How is this gym?

How is this gym?

Supposedly they have no racks so it's largely useless.

sucks ass but I can't afford a real gym.

I go everyday on my boy's guest pass. They have pretty much everything and the best tail compared to other gyms. Plenty of fatties, fogies and weekend warriors though. I'm usually the biggest guy in there besides this synthol bro.

>How is this gym?
It's shit. Find a Fitness 19, same price real workout.

I'm at one right now ama

Are you a homosexual or a woman?

Both

It's fine. It's a gym. Gyms aren't inherently good or bad. The one I go to has a mix of all types of people. Fat, skinny, built, young, old. What makes me laugh is when people say they max out PF yet can't bench more than 200 or even curl the 65lb free weights. Yeah, you outgrew PF alright lol.

We should thank this gym for its service, it took all the heat in the NYR flux. I went there once, saw how shitty it was and left. It’s good for a normie gym but it isn’t a gym I would ever go to

It's great. I love to go from machine to machine idly doing whatever-I-feel-like amount of reps on the lowest possible weight setting regardless of what part of my body it's supposed to work. Sometimes I just sit on a machine and talk to people or use my phone so that no one else gets to use the machine for a real workout. That's an ok thing to do because it is a no judgement zone.

After a tough 15-20 minute workout I then leave the gym and go straight to my car without showering or changing.

I love PF

not bad despite the memes. depends on the locations, every pf is different. haven't heard the lunk alarm yet and there's some nice tail and jacked dudes so it feels like a normal gym at my location. cardio is pretty good.

>go to planet fitness
>everything is purple and kind of gay
>get a solid work out in
>go home

what's the best time to go?

You dont grab a handful of tootsie rolls on your way out?

no real way to do deadlifts, squats, and benching

better than nothing i guess

what, why? that's what i'm planning on doing.

post tits and gf's tits

Because it's not a real gym

Kk

disgusting

>roiding for this

all 3 of the ones in my area have multiple squat racks and benches

Unless you're a competitive athlete or strength trainer, its fine for the price. Especially if you're a complete beginner, you'll make progress there.

Yeah but are they the ones that are machine guided? Those are void of the need to balance the weights yourself that is a crucial part of the effectiveness of the lifts.