How to achive the guy on the right mode

How to achive the guy on the right mode

also do you guys have sauce on this greek god?

also what veggies can i add to my diet for beauty gains

exercise
nutrition
genetics
dat butt

Handsome, tall, fit, probably living in a super rich southern california neighborhood. I wish I was that lucky

life just isn't fucking fair
fuck this shit

i'm as tall and as good-looking as this dude though i only started lifting recently but i'm 27 and a virgin. i get no pussy at all

if you're tall & good looking, how is that possible? were you home-schooled and coddled by mother?

Autism probably.

nah, the fact he can string coherent sentences means he's not that far on the spectrum

if you're tall & good looking and a virgin, your either from a toxic family or you're full of shit, delusional even

Being able to form a sentence on the internet doesn't translate to talking to people irl.

ok well i dont know whats wrong with me. girls look at me all the time but i never approach them. the few times i do talk to girls they are cold as fuck to me, even the ones who seemed interested at first

this. I don't know any tall good looking virgins. everyone here thinks they're a 7-8/10 but has never gotten a hug. girls will try their hardest to fuck you if you're a 7 or 8.

i mean you might be autistic because you're seriously lacking cognitive empathy you can't even follow this conversation but; if you're tall & goodlooking and have the emotional capacity to get to the gym and go in without causing a scene, you will get laid

unless, well as i said some family issues

>that midget
>a greek god
This is a greek DEMI god.

your hormones wouldn't allow this, to be an attractive male you need a fair amount of testosterone in the womb & puberty to sustain a visual attraction you refer to from women -- you would go up to any girl who gives you a glace to try to make something happen

you're either trolling for god knows what or absolutely delusional about your state of affairs

i don't think hormones can override anxiety and depression. girls should just approach me first. just looking at me isnt enoiugh

>being this assblasted over nothing
You sure you're not the one with autism?

post face

my test levels are through the roof, judiging from my stirated body covered in roid veins, women look at me all the time. i ignore them.

>tfw I have the same ungodly wide hips

D-do I have a chance?

You just need to do Hydra Slayers 1xF. You'll make it then brah.

thx user
but what exatcly are the hydra slayers 1xF

idk dude i went to an all boys school for middle and high school so as a freshman at college i dont know how to be normal