How to tell if a girl is miring you?

at the uni food hall. i was sitting down and turned my head to the left, and some pretty girl was staring at me with her mouth open, like pouting her lips or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe next time, restrain yourself from jerking it in public at every thot you see

i once had a girl look back at me constantly to the point where it creeped me out. turned out she wasn't interested in the slightest. roasties are weird.

In my experience they continuously stare at you in a very non discrete way

>they continuously stare at you in a very non discrete way

thats what happened to me rip.

Are you good looking? She was probs mirin

Are you not good looking? No she wasn't

yes im decent looking, got really nick bateman hair and good jawline

when you look at her, and she gets noticeably uncomfortable, that means she's nervous because you're so handsome

bitches always mire me

>Are you good looking?
in some aspects, very much yes
>Are you not good looking?
in some aspects, very much yes

quick glares at you, some hide it very well or maybe im a retard.

smile next time faggot. If she smiles back you have an easy approach. Well you would go approach her right? You have some balls don't you?

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

There ya go

The easiest way to tell that is standard among all women is how close in proximity she is to you, also doe eyes are another giveaway.

There are a ton of other signals too but they aren’t as wide spread, not all women will play with their hair, compliment you, talk to you, give subtle clues etc. most of the time they will only do a select few of these things.

This happened to me in the 4th grade during lunch at the cafeteria. I would eat, talk to my classmates who were sitting beside me. She was across the cafeteria and belonged to another class even though we were in the same grade. She was staring directly at me with no facial expression at unusual amount of time. I would subtly catch her staring while looking away to focus on what I was doing. When lunch and recess was over, both of our classes were lined up to go back to the classroom and our classes were next to each other. I told my my classmates about it and they asked her. She told them I was ugly and they all made fun of me.

This took a toll on my self esteem at a young age. 18-19 years later and I still haven't recovered. People tell me today that beautiful, handsome, etc, but I just assume they're just being nice and don't really mean it.

my mom always stared at me and touches my belly back and shoulder and i never ever watched it in a sexual way since shes my mom

so are roasties, they just like to watch you the same way you like to watch naked bodybuilders on internet without being gay

stop the autistic meme of posting how much a girl mires you irl freaking faggot and go talk to her if you are unsure about it

otherwise just ignore her like you should, these heaux want atention nothing else

nonsexual touching as affection varies culturally

>be me
>fat with protruding teeth
>women think i'm the scum of the earth
>got braces
>lose fat to skelly
>be handsome as fuck
>10/10 dressing style
>mired everyday, on the street, train, office, malls
>lock eyes, smile, look from behind me, every variations
>still khv
>think i should get fit so women will finally open their legs
>be ottermode
>mirin stop
I don't know anything anymore, should just be a sperm donor to guarantee continuation of my lineage?

idk user if you have to ask probably not. i know when women are mirin me. they always look twice on the street. also in the car, it’s actually dangerous I can see them looking in their mirrors at me. maybe it’s a confidence problem? if you posted a pic we’d be able to figure out, but dont dox yourself for validation. maybe just act like they are and that will help. really cant think of any other reason for a girl to stare unless you had something on your face.

Lol

are you laughing with him or laughing at him?

Wow get over it you collasal faggot
>tfw roasted by an 8 year old and still can’t get over it

Sounds like she was embarrassed to be caught so tried to throw you under the bus instead of being revealed as a creeper

If you catch her looking three times, she's miring and go talk to her faggot.

You are now so attractive they need to protect their ego by pretending they're not into you anyways, since they assume they dont have a chance. You'll have to learn how to make them comfortable without lowering yourself in order to proceed from here.

Book of Pook:
"When you get to this stage, something very strange happens. All the attention and staring women gave you is gone (mostly). Ugly/Fat women will despise you as will the average women. Most girls will be scared of you (cute girls, very attractive girls)."

I recommend finding things you like about them that are their choice, like not complimenting their eyes, but instead a choice of some accessory they're wearing.

how about actually talking to them instead of just smiling at them like it's a high school party movie. you have to put in effort no matter how good looking you are. you're good looking, dress well and ottermode? that's literally what girls want. your looks alone can get your foot in the door but face it, you don't have the social skills or game to get pussy. work on that.

>"When you get to this stage, something very strange happens. All the attention and staring women gave you is gone (mostly). Ugly/Fat women will despise you as will the average women. Most girls will be scared of you (cute girls, very attractive girls)."

damn

post face NOW

lmao no very attractive girl is scared of any attractive guy unless he is 10/10 god tier not some former fat fuck who reads motivational pick up books in order to boost their confidence. girls are probably wondering why is this guy staring at me like a sperg

and post face fag

you'd be surprised man, mental disorders and confidence and self esteem issues can take a serious toll on anyone. doesn't matter who.

>t. date and am friends with dimes

>How to tell if a girl is miring you?
If I knew that I would be here.

but you are here

When you know, you know,you know?

If you think she is looking, look back and smile. If she smiles back or looks away nervously she was. Or just stop caring and lift.

thanks user i'll try
planning to try tinder also

i thought i have to smile first and if she smiles back only then i can approach? i still don't have the courage to do completely cold approach desu
nowadays they break neck once i make eye contact

>tfw never been mired
Long story short, I'm fugly. Although it has been a long lonely ride, now I'm just focusing on getting big and strong, I'm gonna be hideous and scary as shit.

People say girls stare at me all the time maybe I am just that autistic I never notice.