Symmetric strength, feels edition

Got ghosted by a chick I met on a whim in public. Got her number and was chatting with her, said I was hot and handsome everything under the sun but I couldn't set anything up till the next week since I was heading outa town. I've been training for 1 year and 3 months now. The only thing I have to be proud of is my progress ;_;. Anyway post em lads.

Shameless self bump.

which app is that one OP?

second this

OP, it will be OK.

Can you read

well I found it name of the app Symmetric strength it cost 5 €

I thought that he was just posting his data no that the app was named like that but thanks

I'm never going to make it, am I Veeky Forums?

I know it will breh. I know for for sure she was a hyperthot not gf material, so nothing much was lost. Just hurts bad to be discarded so easily.

You will. Lift, eat, sleep, repeat.

it's free on the website

rate my asymmetry

This is me (similar percentages) but my score is lower

Really starting to bother me.
Squat: 315 for 1, recently did 285 for 4 clean reps
DL: 405, haven't tested in awhile
Bench: 185
OHP: 135

At 5'8" 155 sigh

You OHP 170?
Post height, weight, and body please. You are either an e-statter or my inspiration user.

why are is your upper body so weak, are you a girl?

bench and ohp stall while every other lift is progressing fine

Fag

No

Brother!

NYR newbie here

got my first tiny blue muscle today!
Its nothing to brag about but i'm still happy desu
:3

Wheres my prize now?

6ft 190lbs

Fat as shit rn

Wide hips/10

Nice work, user. It's a great feeling. Keep at it, bud

thanks!
I can't wait to reach full blue mode.

I know my friend, I've been lifting long enough to dwell on my insecurities.

Keep at it. I think it was a couple months for me. Best Christmas gift I could have ever gotten myself. Now that I'm staring to see green I'm literally walking around differently and have a while new outlook on life. I know it's nothing compared to folks here or with years of training, but it still feels great to enter new numbers and see a new color.

Who /negative symmetry/ here?

>tfw close to being all teal

AAAAAAAAA i cant stand this

How do these calcs work? If your dip is that bad shouldn't your triceps be purple too? There's nothing in those other lifts that indicates more adequate triceps development

Bench: 330
OHP: 200
Squat: 365
Deadlift: 440

Please help, why are my legs so garbage compared to my upper body? I do the same routine as my upper body but legs never improve. Did you find that increasing volume helps with leg strength? As of now, I basically have no volume for legs. I just lift heavy, sub 5 reps every set and I do 3 heavy sets of squats and 3 heavy sets of deadlift, followed by calf work

>Why are my legs weak
>I only do squats deads and calves

Brainlets I swear

it used to be but i up my dips and it changed. i dunno user but it felt good when that happen.

Idk I just followed Greyskull LP and made most of my strength gains this way. It might just be because of leverages that there is a big difference between the upperbody and lowerbody lifts

26, 5'10, 205lbs
been lifting for about a year now
always try to keep the incline bench and row the same
only really bad thing is my squat, the rest is decent

>tfw i just hit the blue man
FeelsGoodMan.png

tall guy maybe?

i'm 6'7, just starting and DL is strong while BP and OHP are weak

help

5'9 actually

how do you pendlay that much given the rest..? vid of you doing that?

No vid sorry. It's propably combination of having short legs, back genetics and the fact that it might be inaccurate in the eStat. My last work set was 90 kilos for 8 reps at RPE8 (which means I felt I still easily had 2 reps in my tank). This roughly means e1RM of 121 kilos according to chart related. Talked about this with my parents how one of my back lifts just blews rest of my lifts out of water and supposedly I've had V-taper ever since I was little.

I've checked my form couple months ago to see if it is off if that's what you are thinking but I really don't think so. Back parallel to floor. Bar starts from deadstop every rep and hits lower pec area at top moving up in straight line.