with it and get absolutely blitzed.

Too risky for me, I might die a la guillotine. I do smoke after it or in the night for dem sleep gains.

Don't know where you live but oil is way, way more expensive compared to bud, at least in Oregon. There's not much demand for it.

This is partly true
>weed makes you lazy and eat a bunch of junk
>they get fat
>being fat during highschool causes gyno

But i also read a study that stoners have a 0.2 smaller bmi than non-stoners. So its a correlation.

t. former stoner who was fat w gyno

>why aren't you smoking for the gains?

>aggressive namecalling
>no counter

>Weed makes you dumb and lazy.
Nope, dumb lazy people are just predisposed to substance abuse. Who would've thought? Are you aware that correlation and causation are not the same thing?

I'll admit that smoking is objectively inferior to vaping or edibles, but I can't vape or cook a chop cone.

Me and my bro get high before hitting the gym, every time.

The dude who works there smokes as well, I'm 100% sure of it.

>nervous wreck who can't get anything done
[citation needed]

I am a successful tradesman, own my house, and work in customer facing roles very well. Also I smokes quantity.

Smoking weed in your teens make your dick huge. You sound angry and angry men have tiny cocks. You should have smoked.

because it gives me anxiety attacks

DUDE DUDE WEED

>scared because of a plant
kek

Don't be a retard, ayahuasca is a plant and I bet it'd have you shitting your pants.

>sitting at home smoking weed all day playing video games and only leaving the house 3 days a week to go the gym
you sure got me

smoking weed regularly lowers T you actual retard

On the same note
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16499939

lmao

Ayahuasca is actually a brew made from a blend of Banisteriopsis caapi vine and other ingredients. Sort of different from bud you can pick right off the stem and smoke after it dries, but I still get your point and you are still wrong. Having an anxiety attack is determined by the mind of the user, not the plants.

Actually I train 6 days a week but I am home gym master race. Also I vape cannabis oil I don't smoke.

im smoking a joint right now bruddah. too busy smoking weed to lift but its so anabolic im still jacked

Holy shit what country are you in?

This.

+ Another study claims it has estrogenic effects :

In my experience it definitely has an estrogenic effect. A surge in libido is something all estrogenic substances do, also noticeable in my face looks when I smoked weed but most normies are too dumb to notice subtle changes.

Gyno is also something that happens to stoners statistically and the dumb excuse of "hurr its because of munchies" is invalid, eating isn't estrogenic. Stoners tend to have feminine features or have receided hairlines, which is also caused by estrogen.

pastebin.com/cELXckkH

This is why I quit
Too many mays and possiblities

Used to smoke everyday for 2 year a couple years ago, loved it and I was mostly high all the time and addicted to it but it felt so chill being high.

Anyhow when i turned 18 shit began hitting my mental state, I got paranoid and uneasy when I was smoking around people so I started basically smoking by myself browsing shit on the internet and listening to music. I was actually lucky enough to move at that time and I told myself to try quitting drugs because of how mich of an asshole I’d been to my parents and to myself which led me to being clean for 3 years (with cheating). But everytime I smoke I get uneasy so I just don’t anymore and my quality of life + my relation with my parents are better than ever.

>this
Been smoking for a year and a 3 months. Ive been smoking it for about 2-3 times a week, sometimes 4. Stopped using it for more than a week, and im not going back again. Weed made me lazy, unmotivated, uncreative, unpaitent, ive had decreased focus and concetracion, basically, i was a human slob. It is like one user once said, weed is like a mermaid, it lures you at the beggining because is so attractive and beautiful, but as the time passes, you found yourself slowly sinking to the bottom without even realising it. Fuck weed, never again.

Weed shrinks the testicles

>Weed made me lazy, unmotivated, uncreative, unpaitent, ive had decreased focus and concetracion, basically, i was a human slob.
Getting beat by a plant fucking kek

SOYBOYS

This. Just stopped smoking after one year of doing it every day, my balls are noticeably smaller.

Because every weed smoker i met was a vegan-tier insufferable retard.

Nothing like hitting some heavy diddlys then getting mad high and watching COPS with my bro

The fucks a binger or a dabmarine?

On a related note, why do you drug addicts and dealers have to make up a 100 different stupid fucking names for what you’re doing or smoking?

Same authors, 1 year later; it's in the sidebar

There are a lot of people who smoke weed of whom you would never notice it, ya dip

This so much

Our resident gym Alpha Chad is the most energetic person you will ever meet, never misses a workout, always super social, he also happens to smoke everyday and deal on the side. He once mentioned that it was easy to count calories and macros since he already had an electronic scale for his weed when he started dieting. Once I asked him to sell me some and he told me to meet him at his dorm after he finishes his workout. We hung out and smoked and he sold me that shit cheap said it was "gym bro prices"

Great guy, literally two different people, one guy is the beast squatting twice my body weight, the other is the chill guy passing me some fine ass kush.

Take it from a real stoner, don't do it. Find a real solution to your problems instead of just avoiding them and toking up

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

>agrees that weed makes balls smaller
>says his balls are noticeably smaller once h stopped smoking

Nigga I think you still smoking.

>BHO is too expensive to vape
Nigger I live in fucking Texas (not Austin, Dallas, or Houston) and fucking top shelf shit costs me $450 an oz.

Based poster from Ireland

Good sativa makes me feel energized, not lazy. There have been many times when I smoked a bowl with the intent to chill out with some video games, but once I had smoked it I couldn't sit down, I felt a need to be active. I smoke a little before I work out, and my lifts do seem a little easier. Should only be done in moderation though, if you're smoking it all day every day, you're doing it wrong.

It's literally one of the worst things going for your mental health, but ok.

c'est un idée terrible
savez tes fumes pour après l'entrainement

CBD oil my dude.

It's all fun and game until you smoke yourself into a panic attack and lay on the floor in fetal position.

I don't smoke, I eat the stuff

So I'm not being a bum smoking bho after work until bed?

Sweet

>
there are some alright people in the world still.

This is the way to go.

weed fucks up your REM sleep my man

>Been smoking for a year and a 3 months. Ive been smoking it for about 2-3 times a week, sometimes 4…

YOU fucking chose to smoke.

Because my IQ does not reside in the double digit region