This shit is impossible to correct

This shit is impossible to correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU3c9xv7dtY
youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck my shit! I agree.

I've been trying to fix this shit for years and it always feel like 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Sitting at my 8-hour desk job and sitting during my commute seems unbeatable.

How do we beat APT boys? I feel like it's hurting my squat and deadlift.

stretch hip flexors
make sure glutes are active, aka avoid dead butt syndrome

con fucking grats

Unsure if possible or if it matters at all. From a deeply, deeply redpilled physiotherapist

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIX IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What does that even mean? You're all over the place.

This is actually causing me pain. Learned stuff in PT but I need more.

look into hip rehab exercises that people do after an injury
it's working for me

how do you stretch your lower back without snapping your shit? i always feel sketched out when i try to stretch that area.

Hanging leg raises my nug

You also have to stretch your hips.

Took me like 3 days of consciously correcting it. Just focus and keep at it.

Try making sure that you can activate your glutes and rotate your hips upward.

Shouldet rounding us much harder to fix. A forward neck is practically impossible. APT is babymode.

strengthen abs retard

Be conscious of hip angle. Try like tilting all the way back, all the way forwards - then back to about 2/3 as far back as possible and maintain. Will take practice.
You also need to stretch and keep stretching, I've previously fixed then gone back to having an issue with it.
Ideally, reduce time sitting too.

As for forward head and rounded T spine, any advice? I try but have to be more consistent. I'm thinking it might take a long time which is even more discouraging.
Seems like I need something like pic related, because it's so hard to stretch against that stiff spine. Good idea to buy one?

1) Are you squatting correctly? Are you really though? If your hip flexors feel fucked after squatting you need to stop. If your lower back feels fucked you need to stop.
2) plank + plank variations every day. No crunches or hanging leg raises because they work the hip flexors
3) stretch the hip flexors every day till they are no longer tight as wire.
4) spiky ball of tight hip flexors. If it's really bad, see a physio for dry needling.
5) light stretching of lower back, yoga stretches and jefferson curls. Also stretch lats.
6) deadlifts with good form

7) be aware of how are sleeping too. Dont sleep on your belly. Best to sleep on your side with knees tucked (small pillow between knees) to allow the lumbar spine to not be hyper extended.

Sleep on left side because of main arteries on right side

Don't rolled shoulders somewhat contribute to forward head?

>was so autistically concerned about this not improving no matter what I did that I actually went to the doctor and got an xray
>turns out my back is fine and I just have a big ass
>mfw

Lmao

apt is indeed babymode, rolled shoulders is decently easy but it requires the correct information, most ppl don't have it. Forward neck is quite hard and it basically requires everything else to be fixed first

youtube.com/watch?v=sU3c9xv7dtY

Learn to do this, the entire thing, your whole body.

At one point you'll start feeling in daily life which things fuck up your posture because your entire body will become 1000x more sensitive (in a really really good way).

The shit is impossible to fix because a few minutes of exercise a day can't compensate for hours and hours of bad posture and movement technique. Once you're able to feel how shit your posture and movement is throughout the day, you'll naturally start doing them right.

its not a matter of just stretching, you also need to force the correct posture trough actually moving your trunk forward

>sitting during commute
try not being a cager next time maybe, fatass

There is strong evidence that apt is adaption to power requierments and actually helps in power production trough the legs and hamstrings for example alot of sprinters have apt despite having strong glutes and abs if youre apt is asymptomatic dont worry about it

make some abs in the kitchen and equip them

stretching never fixes this shit. you need to strengthen(shorten) the opposing muscles. flexing your spine is just going to make you weaker so plank until you can't plank anymore.

Do more deadlifts

Do heavier deadlifts

Do more OHP with correct form (constrict glutes, tighten abs)

Plank
Squat
and most importantly
D E A D L I F T

Nothing works posture like proper deadlifts. I had that shit badly 1 year ago. Now im fine.

I found that when squatting/deadlifting, I actively try to round my lower back. In my head it feels like its rounded but on videos it’s still arched but a lot more neutral than before. This is what works for me and I would recommend using very light weight and video evidence before trying yourself

Any time I try to do an exercise meant for hip flexors, like lunges, I get a sharp pain above my right knee.

Could it be that my quads are so short that I need to stratch them first before stretches start affecting my hip flexors?

Can you maybe upload the pdf? Don't wanna give that guy 10bucks

That is correct. It is impossible to fix. You cannot work in an office job and ever have good health. Modern day life makes us sick in a multitude of ways and we have to return to hunting and gathering.

We have had to sit in chairs since school, and then onto our office jobs. No amount of stretching, work at the gym such as lunges etc will ever fix it. You cannot reverse 8 hours of sitting with a few exercises at the end of the day.

It is an adaptation to sitting in chairs all day. Maybe for sprinters as well, but at the end of the day, an excessive amount of APT is not at all healthy. It impacts everything, including digestion.

>I had that shit badly 1 year ago. Now im fine.

100% guarantee that your daily life situation changed from 1 year ago and it wasn't the exercising. Eg you went from neet or school to some kind of job that has you moving around.

Fix C, T and L spine posture, shoulder. Exercise lower back, erectors, upper back, glutes, hammies, hips and abs. Stretch ankle, hammies, glutes,hips, lower back and erectors. Learn to brace and breath. Teach yourself to stand on a correct position standing, sitting, sleeping and exercising. Try to stand as much as possible whenever possible.

Just squeeze your butt when you're standing. It's also kind of a boogeyman, no study points to APT causing more or less back pain in a general population. Don't worry about it too much for lifting.

not that user but I work in front of the computer for ~6-7 hours a day, not counting games/shitposting in my own time and I got rid of my apt with proper deadlifts, mindfulness about my position& glute activation and regular stretching

So foam roll around groin and back after doing set ups and Romanian deadlifts?

>tfw desk cuck
I did get a doctors note that made them have to order me a standing desk, just have to wait until those cucks stop dragging their feet

interesting that deadlifts fix it. People usually say not to do them as they strengthen an already tight back.

problem with standing desks is you can only stand in one spot for a short amount of time before it gets annoying. No real way around having fucked up health and using a computer all day. Although other guy said just deadlifts and stretching fixed it. I am a little skeptical though as I know people who deadlift and they have APT, and also some who had to stop deadlifting because of the APT.

It's literally the easiest thin to correct.
Stand up in your fucked up way, go balls deep into an imaginary bitch. Walk with that muscle setting.

You should be strengthening your glutes, not hamstrings idiot. I fixed mine in a month. Lunges, 1 leg glute bridges, and long planks. Basic hip flexor stretches.

But won't stretching weak hip flexors actually worsen the apt?

well, not the deadlift per say, but the fact that having atp usually means you have very obvious problems doing deadlift properly, so fixing my deadlift form ended up fixing 90% of my atp. Was stuck at 60kg with bad form for 2 weeks and when I figured out what I was doing wrong I went to 120kg in 1 session

the supposedely tight hip flexors pull the front of the pelvis down and the tight back pulls the back of the pelvis up, creating a downwards/anterior tilt.

Although I have apt and don't even have tight hip flexors...

post link. ill pay him the $10 later if it works

>Just squeeze your butt when you're standing
why don't we just squeeze each others butt

problem is that sitting in an office chair makes you go into the bad posture. You can't sit in a chair any other way. Your only option is to move more.

This is caused by sitting all day and and also sometimes bad posture. It's a lot of work to counteract the sitting all of us do everyday. I guess it's a goal to work towards

There are many ways you can get an excessive curve in the lower back. The internet is full of "tight hip flexors, weak glutes, tight lower back, weak hamstrings", but it can also be caused by tight hip adductors, tight romboids giving you that constant setting up for a bench press posture, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc

Check that out, anons. Helped me wonders

does foam rolling really do anything for flexibility? Every video they whip out a foam roller my first thought is nah man, you gotta grab that leg and pull it and hold it to stretch it. Do I unjustly equate foam rolling with meme-tier women shit?

>that feel when you have all these posture problems and haven't even hit 1/2/3/4 yet
Worst thing is, I might be making them worse.

1.frequently use super hot bath/hot tub, loosen up tight back muscles

2. stretch daily and walk with good posture with a weight vest on several times a week for a few months

3. watch your posture improve

I think the thing that helped me the most is strengthening the fuck out of my abs. The first month I found about it I was doing fullbody 3x a week and I ended every workout with 3-4 sets of 15-20 cable crunches, now that I maxed out on the machine I also do the ab wheels, I've never felt back pain again. Also don't stop doing your compounds, If you feel pain just lower the weight until you can comfortably do your sets and reps as your program dictates, and progress from there.

Good luck breh

Do you stand while on your motorcycle?

I use the metro+bicycle, because I'm not a fan of burning my money. So yeah, I'm standing half of the time.

I had this before. I fixed by dropping squats completely and focusing on sump deads, RDLs, and a ton of glute, core, and lower back isolation. Hit abs 4-5x a week with weighted planks, leg raises, toes-to-bar. My squats felt way too quad dominant prior to fixing this, now they feel way better.

>This shit is difficult to correct.
Ftfy. Don't forget that in addition to stretches and exercises the most effective posture remedy is forcing yourself to have good posture as often as you think about it

I feel mine improved significantly once I got an inversion table, when I hang from this sucker I feel pressure in my lower back like I'm about to pop all joints in lower back and as I hang there it just stretches me right out. I follow and proceed this with rolling out my lower back and stretching my hip flexors as best I can and I've had a noticable improvement.

Sit on the edge of the chair, it'll keep your upper body posture perfect.

Go down into a squat or do archer squats or something of the kind every now and then as well.