I hope you fucking die in a car crash

My oneitis got pregnant from her drug dealer boy friend. My plan is to work out until 3 am where I pass out. Keep doing that until I'm too tired to be sad. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIPhJUYiaxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a good plan brah, don’t pay her any attention

Sounds like she was trash to begin with. Move on and find someone worth the time.

Forget about her. Simple shit isn't it

sounds to me like you dodged a bullet there m8

youll find someone soon

t. 25 kissless virgin

>killing himself for a woman

Lol beta looser dying of tifus nowadays is less embarrassing than killing yourself for a slut

How old are you ?

no he won't

t. 27 kissless virgin

Sounds good, OP. Fuck that degenerate hoe

Im 20 and going the same way how do you deal being a kissless virgin in society

I mean most people when they talk to you talk about their partners and stuff at least thats about what people talk to me in college and im like lol i dont give a fuck what your boyfriend/girlfriend did or didnt

Have you ever been on situations like these ?

Amateurs

t. 31 kissless virgin

stop developing oneitis for trash human beings

Went to a formal with a girl last Friday. Was texting her flat out, she always initiated the convo. She was to be coming to my formal in 3 weeks. Text her saying hey want to grab some food next week sometime and she replies with sorry I'm talking to another guy. I just said okay, no offence but I'm bringing my mate to my formal instead. She then asked "wait are you sure??" about 5 times. I'm getting drunk tonight, working out tomo and going off drink and focussing on lifting. Fuck these THOTs user.

Your oneitis is a hoe user, you can do better. We need to stop chasing girls.

lol losers

t. 25yo kissed virgin

ignore it

yes, i just stop replying untill they talk about something else

She wants threesome

Yeah I found out this girl I was crushing on, and I thought she was crushing on me, told my buddy that she wouldn't date me because I remind her too much of her dad. Bitch must be into some incest then because she always seemed to be flirting with me.

she wants to try and get with the guy she's talking to and use me as a rebound in 3 weeks if nothing works out. I'm not about that life. I'm out.

Lmao what a bunch of losers
t. 43 year old virgin

I hope you're joking user

>7 years from being an arch mage
Holy shit, what powers you have?

Can you summon the power of the earth yet?

What are you thinking about for your second job advancement?

Why don't you fuck copious amounts of prostitutes?

>Thoughts?
lmao stop having a oneitis faget

>Realize you are powerless in this situation
>Recognize that the situation could be better
>Try to take a step back and look at it objectively

Do you really want to be with a girl who thinks it's a good idea to get pregnant from her drug dealer boyfriend? Don't take life too seriously, mate, you're going to be ok

What this guy said. Emotions are controlling you because you don't understand them. You are afraid to face this but what did you really lose? Is it really irreplaceable? You have to come to terms with the fact that she isn't filling any actual needs and you're just overwhelmed with emotion because you're scared. The sooner you get over it you'll be living a much better life but don't ignore your emotions because only through understanding yourself can you resolve it

Lads' My ex cheated on my 7 times. Every girl I talk to mugs me off. Most recent girl, went to her formal and she's talking to another guy already within 3 days. I'm drunk Veeky Forums but I feel like no one ever wants me. I'm so much bigger than before I brokeup and I get on like I'm winning vs her but... I don't know happiness and I just get blackout drunk for a resemblance of it. Has anyone been in this position? Sorry fit, but without you guys I wouldn't have added 40kg to my squat in the past 4 months, I'd have buried myself. Ty lads.

7 times is ridiculous you stupid europoor, disregard her existence already

>having a oneitis
>having a oneitis that does drugs
>having a oneitis that fucks her drug dealer for drugs
>having a oneitis that keeps the baby

M8, she was a fucking slag from the start as isn't worth the neurons in your brain to think about. But yeah sounds like a good idea. Erase her from your mind with weightlifting. Soon you'll come to realize just how many are just like her. You're on your way to making it.

She's been out of my life 6 months lad. She keeps texting me shit but I ignore her entirely. Recent girl isn't my ex. I just feel shit cause I', fitter than I've ever been and more confident, but evidently I'm still autistic as fuck.

And 7 is kisses. I still fucking count those obviously. Slept with 1 guy the dumb fuck. Se's working fully time in mcdonalds, I'm top in my ear in mechanical engineering so guess who wins there.

user, I have something to cheer you up and help you through this, N-no homo.

youtu.be/pIPhJUYiaxM

Disregard thots

>tfw reviewbrah is a chinlet
I suppose I could be in worse company.

49 year old grand wizard checking in

Fucking hell, m8. Why haven't you just summoned a succubus yet?

Is it possible to learn this power

22. Not going to kill myself btw.