youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm too good looking

>women want everyone to be below them

Wow mark what a story

wtf is esketiit

this kinda. if a girl knows you can do better she will have lower self-esteem

>le woman boogeyman

The fit guy still gets the hotter women. I don't know the point this jew is trying to make

>gf always tells me she hates how I bag on my body because I look so much better than her
>mfw going to keep getting more attractive to subtly let her know I could upgrade at any time

I'm not even anything special, just slowly trying to get to a Veeky Forums life. Girls hate it when you're not ten tiers below them.

I don't care about what women want, they're worthless to me

Women are terribly insecure, moreso than men. Having a man of high status means they constantly fret over being worthy and whether he will stray.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
"What do girls really want in a relationship? Love, trust an equal partner with values and depth, fuck no they want the upper hand, being the prettier one gives them the upper hand".

For a time. They will always stray and betray, no matter what. Unless you're able to maneuver the landscape and figure out what they want without them even remotely telling you, you can rest assured that they will gripe to someone else and continue their whore-legged cycle.

Esketitttttttttt

You should read some evolutionary psychology my friend.

Kek, only weak women who fear having their man stolen would be that way. And weak women are useless to me, so I'll wait until I can attract someone worthy of my time.

Less attractive not Unattractive.
I'm still very offputting both physically and socially.

My gf is guilty of this too. At the same time I decided to start my weight lose she decided it was time to lose weight as well. She constantly asks me my weight and constantly rubs it in my face that she is 12 lbs down when I’m only 5 so far. She always tells me that “you look perfect” and “you don’t need to lose weight, I love you the way you are.” I mean she’s losing weight which is fine by me but that fact that it took me trying to lose weight for her to do the same is fucked

she wants to stop losing weight

i'm happier when my partner is less attractive too cause i have anxiety and i feel better if i feel like there's a 'reason' she'd want to be with me. btw ím talking about attractiveness in general not just looks

let's get it

Bruh you are lucky she's not stocking the house with a bunch of your weakness foods.

Keep it up, user.

same. I have OCD, so my compulsive worry of someone cheating on me is lower when my partner is less attractive than me.

Funny as fuck I have family who still does this. Stupid niggers dont realize it only strenthens my resolve.

stop bitching

who writes this crap

Let them vent.

Bitter, vicious women who want to make other women miserable so they feel better about themselves.

Sour grapes: the blog post.

She isn't hot enough to retain a great looking guy, she has to write a whole cope post about it. If anything its women who are fawned over and given way too much unhealthy attention growing up.

They don't know how to deal with getting outmatched by better looking men because they think they deserve all of the attention.

Thank you so much for bringing me back to Dom

fox and grapes

In more attractive then my girlfriend and I prefer it like that. She knows im the best she will get so i got nothing to worry about.

I know some people will say thats dumb but ive dated super sexy girls and they expect the world from you and if you dont satisfy them 100% of the time they are fucking someone else. Got tired of those games.

The more I look into it the more I've decided women have to feel like you could leave if you wanted to. They're so competitive with each other they need to see other women attracted to you.

Watch your back, she will try to fuck you over.

Well yeah.

They arent afraid he will dump them for a better one.

>gf had botched leg surgery
>can barely walk without pain
>has put on just the right amount of weight to make her a chubby qt
>my dick is still diamonds for her
>meanwhile I'm getting fitter
>she just becomes more and more worried about it
>starts cleaning up the house, learning to cook ect.
>tfw I get to come home to a nice clean house, hot food and a gf who's desperate to fuck

Who cares if girls that got ugly dudes found themselves to be happier? This doesn't mean a majority of girls go for guys that are uglier than them. Also, how did they even measure that?

>think girl is way out of my league, 9/10 or something
>end up fucking her
>suddenly feel unattracted to her, as if she's below average even
>feel like I can do better
>happens every time
What did I mean by this?

Name one girl hotter that Emma Stone
Protip: You can't

70 nigga

tom jones

Abigail shapiro

ecstatic

>tom jones
nigga u rite

Jackie Chan

Keep at it, user.

She thinks you'll be able to upgrade if you lose the weight.

this beats any and all copeposts ever made and that ever will be made

So where is my gf? I'm pretty ugly

Don't let her know that you think she's perfect, but still make her think you care for her and think she's hot. Its a thin line to walk user.

almost fell for this bait, nice one

Just more retarded ebonics that reddit white bois go gaga over.

I'm ugly as fuck, where's my qt gf?

Obviously. An ugly guy that realizes that he probably can't get a better girl is probably less likely to cheat and philander.

c o p e

eeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssskkkkkkkeeeeetttttttttiiiiiiittttttttttt

All I'm hearing is beta shit, go after the most attractive ones you can tolerate being around. Even if you only get a few months out of it, I'd rather have higher quality than quantity. You never know when you might actually make a real connection too. Lately I've been thinking about finding a cute chubby girl and taking her under my wing tho.

Second half of that vid was gold. Good ol Dom

same. I'm like a 4 on a good day with a personality centered around a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

I'll make these bitches hedonistic

>not lifting and outmatching your partner in looks to show the world how much she is worth in your eyes.
>not lifting so that when people see you together they think "that girl must be something special to land a man like him"
never gonna make it guys

this kind of magazines publish clickbait shit 24/7, do you react on every, idiot?

>believeing what women says/writes
are you 8?

(((von Pfetten)))

When you squat 3pl8 one will be mailed to your door.

ESKETIIIIIIT

You should go out and meet real people.

>literally advocating for anecdotes over academia
You should introduce your wrists to a razor, my dude.

It means that my girlfriend will be 10/10 as I am 9/10 and all 9/10 girls and below will not be happy with me which is fine.

>women
insecure women who want to dominate

Any recommendations of books?

How the fuck do you deal with it, I recently got diagnosed with OCD i've had for a while but has gotten worse recently shit like this is fucking killing me

Having a model girlfriend has given me all the validation I’ll ever need :^)

>attractive people develop bad personalities from never being rejected

This is just obvious though.

unironically this.
i for the most part have god tier genetics bar the shape of my abs but still not too bad.
girls view me as an object and will not go further than fucking me. never been on a date because girl nope the fuck out when i ask, but all i have to do to get them in bed is take off my shirt.
all i want is some god damned companionship, i would give up my looks any day for someone who truly cared about me

Ofc they are, doesn’t mean they don’t desire a partner that is more attractive than them. Your reading comprehension is pathetic

>tfw I’m ugly but I date exlusively hot women
>tfw some people tell me how good looking I am but I just don’t see it
>tfw I can’t fuck anything below a 7 even when I’m drunk
>tfw I can’t fuck any woman even slightly chubby

>lots of clicks from insecure men

>Post-wall women who have realised their time is running out rapidly are happier when their beta provider is less attractive than they are, and thus is not going to leave them for someone better, says new study
Fixed

the fuck is dad bod?

Welcome to world of
>that feel when gf

>She'll moan at you if you eat shit because your not going to look as attractive which means you don't care about how she feels and it encourages her to have bad eating habits.

>She'll moan at you for eating healthy because it makes her feel bad when she wants take out and thinks you're doing it to meet new women.

>She'll moan if you don't work out because see above

>She'll moan if you do work out because see above.

>She'll moan it you if you drink because see above.

The best thing is to just do whatever the fuck you want because you're going to get bitched at no matter what you do.

Built fat if you're a Conservative and skinny fat if you're a Liberal.

It's like Dom says. A relationship is a constant power struggle and women are only happy when they have...the upper hand. Her being better looking than you instantly gives her the upper hand.

thanks, I thought the video was shitpost but the guy brings some interesting points.

I think I have the dad bod

dunno man. my average looking gf seems pretty happy with the fact i'm good looking and loves to show of pics of me to her friends.

That women aren't happy unless they hold more playing cards than you. If she knows you can do better, she'll have to put in some work to keep you, and that sucks becaus she'd rather have you fawning over her and letting her do whatever she wants like daddy's princess because that's less work.
Conversely, chicks also want a hot boyfriend because they can laud it over all their friends like getting a designer bag or a new car.

tl;dr: women are shallow

>tfw to handsome too get a gf

all girls that are above 5/6

>The best thing is to just do whatever the fuck you want because you're going to get bitched at no matter what you do.
Another enlightened man I see

"KURT COBAIN!"

My hot girlfriend left me when I started taking steroids and turned into a beast, and I used to attract all these sexy add woman when I was feminine looking and a wimp, now I only attract sub par women. So either hot girls only like wimpy feminine looking guys, or they're afraid to talk to big muscular men and only the sub par nymphos just want me for sex with a buff guy

uhmm what if I just want a gf who loves me for me and is helping me reach my goals?
Where are the gfs who just wants to be happy with me?
I mean, why?

This seems to happen to me too. My understanding of it is that the girls you're looking for aren't going to come to you, rather you can approach them and you'll likely be successful in getting what you want out of them.

The other sides of the bell-end or whatever it's called are just the chicks who are desperate and literally hitting up every guy with a pulse... but there are those who live with the delusion that all guys are just animals who will plow anything or those that actually believe the princess meme.

Welcome to the red pill.

ESSSS KET IIIIIIIIIIIIIT

KEK, girls will actually think “Why the fuck is he with her he could do so much better.”