What cars do Veeky Forumsizens drive?

what cars do Veeky Forumsizens drive?
I drive a 1979 datsun 280zx

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisfLkIgBrG1-OkxlXDp6EBidTQn2cUaIetKM1qtiduHHjOn2dqt3DPbZcOF0YxI6Kew6zaFsF59NGwh5f5ritbVwsd4d0d4Pul4MyGmZs82F1tG-3x0rxEirw1RswkWhi8V0DMkCGSrLTOpCYViU_11z6t0i4WoVTxN7F5cytLA8AnlXaKhqioQ-bUrXQs4omvv2-gFMwuEd1desghzeDDH4Yfklj3yyT_1DMf3kvHW7Q7R-KUn6xy6muWO6UBMsdUovDmY9netIYHonD_1MU_1TVXMNjhw8M7L1inOlbtyrSUAMEWKhzbhIiefcqcNMZTtmZofb5auFuEyBpgiyZbb9epo6Y8nBw
costcoauto.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sick but when you gonna repaint it?

Not sure if i will, it has a decent amount of rust and if i paint it it will just make the other problems more apparent

a 2011 blue prius.....

basically the least Veeky Forums car ever but whatever it's reliable and has served me well over the years of driving to school/work/the gym

rat rod it bro

i was thinking something like that, keep it pretty ratty but make it perform well

I wouldnt waste any time or money fixing that old pile.. you are thinking right, save your cash and one day sell it cheap to some fool or hobbiest that will fix it up.

mine 05 dodge dakota

i drive a BMW

Exactly, just make sure there's no frame damage, and you're A OK.

1999 VW Passat 1.8 Turbo

my nigga

2008 red prius here. my car is the shit; I only have to fill up like every 3 weeks

That's a dope car actually, there's like no maintenance. Saving money is Veeky Forums as fuck.

89 toyota 4runner, 1st generation. i love it and gets a lot of attention for some reason

It's pretty close to being a daily driver, just need to make the brakes actually work...

2016 Nissan Maxima

actually a really great car for the sticker price, luxury vehicle interior with 300 HP and a sexy body

was going to get an Acura but I was swayed

2016 WRX

mah z bro

1975 280

looks beautiful my man

How rich are you FUCK

Ford focus 2013 hatchback. It's tbright blue

is it black?

not everywhere in america is as expensive as california or new york.

You, too, can own a large home with a big driveway.

Ah, so you live in middle America. But my dude, a Classic Datsun is like 9k+ , depending on the quality.

92 LX with a Saleen Wing
>pic related but my car needs a paintjob, interior restoration, and sits on the original pony wheels

z bois
1976 280z

It does the job but i want to change it to E60 with 3.0 engine

>ford fiesta
I walk to the gym

N-NANI?!

cant daily mine (canada) but drive it as much as i can in the summer

2013 Mazda 3. I hate driving so much I'll never buy a nice vechile. What would the point be?

shitty old tahoe
14 mpg master race

Bear in mind that I am white trash

Aston Martin DB9

Lexus IS350

1999 Dodge Grand Caravan. It’s a piece of shit but it’s my piece of shit

car was 3k
probably put 10k into it over the course of 10 years
pic was taken at my parents house

Corolla

Awful. Why? You look too old to be that poor

Where is that? Looks like a wonderful place to live.

>Veeky Forums has better taste in cars then Veeky Forums

>finally get driver's license at 25 (i know)
>only times I've driven a car in my life was in lessons with the driving school and the DMV tester (parents refused to teach me)
>instructor and tester both said i was a good driver

>really afraid to get a car and drive alone even a shitty one
>also live in a place notorious for terrible drivers, horrible traffic, and very expensive cost of living (northern california)

feels bad guys

2014 focus se manual because I am high test because manual. I also handbrake turn at people.

i dig the white on white

2015 Accord because I'm a responsible adult who plans on having a family soon.
Likely only rare maintenance and should last 20 years with good care
Nothing special really but it drives really nice, has some cool features standard and gets solid mileage.

>2015 Accord because I'm a responsible adult who plans on having a family soon.

>having a family soon
>posts on Veeky Forums

oops

It's only an occasional vice at this point

But is it manual?

Honda CB400SF-S

No because my wife can't drive stick. I really would have no justification for a manual anyway. It would just get on my nerves because I'm lazy and I'm not even slightly worried about performance beyond reliability.

That's actually a second gen. First gen ran until 1986 if memory serves.
>t. owns a 1990 4 cylinder

Jelly

My dad had a Z when I was a kid. Unfortunately, my mom made him sell it for a more family friendly pickup. I know this makes her sound like a cunt, but she's actually regretted it for quite a few years at this point.

>no one else drives a smartcar
>tfw to smart

that car is the only good american sports car. i want one :^(

how is a smart car? i am moving soon and might buy one in germany

>tfw to smart

Don't bully me it's not a CLA

Planning on saving for an open and close hood monte carlo 1970 or just a regular 70s monte carlo. Ignore the hood enhancement in the picture, I am going for a flat hood with a bald eagle hood ornament. They go for like 15k so cheap for a car modernly.

Forgot pic.

>babby's first car was a 2012 civic
>tfw it died because the tire shop dipshit somehow got into an accident during a test drive
>tfw have the 2014 version now

2015 Honda Veeky Forums

2009 GMC Sierra Texas Edition

>cars
>no baikus

came here to post this. excellent vehicle, no problems at all except a slightly leaky coolant tube (which I clamped and is fine now) and some minor body damage from various shit. would recommend. 160k and going strong.

Grey 2006 Pontiac Torrent....

It's got pretty decent acceleration but the speed caps at around 80mph.
Fuel efficient asf, but you have to buy the premium fuel. It handles like a golf cart, with a tiny turning radius and every turn feels like you're about to flip over.
No need to worry about accidents because any impact will fucking kill you, I was bumped by an old fuck in an SUV and it launched my car forward several feet.

completely beat to shit 1997 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

>2015 accord
the normie board is over there

Running strong here. Had intake issue but seafoam cleaned it up. Also change battery sensor which is a MOTHER FUCKER to do. Otherwise its tip top

Christ user she is a real beauty indeed. Motorcycles like these have always made me want to go down the biker path, but I imagined myself as a Chad with my beefy arm out holding the side of my Monte Carlo with glasses on riding into the sunset years ago. Cheers though mate.

My vehicular

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisfLkIgBrG1-OkxlXDp6EBidTQn2cUaIetKM1qtiduHHjOn2dqt3DPbZcOF0YxI6Kew6zaFsF59NGwh5f5ritbVwsd4d0d4Pul4MyGmZs82F1tG-3x0rxEirw1RswkWhi8V0DMkCGSrLTOpCYViU_11z6t0i4WoVTxN7F5cytLA8AnlXaKhqioQ-bUrXQs4omvv2-gFMwuEd1desghzeDDH4Yfklj3yyT_1DMf3kvHW7Q7R-KUn6xy6muWO6UBMsdUovDmY9netIYHonD_1MU_1TVXMNjhw8M7L1inOlbtyrSUAMEWKhzbhIiefcqcNMZTtmZofb5auFuEyBpgiyZbb9epo6Y8nBw

cool pic dude

2007 Mazda 3
2000 4Runner

I don't really take pics of my car, but here it is online

I got my licence at 25 too. I'm 30 now, and my insurance is just $35 a month because I've never received a ticket or been in an accident (usually drive once a week to costco or something else outside bicycle range)

nobody tells you insurance gets cheaper after you've had it for a while! you won't be paying the initial rate they're quoting you now forever

So does every other 18 year old mexican with a fast food job

>lol japanese plate
>lmao JDM tow hook

I upgraded since then

Get a bigger bike mate

yeah that's a learner bike. it looks good but it's small and slow.

start with a 250 if you can

not him, but I still drive a 2002 Dodge bc I'm too autistic to go to a car lot. Shit seems like it takes so long.

Nice, the jet blue looks way better than the black. Also those rims make me want to break nofap.
Bikes don't get that big and plus I need a car for easier way to listen to Jams. Gotta have hocus pocus and iron maiden on full blast.

nothing to brag about unless it's a 7 series or a M car. if you own a 3 series you might as well be driving a toyota with a $10K badge welded to the front

lol i dont see you posting your vehicle
>busposters

2011 KLR650

nowadays smart people settle everything via email or over the phone and just show up to do the paperwork.

costcoauto.com/

already posted my saloon. figure out which one is mine by utilizing your internet detective skills

also nobody here is using a trip you retard. literally anyone who's posted their car could be replying to you. in fact I could be posting from the front page!! that's the beauty of anonymity babey

tfw big block v8

05 acura

Fucking nice

I don't have any pictures of it but a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I don't know what Jeep I'm gonna go with next, Wranglers look like shit and most of the rest of the Jeeps have a generic SUV look now.

just keep what you have man

i regret selling my wrangler everyday

The wrangler are overpriced for a decent one and full of extra bullshit.
I have a 2017 cherokee and they're awesome dude. Plenty of room tovfuck inside lol

>Plenty of room tovfuck inside lol

virgin detected

>I dont get laid so noone gets laid

>The wrangler are overpriced for a decent one
>full of extra bullshit.

The base model is cheap as fuck. Wrangler guys are going to change everything anyways and if you want to make it a crawler or whatever you can do whatever you want to it. You contradicted yourself.

I'm not even a jeep guy anyways, chrysler is fucking trash

What non-15 year old/non-virgin even considers the possibility of having to fuck inside a vehicle

yes, all right-thinking people stand united behind the statement "jeep sucks"

In august I brought this monster.
4 cylinders, 1061 cm3, 5-speed manual, 805 kg.

>haha dood u shud get it so much room to fuck in

yeah you're a virgin