How to achieve pewdiepie mode?

how to achieve pewdiepie mode?

pressups and a low carb diet

>be on computer 12 hours a day
>forget to eat
>skinnier
>obtain ottermode

>ottermode

Pewds is straight DYEL, my dude. Still better than being fat.

be a racist bigot with a low iq
problem solved

Found a fucking nigger

Fast for a few days

Fuck off pol autist

have good genetics, don't be fat, and don't lift

What's with all the faggy liberals on Veeky Forums lately? Is it one noisy cunt or did a bunch migrate from somewhere? Are they trolls? Why are you people here? Do you even lift?

I fucking love pewdiepie

it's obvious bait you stupid fuck

Do people really believe this

Has it been established that nothing is better than ottermode? I don't know how to achieve it though. I am either out of shape looking, or jacked as fuck.

I think it is mostly about obviously being skinny, but also doing general sports and physical activity (not lifting) and just some corrective exercises in the gym to fix computer posture (some light facepulls, serratus work, lunges, etc)

imo he either doesn't have enough muscle or isn't a low enough bf% to be ottermode.

in this photo he kind of looks ottermode, but in others he looks completely out of shape. I think he started going to the gym a little.

black hands typed this post

Found the pussy

>$399

pewdiepie is literally /ourguy/

Fuck off back to /gif/ pewdiepie.

What?

You sound niggerish

not a liberal

I think he has pretty good genetics. Good face, nice beard. He could definitely ascend to something more if he would work out

Not a bad frame, could make solid gains.
pewds is pretty based

Fast and maybe do 20-30 pushups a day. Bam...ottermode.

Back to normiebook, nigger

Some of the vids he made from spring to fall this year were fucking hysterical.

he isnt ottermode on this pic, and this is the best he has looked, he was moderately athletic that time but now he seems to let himself go again and looks kinda flabby

shut your whore mouth