I just got raped

Anyone have prostate health issues?

I'm only 18 and just had the most harrowing experience of my life, my urologist just went 8 inches inside my ass with his finger and I was on the verge of tears. He says I have to come back another time to redo it because I wouldn't unclench enough for him to get a good feel. I've never felt so emasculated and in pain.

I'm just not going to go back, i would rather live with my symptoms (discomfort, inability to piss right, difficulty starting stream, urine incontinence, getting up 2-3 times per night to per, etc.) than get violated like that again.

And mods please don't remove this, this has more to do with health and fitness than 90% of threads here. We should have more general ailments threads in general imo.

My ass hurts.

Boo hoo you lil fagget. What is the point of this thread? Man the fuck up or just end yourself.

>emasculated
Change how you think about it: He is following your orders to stick the finger he uses to eat with, wash his face with, etc up your dirty uncleaned arse

Sometimes in order to be a faggot you need to take one or two fingers up your ass. Deal with it

Got my prostate checked once. Half way through i realized the doctor had both his hands on my shoulders.

Just relax and enjoy it, if you slip him a ten he might give you a reach around.

True actually thanks I feel much better

Now that you mention it, it did feel a bit too thick to be a finger...

Ahahaha

>8 inches
d-do they really go that far?

Just take some pygeum man christ

I don't think so but It sure felt like it. He's a fucking kraut and talks in a really creepy voice like an evil scientist, I feel like he was WAY more rough than the average urologist. He stabbed his finger in me like lighting and like hooked his finger just kill me

Fuck off. Its important just relax and go with it if needed. I just had a doctor up my arse today, was important to have it and make sure I'm cancer free. Nothing emasculating about taking care of your health.

gave me a lel

I was relaxed, you don't understand how rough the Nazi was. I've broken 3 bones, had staples in my head twice, once while I was awake b3vause they couldn't put me under, none of it was as bad as this. All of you in this thread acting like I was a bitch about it can delete your accounts and fuck off

That rough? That's weird a doctor should be considerate about that, apologies if I was dismissive. I'm riding a high from my exam earlier have spent all week thinking I'm dying. Did you complain during to him? Pretty sure that's malpractice.

the sad thing is guys really think like this. Prostate cancer is detectable and treatable. Only weak-minded faggots start questioning their sexuality because a doctor performed a medical procedure.

Neck yourself and get your shit genetics out of the pool.

jokes older than the internet

have you ever met someone with 8 inch long fingers? You fucking retard

No worries, congrats on finishing your exam

It was unbelievably painful, even know a couple hours later it still hurts. It feels like it should be bleeding but it's not. Looking into this thanks.

You're missing the whole point of the thread. I didn't feel emasculated because a guy was fingering my ass, I felt emasculated because he caused the worst pain I've ever felt and I had to just take it.

Thanks man it showed I had no cancer so its a great thing. Always gotta value health that way and go with weird procedures if beneficial but yeah fucking hell that doesn't seem normal for an exam it shouldn't hurt that much. Definitely not normal you need a better doctor.

>I didn't feel emasculated because a guy was fingering my ass, I felt emasculated because he caused the worst pain I've ever felt and I had to just take it.

You felt emasculated because something gave you an ouchie? Just relax your ass muscles retard. I had a colonoscopy done without sedation (didn't have a ride) doctor put some numbing gel on his finger and went fist deep and twisted to numb my entire rectum.

It hurt because you were clenching so tightly to try and fight the finger going up your ass for fear that you would leave the doctor office sucking cocks.

no
you're a fucking idiot

request to have a girl doctor

You don't do any lifting or physical activity right ? I had those kind of symptoms and they went away when I started squatting and doing cardio. Helps with the muscles down there and blood flow. Cardio actually made my dick bigger.

Good stuff bro, yeah you're right these tests are necessary, but I am going to look into a different doctor.

Yeah I'm still building up strength in my legs because I'm really skinny, 6'6 170 lbs. Hopefully it is just an issue with that and not some infection or something. I will try to increase cardio, thanks.

The only time not taking something up your ass makes you a faggot. You should feel emasculated that you couldn't sack up and handle a lightly invasive medical procedure.