Can we end the meme that diet actually matters...

Can we end the meme that diet actually matters. I see all of you eating max calories and getting those"""macros"""" yet these Africans literally only eat close to nothing because they are from Africa, and they're jacked. How can most of you even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=yl43NJgwx0o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=WT0NB7OuN04
youtube.com/watch?v=7c9EKzj2GgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BFU6dWBMgZU
youtube.com/watch?v=RSAK081dylk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is laughable. They are more civilized then then this board is. They dont care how big or small they are they consider themselves equals.

Made me lose all hope for this place haha.

A: they eat a diet with very little soy
B: they eat a lot of food, food is free in africa ffs
C: they are all on roids from India

Africa is the most resource abundant country on Earth, yet the least developed.

just imagine if they actually got organized and started becoming industrialized. they would become the richest country on the planet

to bad africa is full of niggers

>Africa
>country
Holy fucking shit, please KYS you absolute pseudo-intellectual little twat.

BBC genetics

My understanding is that, somehow, steroids are ridiculously cheap in africa
They aren't even that expensive in America

Steroids are used by AIDS patients to prevent atrophy. NGOs and international governments send steroids to Africa along with a heap of other medicines for humanitarian aid. These dudes either steal them from AIDS patients or buy it on the black market.

yes, here's BBC genetics explained

youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo&t=

White guys spend hundred of dollars a month on gym sub, food, supplements, workout clothes and even roids.

Yet these 3rd world africans get better bodies just by lifting rocks.

They've been physically active since they could walk and had access to some of the worlds best healthiest most nutritious foods.

No amount of gear and supps is going to shirnk the gap.

Made for HIV

thats not natural, there on some gear there boi

youtube.com/watch?v=WT0NB7OuN04

They're obviously on gear you fucking retard. Also they probably are eating a plant based whole food diet for the most part WHICH IS the healthiest diet a human can eat. Why are you so retarded?

dumb nigger

>5'6 foot tall people who use ilegal substances are jacked

>therefore diet doesn't matter

American Education ladies and gentlemen

Some countries in Africa has their shit together

Haha

they're on tons of roids though

Fuck, that video made me happy
The music, story and everything is just cheerful!

Life in their village souns like fun, judging only from what we saw there

> Massive amount of AIDS in sub-saharan Africa
> Mass stores of roids like bar kept their by (((aid organizations))) and (((NGOs)))
> Corrupt governments
> Much easier to get gear because of those 2 previous factors
> Looks thiccer since frames are smaller
> Dumb white people, chinks, spics, etc. get fooled "BBC genetics" same as women think they'll become IFBB competitor-tier if they do compound lifts for a couple of months
> Other nigs believe it too same as WE WUZ KANGS WHITE BOI

It's the worst actually. If you lived there for a few days after having experienced the luxury of living in a first world country, you would feel like shit and would want to die

Gear's actually quite hard to come by, as even NGO's are often poorly supplied.

t. someone who's spent time in 10 different African countries and had to cross borders to find basic medical supplies

Nah, it's very basic but not too bad. Ghana's well developed by African standards.

>"What you wanna do, blud?"
>"I ghana go lift, senpai."
Sorry I made them sound like chavs.

>these Africans literally only eat close to nothing because they are from Africa
I see you have never been to Africa and don't actually know anything about it.

>yet these Africans literally only eat close to nothing because they are from Africa

I honestly hope no one is retarded enough to think these guys eat "close to nothing".
Most africans are small, skinny and even short, these guys do not represent the average or majority of africans even in urban areas.
Plus, there is no reason to believe these guys are natty since drugs are rampant in third world countries.

>t. someone who's spent time in 10 different African countries and had to cross borders to find basic medical supplies
>what is the black market

Well i said that out of experience because i went to an African country and stayed in a shitty village with houses made out of clay. No internet connection, power occasionally cuts out(the village got electricity in 2011), no toilet so you have to shit in a hole in the ""bathroom"" which is basically just 4 walls around the hole and it has bugs flying around it. The comfy animals helped me stay sane, made friends with a few baby goats that liked petting

Spent several weeks in various places, found and trained at local gyms in some of them, got to know the gym regulars etc. In short, I'd have known. People generally even don't know what steroids are.

Experienced all of that on a regular basis, didn't bother me - even if I had the misfortune not to have any goats to pet - but it probably helped that I moved around a lot.

kill yourselves

That man has done something great for his community and for himself, I can respect that.

>all these jealous pinkbois
lmfao, cope

>all these frauding shitbois
lmfao, dope

jej, cry more girl!

>africans can afford b12
>all humans are the same
>muh veganism

>needs to chemically enhance his hormones just to compete with white men
KEK

Africans are skinny as fuck and mostly short as well this meme needs to die.

t. spent 2 years in 27 different african countries

Ahhh yes, the African city of Minnesota.

>dicklet believes this
kek, don't watch sports much do you?

>hmong
>14.8%

yeah I do watch sports
I watched Stipe Miocic beat the shit out of a juiced up nignog for 20 minutes, very entertaining

>UFC
kek, typical w___e

>people with insanely high drug abuse rates don't take steroids at higher rates than other people
you're a living brainlet meme

>muh dick
How pathetic are you that the best thing going for you is a blatant lie
C O P E
Not only that the only sports black people excel in are basketball and sprinting.

>dicklet reeeeeeee
everytime

>muh di-
niglets are THE coping race, they cope so hard with the fact they're the second least advanced race (aboriginies being the least advanced one)

>I can take this egg shaped piece of leather and run with it from one end of a grass field to another, but only if you inject me with test, dbol and tren
the obsolete farm equipment is useful after all!

>black market

what's that whiteboi?

>white MMA fighter gets in ring with juiced up nignog under boxing rules despite never having trained in boxing
>lasts a full complete fight
>juiced up nignog gets in mma fight under mma rules
>literally gets beaten like a bitch in the first round
youtube.com/watch?v=7c9EKzj2GgQ
top kek

>drug availability is the same in Minnesota as it is in Ghana

>whites prefer to roll on the ground with another man than actually fight

kek, can't make it up

That gym is unironically better than any gym in my town here in the great first world top #1 country FINLAND, the absolutely best country in many ways. It has more benches, more squat racks, more deadlift places, more barbells than any gym here.

I agree from my limited experience in a few African countries. Maasai were very tall, they were the exception. Most are manlets. Why do you think that Is though? Food never seemed to be in short supply. Many of the manlet areas I visited were literal paradises with fruit trees everywhere, and a huge variety of staple crops, tobacco, and livestock everywhere. Their biggest problems weren't in producing food but in getting it to market and building monetary wealth for infrastructure. The manlet prevalence really puzzled me.

>nogs need to be juiced to the gills to complete with white men's higher average height, weight and strength
Sad.

>christian missionary

>m-muh steroids
>o-only b-blacks use juice, i swear!!
kek, more whiteboi tears please

>this is actually fighting to a nigger

I think it's because they don't eat enough meat, or something else. The average English person was like 5' a hundred years ago. Most of them can't afford to eat meat regularly.

Canelo Alvarez, Gassiev, Usyk, the Klitschko Brothers, Loma and many more say "Hi"

I know you guys have trouble reading, so I'll link it again and you can try again

Are you upset that MMA striking is of poor quality compared to actual striking sports?

>a small study in minnesota sets the standard for the rest of the world and pro athletes
kek supreme w___e intelligence there, pal

what's that dear?

>Canelo Alvarez
lost to floyd

>Klitschko
lost to AJ

sweetie..

>a sport where people have to train multiple disciplines at the same time isn't as skilled in individual disciplines as sports where you only have to train one discipline
You need to be ashamed of being so stupid
I want you to reply to this post with "I am sorry for being a retard"

>the race that commits the most crime and uses the most drugs everywhere wouldn't have higher PED use rates
we're really seeing that 70IQ hard at work here Jamal

>MMA's "best striker" can't evens strike
state

>my assumptions are facts!! my mommy told me so!!
lel

>40 year old man lost to the most obvious roid user in all of combat sports
oh no
again, remember these nog athletes are juiced up, don't take credit for juicers beating natural athletes, it's pathetic

>what's that dear?
I said exposing your entire backside is not a useful or smart tactic in any good combat sport and especially not in an actual fight. Its probably just instinct for niggers to hide and wait for their pack to show up though.

>wladimir klitschko wasn't juiced as well
your damage control is laughable.
don't even (You) me again.

>lost to floyd
Obviously. Floyd is one of the best boxers, even though he may have been detrimental to the sport overall

He was a 40 year old fighting a 27 year old. That says very little; much like a 22 year old Mike Tyson fighting a 39 year old Larry Holmes.

you're correct
Wlad is juicing, and white high level athletes are also all juicing
however, because nogs juice 4x more than whites, you see about 3-4x more of them in high level sports
does this make sense in your nog brain?
tell me if you need some words explained or something

I'm saying that his striking by the standards of striking sports is objectively mediocre. His head movement among many other things was not up to boxing standards; and head movement is something that transfers over between the sports.

If McGoober had gone against a power puncher like Canelo or GGG instead of 40-year old pillowfisted Mayweather, he would have been heemed into another dimension

Who the fuck comes up with these 5 inch averages? There's no way everyone is that small

I looked around a bit out of curiosity, and it looked like it would have cost like $60 a week to get on gear. I'm not poor, but that's too rich for my blood when it's just for vanity's sake.

if mayweather went in the cage with connor, he would get KTFO in 10 seconds by some spinning head kick or slammed on the floor and beaten like a bitch for 30 seconds before tapping and giving up and asking the ref to save him

who gives a fuck about some jacked black guys?

Self conscious white guys desu.

Which no boxing fan contests

However, I do recall MMA fans going on about McGregor's "angles" which would surprise Mayweather and his "touch of death" which turned out to be weak enough that Floyd "hand problems" Mayweather walked him down and beat ya boy into submission.

>He was a 40 year old fighting a 27 year old
floyd beat the shit out of connor and it's about the same age gap

>boxer vs mma fighter
jesus christ nogs don't have an honest atom in them

>27 year old gasses before the 40 year old

boxing fighters have more stamina its no secret

dont forget the constant drug use

because they actually have to fight, not like ufc faggots.
no wonder whitebois love going into the UFC.

in UFC there's USADA which is a very strict drug testing protocol that tests you all year long randomly (although some still manage to cheat)
in boxing there's one test before a fight, and you know it's coming, meaning you can take EPO and other PEDs almost all year long
KYS roidnog

that's right, baby.
keep coping on

they are 2 different sports its like wondering why the nfl linebacker got rekt at the nba game

Connor was a bum with regards to his boxing skill. He looks good in UFC because he faces BJJ guys, wrestlers, and judoka who have striking skills like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFU6dWBMgZU

Contrast with

youtube.com/watch?v=RSAK081dylk

preaching to the choir, friend.

>blacks are better box-

Maybe a lesson to learn about hardship spurring people to improve whereas prosperity causes stagnation.
The most conquering and advanced nations in history were the rockiest and hardest. Probably. Look into it.

Look at Rhodesia.

not really, the italian peninsula isnt that bad as far as i know
so isnt china

This is the dumbest statement I've ever seen on this board

He had unusual angels which worked a few times and landed a couple of good shots, the problem is that he was pulling every punch. Either because he was scared of gassing or because the fight was fixed

You seriously believe that people eat that much soy? most eat it on additives, you need to eat 4 tofu blocks a day to get negative effects, jesus stop this meme