Is it a meme?

Is it a meme?

I mean, its a weird shape for a garden planter, but it will keep slugs and snails out completely.

Got one for Christmas, tastes like drinking out of a hose.

What is it? A copper thermos? What's the benefit?

No it really does kill most things but at the same time you can get copper poisoning. Varg forgot to mention that.

cleans out all toxins and increases Test by up to 2500%

Copper is known to effectively kill microorganisms. Its used as a poor man's natural water filter.

Also OP its useless if the source you're drinking from is filled with waste chemicals and xenestrogens, probably a bigger problem than bacteria.

Doesn't clean out any toxins, only kills bacteria, and is toxic in of itself.

But the test boost is legit..?

Most people do not get enough copper, so it will be beneficial for you. Pretty unlikely you will get copper poisoning unless all of the water you drink has been sitting in there for 12 hours. You should be drinking that quickly enough that it won't affect you adversely. I just have a copper mug and I will drink water out of it that I let sit for about 4 hours or so. I am taking zinc, which can strip your body of copper, so gotta keep those levels up.

yeah it's like if you eat poop for breakfast and make a big deal about whether you put it on a clean plate or a dirty plate

I assumed anyone reading 2500℅ test boost doesn't need to be told its a meme.

if you're a grill it's a great way to make sure you don't get pregnant

Water? Yeah, you don't really need it.

>Metal anal probe?
Nah, it just gets a bit cold down there upon insertion.

>brainlets are real

Isn't one of the problems with Western diets that water is too filtered, and we lack natural microrganisms (gut flora)?

No, the gut flora is dead because of excess sugars, artificial sugars, and too much antibacterial stuff/penicilin.
Most peoples gut flora are completely fucked by that.

The water in america is drinkable, but not very healthy. And in some places we're told to never drink from certain watersources or eat anything that drinks or grows from it either. SUPER FUCKING TOXIC.

Are there really Americans drinking water not from either the tap or a bottle off the shelf?

I can see the benefit of these bottles for Indians, who drink literally shitwater. But I can't see this having any use for Westerners. This is just Poojeets trying to make a buck.

>gut flora dead because excess sugars
that's what they eat you idiot

Appears to be a threaded squat plug. You must be a literal lifting machine to get one of those.