Is almond milk healthier than soy milk? No pol bullshit please, I asked in Veeky Forums and they ruined the thread

Is almond milk healthier than soy milk? No pol bullshit please, I asked in Veeky Forums and they ruined the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=omega 6 vs 3 ratio&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use to drink soy in my protein shakes for that sweet 9g of protein but now I'm on a cut it's almond milk. Zero fucking protein but 60 Cal glass

Well there's no soy in it, that's a start. I personally drink it over regular milk cus it has no animal hormones/estrogen and I like the taste (or lack thereof) better.

They make protein nut milk, 12g per glass.

I used almond milk and vegetarian (vegan?) protein powder, Vega chocolate tastes pretty good desu for protein powder though it's expensive

almondmilk is inflammatory please try flax milk. no protein but you don't need protein from milk anyway since you're probably also eating meat and nuts and shit

yeah me too, don't want to drink cow steroids and shit

I thought almonds were some of the healthiest nuts?

they have some good properties, sure but almonds also have a high amount of omega 6's and those are inefficient compared to 3's and tend to turn bad faster in the blood. you want 3's occupying the slots that 6's would try to go to and that only happens when 3's and 6's are balanced or if you have more 3's than 6's.

get a load of these fags

i genuinely have no idea if this post is true or complete nonsense

google.com/search?q=omega 6 vs 3 ratio&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

I have no idea what he said. I carried a two somewhere but I think I was supposed to divide by 7

having more omega6's than omega3's is bad for you

almond milk tastes like fucking shit.
is the chocolate flavoured one any better?

hey look it's the strongest user on Veeky Forums, so manly

vanilla flavored is good, way better than regular, you can get it low calorie too and it's still good with protein powder

Take the almond pill already. If you still need brotein, look for the protein nut milk. I use unsweetened vanilla for cereal and shakes because on a cut.

Soy boy's getting angry. Don't you have a garden to tend to, faggot

enjoy your carrageenan

Ohhh, so 6+3=9? Or 6/3=2? I’m trying to cancel out the 6s but it’s impossible with you only giving me 3

>implying growing your own sustenance isnt manly as fuck

kys you manbaby

if it's good enough for ben fucking pollack, it's good enough for me

lol eat plenty of meat user so you get sick gains and die sooner, remember on your deathbed that this user warned you and you had a chance

im not surprised that Veeky Forums is better at acting smug than understanding basic fucking nutrition

>carrageenan
They make carrageenan free almond milk you dairy/soy goy

I have literally never had soymilk, I drink either organic whole milk, coconut milk or flax milk but ty for playing

Girls love watching me drink milk. They like to see a beast do his thing

then you've never lived

It's not nearly as manly as killing your own food. Women tend to the garden, soy boy. The men go out and kill. I live in the hood, even though I have enough money to live anywhere I want, because I want to test myself so I surround myself with danger, but if I lived in the country like some pussy you best believe I would kill every piece of meat I put in my body.

That’s why I put “dairy/soy goy” you brainlet because idk if you drink animal estrogen or plant estrogen I just know that you have fun rubbing your gyno titties at night in bed

>but ty for playing

youre not a nice person

why don't you start by eating yourself

Almond milk has no soy and no estrogenic compounds of dairy.

Drink almond milk but just make sure it's not in (((plastic containers)))

Why don't I call the cops and tell them you're threatening me

it's kind of true. in short the omega 6s breakdown to AA, omega 3s breakdown to EPA/DHA. AA breaks down to eicosanoids which essentially are a series of endocrine signallers which commonly targets systems which indicate cell damage thus increasing inflammation and increasing blood viscosity. omega 3s inhibit the part where AAs are broken down competing for the same enzymes that break down AA. additionally omega 3s have very high affinity for these enzymes so you don't even have to eat that much omega 3s to really cause large effects on omega 6 metabolism, but certainly if your ratios are out of whack like most americans (~1:12+ w3:w6), you'll be at greater risk for inflammation and thrombosis.

almonds are alright in moderation but phytic acids are pretty dense in almonds as they are just way too cheap to pass up (costco). generally nuts don't have great w3:w6 ratios in the first place, but walnuts are pretty good (~1:4), macadamias maybe (~1:6), chia is around 1:3. eat more fish or supplement would be my advice.

soy milk is alright but the taste of western soy milk is not that great, i prefer the eastern soy milk. nutrition wise the phytoestrogens in soy so weakly effect the "feminizing" receptors that there is negligible effects unless you're drinking it as water. almond or cashew milk is always nice on a cut though.

>the police will defend me
>manly

My brother's a cop you jackass. He's got 3 kills. I was calling to have you arrested. I was calling to have you murdered.

kek wtf am I reading

navy seal possibly?

time to switch to soymilk

It's gross, and no protein. But it's bretty healthy and a good milk substitute if don't want to drink cow estrogen

Unsweetened soy milk is 80

>killing is manly
You're a beta faggot if you have to kill to eat nowadays. Real men protect animals and women know it. Enjoy your spergish lifestyle, faggot.