Honest question

Honest question.

Whats the point of lifting if you get laid already with no problems, you're happy with who you are and don't care what people think and you are healthy already and diet has 1000 times importance to health than working out btw.. so why should I lift?

I can get any girl I want with my soyboy skinnyfat body, i'm healthy and i don't care what people think.

pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-a64OwOYqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so you dont have to hire whores to take pics with and pretend youre hot shit

Wow, this isn't a bait thread.
Anyway, if you're happy with what you have then there's no point even asking.

I'm not a shill who has a book or gym membership supp or steroid to push.
I'm just some dude who doesn't want to be fat and crippled anymore.

Then don't lift. No one's forcing you too. Lift if you want a stronger and healthier body.

I have had sex with 37 different women. The number could be triple that if I tried.

alri

>convince me to better myself
why

i saw a guy with cerebral palsy at school today, walking with a cute girl. she looked really happy. somehow i'm worse than that person

We’re on the exact same number but I still lift

I really hope thats a yearly and not lifetime number for you

Only desperate losers need to have sex with 37 different women a year.

You must be a worthless normie drone desu.

There's been times where I came inside a girl and didn't even want to see another female until months later. You're a beta.

What..?

Man it’s ok if its less but you dont have to be insecure about it ahahaha but you can’t assume someone’s life you have no clue ahahah but if it really makes you that insecure you have more issues internally i guess then issues getting laid, but wtf do i know

Top kek tho what an escalated reaction ahaaha

>Endorphins from physical exercise
>Testosterone boost from lifting weights

Both Endorphins and Testosterone are highly beneficial in your daily life, it'll keep you physically active, awake, give you more energy throughout the day and generally a lot happier in life.

>diet has 1000 times more importance than working out
[citation needed]

anyone got a backstory on this little nigga pimp?

>finds crackhead whore on the street
>takes pic

I enjoy lifting

user... look closely.. theres 2 girls in that pic. Meanwhile you're on a malaysian cartoon site LMAO @ your life

he got a white girl (imagine that) to submit to him sexually

damn food stamps are pretty good

Damn, he got two bitches with foodstamps?
And here you are on Veeky Forums in the middle of the night with NO bitches and you have a job
You're a fucking loser.

yea

guilty as charged

user look more closely. Thats a photoshop the girl on the floor casts a shadow but the guy does not.

Where's the fat jani when you need him?

>so why should I lift?

You ever seen a crackwhore irl? She definitively ain't one

Don't lift than, the rest of us don't need the competition. But fucking girls isn't very hard, so you've probably just deluded yourself into thinking the 4's and 5's you are fucking are 7's and 8's. I've had friends with the exact same attitude as you talk a big game, and then you never see them with a good looking girl. Or they want to show off what they are fucking at the moment and it's no more than a 5 or a 6, and that's what they're trying to make you jelly with. I'f 6's and 7's aren't your safe bets and booty calls, you aren't really having sex.

sorry i bet shes a high class prostitute taking a pic like that in some shitty room

might be a high class crack whore in a shitty prostitute room

post pic. post pic of girls you supposedly slammed or gtfo LARPer

alas i have opened my eyes

>face down on the floor of a dilapidated room under the shoe of a illiterate hoodrat
>not a druggie
I mean, she fits the bill. Crack doesn't really deteriorate your body until a couple years. I've known my fair share of female dopefiends and they can typically hide it for a while.

You may get laid but you'll never be desired physically. Wouldn't you rather have a girl fuck you because of her insatiable lust for your manflesh than just because she likes you as a person and doesn't find you hideous?

time to leave the basement neckbeard

I have never had problems with getting laid og picking up girls. But the main difference is that before when i got them was for my face and charm. I love when a girl grabs my muscles and tells me that she likes them a lot.

>nigger banter

You're damaged. There is really no use ni doing anything, anything you touch will just spread the damage. I'd say do the Noble thing, but it is too much for you to even consider something so selfless. One can only hope the situation can work itself out before you spread

this pic is disgusting

Cause it helps even more, especially with those upper tier girls, gotta make yourself stand out

it's also not that time intensive, lifting for an hour 3 days a week will give you a huge boost over regular non-lifting mode body

Gains are on a logarithmic scale with regards to time/effort. Easiest investment in your wellbeing and attraction you can make.

Sounds like you are insecure of strong men

Stay a dyel faggot, what do I care.

>pic semi related
well if you're going to be a drug dealer you should lift/be fit for the eventual fight or flight scenarios you will encounter.

people delude themselves into thinking lifting will fix their problems with women when its all down to face and charm. you can compensate for a shitty face with extra good charm and vice versa

I already know I have no chance with women because the two girls I've mustered the courage to tell them I like them have told me I am clingy and insecure within weeks of "going out." that was back in high school/college. I have since given up but I hate it when I visit my parents and they tell me that their acquaintances say I'm so goddamn handsome I hate it.

she could be a whore who does crack
doesn't make her a "crack whore"

I can see why it could help actually. Some people need confidence and a good body may help them gain it. But i had it before getting fit, so it's easy for me to say it. But just keep going man, trust me. We're all gonna make it

>two girls
>I have since given up
lol

Lifting will help increase the quality and frequency of getting women. Pulling a number out of my ass, it would by 1.25. So you you get 4 6/10's a month, you'd now get 5 7.5/10's a month. But if you get zero girls 0 x 1.5 = 0.

how do i get that body (but white)? Something tells me SS won't cut it

I get laid fine but it's rarely someone I'm particularly attracted to. I'm pretty ugly so my pool is highly contaminated. I require lifting in order to hopefully get better pussy with less effort

Did you grow up in a double wide? Christ.

only meal of the day is school lunch
occasionally treat yourself with a bag of hot Cheetos

me maybe not so much. at least with no significant other I can put money into my car
I had many girl bullies right when I started puberty. "who's hot? you're not!" everyone points and laughs. those demons have not left ayy lmao
definitely came right out of your colon. at least you admitted it

>people delude themselves into thinking lifting will fix their problems with women when its all down to face and charm. you can compensate for a shitty face with extra good charm and vice versa
Pretty much this. But you have to admit that lifting does get you mired. I'm finally getting my body back together and its fun watching girls look. Finally makes me feel like I'm not fucking invisible.

Just maintain some social skills and get out a bit. I'm sure some girls will take a liking to you.

degenerate

there are girls that had the same bully problem that you had
you need to meet more women, make more moves
youtube.com/watch?v=C-a64OwOYqU

Some people like the aesthetics of it

I have enough social skills but the wall of anxiety I have to climb to make a move is way too high, not to mention I still don't know what the fuck a move is. I've already accepted my fate and I can't imagine how I'd change it. changing my self talk to be less self loathing to keep depression at bay was easier than practicing saying hi to people back when I was seeing a psychologist

why is there more cuckposting on Veeky Forums than /pol/ and /b/ combined? I know it's one dedicated faggot and I hope you never find happiness.

Well, I lift because I'm pretty aware that I'm going to die so I need to pursuit SOMETHING that is intrinsically rewarding. It could be just about anything, really, but one of the things that I chose to keep my mind off death and instead focused on effort-reward is lifting. Honestly if you were really on the terms you describe, what would you ever need to really do? Just do anything to ease off boredom, give something meaning because life certainly has none, and go on with your life.

>Doing things to get modern women instead of doing them to compete with exceptional men.

>and you are healthy already
bodybuilding is quite unhealthy

also

i do it to feel good whit myself, have a nice and big ass and to be strong

Here, take it (You). Try harder next time.

larp

Lifting heavy is fun.

>I still don't know what the fuck a move is
it doesn't have to mean, how to pull a girl for a one night stand, but if there is a woman you like, you have to do something or ask her to something to initiate what you want from the girl - sex, kiss, date, hanging out
because 99% of the time they won't start it unless that barrier has already been reached

>actually counting the partners he had in the past and not just estimating

Thats some mental illness. I've had sex with two women proabably 200 times over the course of year long relationships because im not a degenerate.

Don't post niggers again on my board. sage.

>wats the point of liftin if i dont wana???????

Literally you.

I've had sex with 250+ guys and I'm 21 and I lift even though I'm engaged because I don't want to be a fat fuck and it makes me feel good.

So that fighters like me dont steal yo girl.

>soyboy skinnyfat body
>healthy

ohhh are you sure?

>tfw only had sex with one girl
>don't want body count to be too high
>still want to fuck a bitch sometimes

I'm almost thinking I should just go do it. Go get a masseuse or something

literally no one gives a shit if you lift or not
sage

In a row?

I'm telling you I don't know how the fuck to do anything. I spent middle and high school and half of college trying to stay the fuck away from females. This is why I've given up. I don't know what, how, or when to do anything and I can't imagine how I'm supposed to figure it out without reading a book about it

Having sex with lots of guys isn't an accomplishment, it just shows that you have a lack of self control.

You probably fuck 4/10s at best. Don't even bother lifting, just end you life at once.

Pic related as in you're a nigger?