Sick of lifting

Lifting is a fucking joke. It is pretty much impossible to balance all 600 muscles in the body. The gym is some unnatural bullshit attempt to try to simulate the physical activity of ancient humans that doesn't produce any of the same kind of results.

Every single person who goes to the gym has postural issues because their muscles aren't in balance. I have never seen someone with a normal posture.

Then there is the fact that as soon as you start to increase the weight in squats or deadlifts or pulldowns or anything, all your fucking muscles start rubbing against your body for some reason. Probably because the exercises don't even develop your muscles in a natural way and emphasis the wrong muscles. Then you start to get chaffing and can't even fucking walk properly because your fucking legs are hitting each other.

Fuck this fucking gay shit. I want to be a NYR and just come in for a week and then leave. The only people who stay at the gym are obsessed. Lets face it, normal people do not continue more than a week other than athletes trained by professionals.

Then, admit it, you spend hours and hours researching "why are my ribs sticking out, why is this tight, is this a good exercise" etc etc. You literally have to slowly obtain a degree in physiotherapy just to be able to continue going to the gym. If you manage to last at the gym more than a year, you will have had to learn probably every single muscle in the human body and its function.

Admit it, its a fucking joke.

t. Vince Garza

bump

kys

hence why i only train body weight.

Then do something else.

Post body twiglet the poo

You do realize that no ones forcing you to lift nor does anyone care about your autistic rambling?

kill yourself you fucking worthless retard, no one will miss you and you are a failure to your ancestors and your race

no one cares about your comments either. But the fact you had to respond suggests I hit close to home. Either that or you don't even lift.

I'm sure living the modern lifestyle with no physical stimulation or exercise is much healthier, you're right OP

ok ive killed myself autismo.

the human body has over 650 known muscles, all of which evolved over millions of years. do you really think they're not in balance?

Wisconsin Method.

You don't understand how fucking lucky you are to be lifting, I was in a car accident now I'm looking three months out FUCKING VAULE the ability to test yourself daily and enjoy seeing you body grow to match fuck you lazy cunt

>do you really think they're not in balance?
literal retardation.

>lazy cunt
Your the one sitting around doing nothing.

Not by choice

>literal retardation
nice response.

literal pre-triassic synapsid

nice bait dood

No one said lifting was optimal for your health, but it beats sitting around all day any day.
For ideal overall health and posture; eat clean at maintenance, do lots of cardio, do body weight workouts, and maybe pick up a combat sport.

post body

>No one said lifting was optimal for your health, but it beats sitting around all day any day.
definitely I agree.

sounds pretty gay. You didn't even give any context. Just, post body. Ahh, why?

Some of my lifts at my biggest were:

squat: 3 x 10 130kg
one arm db row, strict, on bench: 4 x 45kg
bench: 2 x 10 95kg

but at that point people were saying "you are too big" and I also had to start sleeping on my back for whatever reason. Was fucked up and stupid to be that big.

>Ahh, why?
You know why.

Whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night user.

We'll still be out there making gains

Underrated post

never gonna make it

What a well written, well thought out post. You're fucking stupid though, but at least the post was well written.

Nice bait, mind if I steal it?

>normal people
normal people also watch 4h of tv and eat microwave dinners. But whatever it's your life, your decisions

>You literally have to slowly obtain a degree in physiotherapy just to be able to continue going to the gym

ded

of course, lifting is not for brainlets :^)
you should stick to push-ups and sit-ups

kek

You took the time to type and post this and no is feeling b8d or trolled, we all are just disappointed that there are people on this planet who ACTUALLY beleive this.